YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 304145 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#321  October 11, 2018, 01:45:42 pm
  • I must continue my training...
well, time to return hom--

*Fatal error: Class 'IPS\hook752' not found in /home/mugenfre/public_html/init.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 1*

...sniff.

Don't worry we back, bro.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#322  October 11, 2018, 02:38:07 pm
    • Morocco
Its back but it still doesn't load the stylesheets
#323  October 11, 2018, 11:40:20 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
zFast is still working on it.
#324  October 12, 2018, 12:49:32 am
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
The site's offline again.
My hat is a pancake.
#325  October 12, 2018, 06:16:05 am

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#326  October 12, 2018, 06:49:18 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Sheesh, that site's been going through a whole lot of hassle. I feel bad for RMH having to deal with this ongoing issue.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:56:09 am by DarkWolf13
#327  October 12, 2018, 01:47:19 pm
And now the site is back... But I can't log in.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

[/quote said:
#328  October 13, 2018, 02:52:31 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
And we're down again... Posting this on behalf of RMH just so everyone is up to date on the situation:

So here's the current update ~ When the site first went up, some of the nav-bar icons were missing.  So I try to uninstall and re-install the app that creates them.  Normal routine operation, nothing like it has ever caused a problem in the past.  On the uninstall, the site crashes, and we get the php error.  This is while the dev board and the main site are still on the same db.

So it takes about 2 days, but we get a db clone made and uploaded, and get the dev board hooked up to 1 db, and the main site hooked up to the other.  Finally.  And the 2 db's are identical, both complete with broken nav-bars.  So on the dev board I test out reinstalling the app.  Works fine, no problems, nav bar is fixed (still missing some icons, but whatever at least it works).  Try the same process on the main site and it crashes again, throwing the same php error as before.

Meanwhile, throughout this thing, zfast keep getting us back up on line while I'm at work, so we end up being open for like 2 hours, and then I come and have to take us off line again until I'm sure everythings working right.  So we keep blinking in and out of existence, which is probably driving the members nuts.

So that's the state of things. I'm currently restoring the main db.  Again.  But now I'm afraid to even touch anything, because apparently things will work on the dev board but not the main site.

I have to keep trying tho, until we get this all sorted out.  Which we will eventually, even if that means hiring somebody again. At this rate, you can all probably count on a veritable labyrinth of walls-of-text coming from me until it's done.  Aside from general transparency, I'm trying to keep you all totally in the loop in case anyone has any helpful insights.
#329  October 13, 2018, 03:07:29 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
One step forward, two steps back.
#330  October 13, 2018, 04:32:07 am

[/quote said:
#331  October 16, 2018, 03:31:51 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
We're currently in the process of backing everything up as we try something to restore the site's functionality, just in case something like this happens again. We also encountered a semi-unrelated issue that severely complicates things which I'm not currently at liberty to discuss, partly because we're still looking into it, but I promise to reveal the details as soon as I can.
#332  October 16, 2018, 07:46:27 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 At least you guys are taking the precautions and taking time to do this right, that's all that matters in the end.
#333  October 17, 2018, 04:32:29 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#334  October 17, 2018, 04:41:05 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Is this part of the ultimate conspiracy to bring BookWorm's YT channel views down even more? Scandalous!  :mlol:
Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:44:31 am by Ricepigeon
#335  October 18, 2018, 04:34:45 am

[/quote said:
#336  October 21, 2018, 03:30:58 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
We're currently in the process of backing everything up as we try something to restore the site's functionality, just in case something like this happens again. We also encountered a semi-unrelated issue that severely complicates things which I'm not currently at liberty to discuss, partly because we're still looking into it, but I promise to reveal the details as soon as I can.

Good to know that Rice, i miss a lot MFFA! :(
I have so much to do, specially about the Collection section.
#337  October 21, 2018, 03:38:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Work on ours then!!! :P
#338  October 21, 2018, 12:03:37 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#339  October 21, 2018, 12:16:52 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, he could use MFG's Database as a reference at first, as I did with SFA Collection, and then update his MFG Collection using MFFA Collection's Records when MFFA will be online again.
#340  October 22, 2018, 05:37:10 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Or access MFFA via wayback, may not be up to date but at least its something.

On a more serious note, we expect the site to be back up within 48 hours, at which point I'll be able to provide more details about why the restoration took so long.