YesNoOk

COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS 2 (Read 1869 times)

Started by K.O.D, November 28, 2011, 07:27:07 am
Share this topic:
COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS 2
#1  November 28, 2011, 07:27:07 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:26:21 am by K.O.D
Re: COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS 2
#2  November 28, 2011, 10:28:12 am
#3  November 28, 2011, 10:31:02 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
yes, bioware is the dev.
#4  November 28, 2011, 10:34:00 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
MY NON-EXISTENT MONEY!!!

TAKE IT!!!!
#5  November 28, 2011, 10:51:29 am
yes, bioware is the dev.

In that case i am both excited and pissed off.
On the onehand Bioware & C&C are both amazing.
On the otherhand I still haven't gotten my Jade Empire 2.
Then again Bioware & C&C are both amazing. color me excited.
#6  November 28, 2011, 11:25:09 pm
Bioware is sticking their hands into someone elses IP? Well I hope it's good.
#7  November 28, 2011, 11:56:24 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Bioware Music + C&C Music = Profit.

I hope this translates into gameplay as well.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#8  November 29, 2011, 01:01:18 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I wonder what the romance options are.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#9  December 11, 2011, 07:44:12 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
YES

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/games/bygameid/cncgenerals2

In the near future, world leaders are mere seconds from signing a global treaty and bringing an end to war as we know it when a devastating terrorist attack rips through the peace conference, killing all in attendance. In a world left with no politicians, diplomats, or activists, only the Generals remain. It’s up to you to assume their roles, command their forces, and put an end to global terrorism once and for all.

• All-Out War — Take control of three unique factions, competing for resources, building up your base of operation, and leading massive batteries of tanks, soldiers, and aircraft into battle.

• Uncanny Sense of Realism — Frostbite 2 technology allows for visceral, visually stunning conflict at an epic scale. Incredibly detailed units and environments, dynamic physics, and exhilarating visual effects bring the battle to life in ways never before seen. This is the closest thing to real war without the consequences.

• New Ways to Dominate or Ally with Your Friends — Go beyond classic deathmatch with a selection of new multiplayer game modes, designed with both cooperative and competitive play in mind.

• Thrilling Campaign — Command the war on terror in an electrifying single-player campaign. Experience the dramatic story from multiple perspectives — from heroic General to crazed terrorist — while engaging the enemy in pulse-pounding tactical combat.

• Ever-Evolving Experience — Enhance your game with an expanding array of downloadable content. From maps and units to factions, campaigns, and more, the fight against terrorism is deeper than ever.

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card
DirectX Compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quad-core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or ATI Radeon 6950)
Sound card
DirectX Compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

also it's on the Frostbite 2 engine (Battlefield 3)
#10  December 11, 2011, 11:33:49 am
Awww Hell Yeah!!! So long as they keep that "origin" crap out of it I am all in.
#11  August 16, 2012, 09:57:56 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/15/command-conquer-generals-2-now-f2p-via-new-command-conquer-platform/

Command & Conquer has been transformed into a free-to-play franchise, EA announced during gamescom, and Command & Conquer Generals 2 will be the first title launched under the new incentive.

The new online platform and service will launch in 2013, with the Generals universe representing “the first of many free offerings” within the franchise.

“We are thrilled about this opportunity to transform Command and Conquer into a premier online experience,” said Jon Van Caneghem, VP and general manager at EA. “For nearly two decades, this franchise has existed as something you buy; now we are creating a destination where our fans will be able to access the entire Command and Conquer universe, starting with Generals and continuing with Red Alert, Tiberium, and beyond.

“With Frostbite 2, we are able to keep an emphasis on the AAA quality our consumers expect while staying true to the RTS gameplay they know and love – all available online for free.”

You can sign up for the closed beta of Command & Conquer here.

Command & Conquer will be available as a free, client-based game for the PC in 2013.

Welp, it's only a matter of time before P2W. Good job, EA.
Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:35:54 pm by UrbaneVirtuoso
#12  August 17, 2012, 07:23:24 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
god damn them, not C&C  :furious3:
#13  August 17, 2012, 08:25:54 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran