YesNoOk

muebles cvs (Read 13866 times)

Started by carlos emmanuel, July 24, 2017, 05:40:00 am
Re: muebles cvs
#21  July 28, 2017, 12:40:21 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Forgive me if i'm being rude but frankenspriting CVS sprites doesn't really count as 'knowing how to do CVS'. Here, i suggest you take a look at this page
http://marancv.infinitymugenteam.com/tutorials.html
I remember looking at this over a year ago, and its been HUGELY helpful.
Also, if i'm completely honest, don't follow Chuchoryus advice. Like, at all. His work claims to be CVS, but thats all it does. Claim to be, without actually being CVS styled. You'd be better off ignoring him. If hes somehow changed in the last week and i haven't known about it i apologise but otherwise it would serve you well to forget it. But of course i can't force you, i merely ask you to think about it

Chuchoryu

Other Spriters
Oni by Me (Old but you get the point)

Nelson by Sabockee

Trunks by DanielMatheus

cvs sprite expressions Carlos
#22  July 28, 2017, 03:33:37 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
    • Skype - carlosx-222@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------

Link CVS by chuchoryu
#23  July 28, 2017, 03:37:23 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
Forgive me if i'm being rude but frankenspriting CVS sprites doesn't really count as 'knowing how to do CVS'. Here, i suggest you take a look at this page
http://marancv.infinitymugenteam.com/tutorials.html
I remember looking at this over a year ago, and its been HUGELY helpful.
Also, if i'm completely honest, don't follow Chuchoryus advice. Like, at all. His work claims to be CVS, but thats all it does. Claim to be, without actually being CVS styled. You'd be better off ignoring him. If hes somehow changed in the last week and i haven't known about it i apologise but otherwise it would serve you well to forget it. But of course i can't force you, i merely ask you to think about it

Chuchoryu

Other Spriters
Oni by Me (Old but you get the point)

Nelson by Sabockee

Trunks by DanielMatheus

I do not know, chucho has supported me when nobody else did it, besides he is a friend of mine, and he has taught me about cvs like nobody, it would be impossible to forget him

Link CVS by chuchoryu
#24  July 28, 2017, 04:57:30 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Man, i understand. I really do, i hope to not come off too harsh. Its just that he himself can't make CVS nor does he understand how they work,. This isn't personal its just being objective. I mean for god sake his CVS Ryu looks like this

(which half the sprite is CVS Ryu anyway)
Whilst the real one looks like this

I really do understand, its an awkward thing to ask, but really. As he is right now, hes the last guy to take spriting advice from (thats a lot considering its coming from me) if you want to improve, REALLY improve, then you have to learn elsewhere. I mean look at your Shrek. His teaching has resulted in that? Do you honestly believe it looks even remotely similar to a CVS sprite? By all means you can tell me to fuck off, hell i probably deserve it a bit, but i only say these things because i love spriting and believe that anyone can do it if they wanted to. Its just that unfortunately there are good references, and then there are bad ones. At least give that link a look, i promise you you won't regret it
#25  July 28, 2017, 05:54:14 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
Man, i understand. I really do, i hope to not come off too harsh. Its just that he himself can't make CVS nor does he understand how they work,. This isn't personal its just being objective. I mean for god sake his CVS Ryu looks like this

(which half the sprite is CVS Ryu anyway)
Whilst the real one looks like this

I really do understand, its an awkward thing to ask, but really. As he is right now, hes the last guy to take spriting advice from (thats a lot considering its coming from me) if you want to improve, REALLY improve, then you have to learn elsewhere. I mean look at your Shrek. His teaching has resulted in that? Do you honestly believe it looks even remotely similar to a CVS sprite? By all means you can tell me to fuck off, hell i probably deserve it a bit, but i only say these things because i love spriting and believe that anyone can do it if they wanted to. Its just that unfortunately there are good references, and then there are bad ones. At least give that link a look, i promise you you won't regret it

I saw the link for a while, but I did not understand anything because it is in English :v , besides, I did the shrek, I also said I was going to remaster it, then I tell the dog to help me with that, although of course, it will not be Always to help me, another thing, I will not disrespect anyone, neither will you, although you have not said anything :v

Link CVS by chuchoryu
miguel cvs
#26  July 28, 2017, 10:11:49 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico

This is the character that represents my cousin Miguel

Link CVS by chuchoryu
#27  July 28, 2017, 10:36:25 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Sorry, but I have to write this in Spanish.

Lo que te ha querido decir el compañero es que Chuchoryu es LA ÚLTIMA persona de la que puedas a aprender a hacer sprites. La mayoría de lo que él hace son frankensprites, o ROBOS de otros autores(por ejemplo, utilizó TODA mi C. Viper y ni siquiera me mencionó en agradecimientos, hasta que medio Guild le encomendó a ello). Ha usado cosas de otros autores, cuando se le ha hecho ver su robo, ha salido por peteneras. Por poner un ejemplo, se le han muerto CINCO abuelas(...). No toma en consideración lo que se lw dice para su mejora, tanto a nivel programación como spriteo...por tanto, es la persona menos indicada para enseñar. Sé que a veces, las formas de algunos usuarios aquí parecen a primera vista, hostiles, pero créeme, una crítica constructiva es SIEMPRE mejor que un ''wow, +1, mi amigo!''.

Por cierto, él dice en su canal de youtube que está abierto a las críticas y que nunca ha robado nada. Cuando LE DEMOSTRÉ en público que es un MENTIROSO, borró mi mensaje. Sólo permite comentarios positivos, pero vacíos,de sus niños rata(maincrá, maincrá).

I swear there was something cool here!!
#28  July 28, 2017, 12:52:15 pm
How about you don't be sorry and type that in English too?
#29  July 28, 2017, 03:39:48 pm
Because:
1) He has a better understanding in his native language.
2) I'm writting this from my cell phone and I kinda hate writting long texts.
3) Whay I told is SO WELL KNOWN in the Guild(chucho not giving credit, being a thief, etc), so I considered it as redundant.

-Carlos: Keep practicing and don't doubt in asking for constructive criticism.
#30  July 28, 2017, 10:20:54 pm
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
Because:
1) He has a better understanding in his native language.
2) I'm writting this from my cell phone and I kinda hate writting long texts.
3) Whay I told is SO WELL KNOWN in the Guild(chucho not giving credit, being a thief, etc), so I considered it as redundant.

-Carlos: Keep practicing and don't doubt in asking for constructive criticism.

Chucho, just edit man, as I do, although you should not despise someone for how you do it, but how it is or behaves {psychologically}, in addition, I only do it because it increases my creativity and gives me an idea of what a CVS, example, I make such a character and it helps me to make another sprite for later.

Ready for CVS: pool, stove, and a sofa

Link CVS by chuchoryu
#31  July 29, 2017, 04:42:15 am
  • "THE WORLD"
is sometime weird here or is just me?
#32  July 29, 2017, 12:47:09 pm
Commenting on these:

these don't look CvS.

But first of all, they don't even look right. They're not drawn taking perspective in mind, especially the table and the the thing under that (is that a table for table-tennis / ping pong?)
The chair's pixels are "bigger" than the other two pictures, probably because you scaled it. Try to keep the same resolution for all pictures.
Use different references, take pictures of your furniture and try to copy it. ;)

I mean, it's easy to use MSPaint, draw an ellipse, some squares and colour it a bit, but to have a good result there's a lot to work on, to spend time on. Keep practicing and you'll get good.
Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:29:08 am by AlexSin
#33  July 29, 2017, 11:27:56 pm
Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:29:53 am by AlexSin
#34  July 30, 2017, 08:02:42 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
Commenting on these:

these don't look CvS.

But first of all, they don't even look right. They're not drawn taking perspective in mind, especially the table and the the thing under that (is that a table for table-tennis / ping pong?)
The chair's pixels are "bigger" than the other two pictures, probably because you scaled it. Try to keep the same resolution for all pictures.
Use different references, take pictures of your furniture and try to copy it. ;)

I mean, it's easy to use MSPaint, draw an ellipse, some squares and colour it a bit, but to have a good result there's a lot to work on, to spend time on. Keep practicing and you'll get good.

In 1st, if it is cvs, it has the same textures and I graph it, the colors, it is that I did not put the original colors, it is separation of colors, in 2nd, I take photos, although they did not work out so well, Chair, is to scale it, as you said earlier

and yes , is a ping pong table

Link CVS by chuchoryu
#35  July 30, 2017, 12:30:31 pm
In 1st, if it is cvs, it has the same textures and I graph it, the colors, it is that I did not put the original colors, it is separation of colors,

I guess you meant they're CvS, but they're not. The shading, the lineart, everything... don't make me repeat myself.
Try to put a CvS sprite close to your sprite, to compare them. You will see they clash a lot. The biggest offender is the table, how can that look CvS when the light comes from the right and the perspective is wrong?
The chair is scaled, why is that? Because it was smaller than the table? :-\
Again, keep the same resolution for all your drawings.

What makes something CvS (or any style, for that matter) is not just the colours or the number of colours, it's how they're used, how the lines are drawn, the anti-aliasing etc. .
Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:37:39 pm by AlexSin
#36  August 11, 2017, 12:57:35 am
  • vivan los tacos
    • Mexico
In 1st, if it is cvs, it has the same textures and I graph it, the colors, it is that I did not put the original colors, it is separation of colors,

I guess you meant they're CvS, but they're not. The shading, the lineart, everything... don't make me repeat myself.
Try to put a CvS sprite close to your sprite, to compare them. You will see they clash a lot. The biggest offender is the table, how can that look CvS when the light comes from the right and the perspective is wrong?
The chair is scaled, why is that? Because it was smaller than the table? :-\
Again, keep the same resolution for all your drawings.

What makes something CvS (or any style, for that matter) is not just the colours or the number of colours, it's how they're used, how the lines are drawn, the anti-aliasing etc. .

... Looking at it this way, I do not see that it has to be updated, neglected, then I make more adjustments to make it look like CVS, I mean, I can not say no when you hit it with another sprite, that can be very reasonable

Link CVS by chuchoryu