YesNoOk

CVS Kairi Pals by Aumio (Read 6159 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 25, 2015, 03:51:56 pm
Share this topic:
CVS Kairi Pals by Aumio
#1  June 25, 2015, 03:51:56 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Here comes my 3rd release ever!

I make some more Pals for Kairi

These are here:

Akuma, Allen Snider, Blanka, Aumio1, Dan, Feilong, Goku, Hulk, Kazuya, Ken, Mizuchi, Oni, Orochi, Pandora, Ryo, Ryu, Sean, Shin Akuma, Urien and Vegeta.

Total Pals : 20

Credit:
@Mr.Karate JKA: For coding CVS Kairi. You are one of my good buddy I think. ;)
@GMSpectre: For spiriting CVS Kairi. I really know a little about you. But your Kairi sprites are awesome. Thanks.
Aumio Khan: For nothing! Really for nothing!! :P

Get them all:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6ldapvwvje62n/Pallete_by_Aumio

Comments and feedbacks are welcome.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:27:11 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: CVS Kairi Pals by Aumio
#2  June 26, 2015, 11:31:21 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Link updated. All files uploaded separately on Mediafire.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:27:51 pm by Aumio Khan
#3  June 26, 2015, 11:27:30 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I have no make Kairi but the colors are really awesome!!

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
New #4  June 27, 2015, 08:24:18 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:43:26 pm by Aumio Khan