YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1554083 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1541  August 27, 2017, 09:14:02 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Special Daily maps have been released and there will be one every day until the 16th of September. Can get a total of 40 orbs if completed everyday.
#1542  August 27, 2017, 11:51:58 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Aw heck yeh, I'll be saving them for the Legends banner then.
#1543  August 28, 2017, 05:19:25 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The stream's 'bout to start.
#1544  August 28, 2017, 05:29:18 am
#1545  August 28, 2017, 05:36:26 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Whoa, free five star
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1546  August 28, 2017, 05:38:26 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Holy shit. I didn't see that one coming.

Who are you going to pick? I'm thorn between Hero Ike and Nomad Trooper Lyn.
#1547  August 28, 2017, 05:42:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I can't decide between Bow Cavalier Lyn for Horse shenanigans, or completing Lucina Emblem.
#1548  August 28, 2017, 05:51:14 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I'm leaning towards Ike

I don't have any version of him, and frankly I need another five star green heavy on my team for these multi unit modes like Tempest
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1549  August 28, 2017, 06:05:21 am
i'll probably go lyn, she looks great, there are no other bow horses and pulling colorless is the worst. i hope they do guaranteed pulls often in the future (maybe you can use sacred coins to pull one for each banner). greil ike looks good too, i'll waste some orbs pulling green and see if i can get him

that top 8 gauntlet is going to be exciting (team tharja obv)
#1550  August 28, 2017, 06:12:42 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
They all look great. For the freebie I'll go for Lyn since colourless hell is real. I hope she has neutral ivs. Roy may be tough to get because of how many red 5 stars there are. Rolling for Lucy won't be bad because most blue units that come in 5 star are good and for Ike you might get Hawkeye or Raven so good fodder.
#1551  August 28, 2017, 06:15:43 am
also it's cool that every character was drawn by the artist from their original game (except for lyn who is the same one as regular lyn in heroes)
#1552  August 28, 2017, 06:27:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The only question is if the free summons will be of neutral IV or not.

From the looks of it, Lyn already has an offensive spread of 33/35 which is almost similar to Bridal Cordelia's (35/35), with that lower Atk being more than compensated with horse buffs. If that's the case I might use my free summon on someone else and dive into colorless hell for a +Atk Lyn for Brave Bow/Death Blow/horse buff shenanigans.

Roy essentially has a 19mt legendary weapon with built in Heavy Blade 3. The devs were even smart enough to give him Galeforce.

Lucina looks like she'll be an incredibly good buffer/support unit with her passives and weapons, especially if paired with someone like Delthea.

Ike can solo Horse and Flier Emblem all by himself lol.
#1553  August 28, 2017, 06:45:32 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I'm going to go for Ike. I was aiming for him when he was a new unit and Hero Fest 2 and he never showed, so it would be nice to have an Ike for sure. Plus, the only good Axe I have is Minerva and it would be nice to have a second choice.
#1554  August 28, 2017, 06:57:21 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I might use my free summon on someone else and dive into colorless hell for a +Atk Lyn for Brave Bow/Death Blow/horse buff shenanigans.
Don't do this to yourself. All the Jakobs, Sakuras, Priscillas, and -atk/-spd Lyns are bad for your health (and wallet).
#1555  August 28, 2017, 08:35:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
But after pulling a +Atk/-Res Bridelia, I became drunk off Brave Bow archers! D: I even turned my +Atk Jeorge into a Bridelia clone
#1556  August 28, 2017, 11:26:09 am
I'll probably pick Ike, but they're all really nice.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1557  August 28, 2017, 05:48:01 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
According to a user on Reddit who translated the Japanese description of the skills, it was stated that Ike's B-skill doesn't mention at all that it makes him effective against flying and horse units. It only ignores any buffs that any flying or horse unit has during combat. While the description isn't technically wrong  as the passive only applies to those units (hence probably the use of the word "effective"), the phrasing the English version used can be easily misunderstood.

Also apparently you can gain orbs while playing that battle simulator on the official website if the description during the video can be believed. Though how hasn't been revealed yet.

I'm going Team Lyn btw
#1558  August 28, 2017, 08:59:33 pm
Oh hey, I just noticed Lyn's skills and stats are visible, unlike the others for some reason. She has the almighty atk&spd Swift Sparrow, with 47 atk and 38 spd. Now that's just obscene. I hope the others will be similar - like Ike being a mega tank but sacrificing speed, except his weapon basically nulls and voids anyone trying to double him.
According to a user on Reddit who translated the Japanese description of the skills, it was stated that Ike's B-skill doesn't mention at all that it makes him effective against flying and horse units. It only ignores any buffs that any flying or horse unit has during combat. While the description isn't technically wrong  as the passive only applies to those units (hence probably the use of the word "effective"), the phrasing the English version used can be easily misunderstood.
Yeah, it looks like Lyn nullifies the distant counters, and Ike nullifies horse and flier emblems, quite simply.
edit - hang on, Lyn also nullifies blade tomes. lol they're trying pretty hard to counter the crazy meta games they created.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:31:13 pm by Byakko
#1559  August 29, 2017, 05:34:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#1560  August 29, 2017, 06:07:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala