YesNoOk

Dr. Wily (WinMugen Edition) (Read 11398 times)

Started by NDSilva, October 20, 2017, 11:13:40 am
Share this topic:
Dr. Wily (WinMugen Edition)
New #1  October 20, 2017, 11:13:40 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
A little while ago I was asked to adapt my work on Dr. Wily to WinMUGEN, and this followed by me telling I'm not in the mood of doing it as he would lose some stuff in the result. But then, while pondering about my recent WIPs, I looked at my following freetime and thought:
Hey, he won't really lose so much stuff so, why not?

So yeah, this is pretty much it. The same work I had made to Dr. Wily in MUGEN 1.0/1.1, adapted to be WinMUGEN compatible. The main difference about this version is the removal of 1.0 stuff like victory quotes and the stage interactive intro, and now Wily's AI level has to be set trough the Config file (you can disable it too)

Preview

(filter is there as a proof of concept :ninja:)

Update (11/03/2017)
  • Fixed hit attributes for projectiles
  • Fixed Assists icon position during Simul mode
  • Edited Metal Man assist to always face the enemy, to approach his abilities to Mega Man 2
  • Implemented a PalFX to the hyper assists, if fighting against determined Robot Masters

DOWNLOAD
Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:45:42 am by NDSilva
Re: Dr. Wily (WinMugen Edition)
#2  October 23, 2017, 06:10:37 am
  • Next Lept Soar
    • USA
    • http://goebung.neocities.org/
Wow, this character looks great! Love the custom sprites and his unique moveset. I guess my only gripe is with the usage of the 8-bit Robot Master sprites. Maybe swap em with the ones from Power Battle/Fighters? Even tho they aren't MVC-styled, they're more appropriate with the CPS2-styled graphics Wily has.
Re: Dr. Wily (WinMugen Edition)
#3  October 23, 2017, 04:16:34 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Spoiler: incoming wall of text... (click to see content)

After all, I'm glad you liked this Wily :hyo: