YesNoOk

Sailor Sprites (Read 23621 times)

Started by rgveda99, December 20, 2012, 03:45:20 pm
Re: Sailor Sprites
#41  February 11, 2019, 04:10:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Good job.
you have been doing this for years, right ?

(I seem to recall a dude from england also doing sailor moon spirte edits since 10+ years ago, but if might be youa nd I mgiht ahve mistaken him/you as being from england)
#42  February 11, 2019, 05:10:28 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Good job.
you have been doing this for years, right ?

I stopped when my Dysthymia stepped in and hired other spriters to do the work when I realize how many sprites I'll work with.

Thinking about hiring again soon. It's too much work and I'm just adding stuff to make the Sailors not feel like an incomplete beat em up fighter forcefully fitted to a traditional fighter. A lot of the sailor mugen programmers seem to reference the anime rather than referencing fighting games for normal moves.

Anyway this time I'm over my Dysthymia and will continue pursuing finishing this.

(I seem to recall a dude from england also doing sailor moon spirte edits since 10+ years ago, but if might be youa nd I mgiht ahve mistaken him/you as being from england)

Yeah I hired the guy from England that time to do Sailor Saturn. Sadly he didn't finish the sprites needed to complete so there's some missing  stun frames.
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#43  February 14, 2019, 05:51:46 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I used Leona from the 'King of Fighters' as sprite base to work on. Not my favorite KOF gal but she does have this awesome move set for normals. The original arcade beat em up only had one punch which made her Mugen counterparts very incomplete. Will be working on a 6 button version for her ala 'Street Fighter 2' for both neutral and moving jump punches. I'll also be replacing the old punch she had in the arcade to make her move sets look more dynamic and fit for a traditional 2D fighter. So that's 1 down and 5 to go.

SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#44  February 16, 2019, 05:40:25 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Using King of Fighters sprites can be quite a bit of a challenge most of the time. They sometimes slightly twist a part of their body. That or having to get rid of clothes which requires using your imagination.

SILVER said:
Tuxedo Biccy said:
#45  February 22, 2019, 03:12:57 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
First set of jumping punches done.

This one presented a challenge for the last 2 frames. It's looks as though Shermie was doing this shoelace yoga pose in the air. I decided not to do that pose and played it safe without her doing a yoga pose in the air.

SILVER said:
Tuxedo Biccy said: