YesNoOk

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM (Read 144057 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#1  April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!

People of MUGEN Fighters Guild and of the world,

I, Donald J. Trump, write to you today to announce a glorious partnership between me and the MUGEN community. Earlier this month I got to talk the guys down at Elecbyte. Great guys, let me tell you. Total eggheads, never really understood this coding mumbo-jumbo, but really tremendous people at Elecbyte. Real, hard-working Americans. The future of our workforce- they don't get enough respect, I tell you. They want to make this country great again. Just like me, Donald Trump. I want to make America great again. Now, to do that, I'm gonna start by making MUGEN great again, too.

Y'see, MUGEN is a great, tremendous program. I love MUGEN. I like to use Guile. Guile, that's a real American. He is just like what we used to be in the old days. Took no nonsense from anyone. Tremendous character in Super Turbo. The Japanese got us right with that one. Gotta give it to Japan for showing how great America really is. It's some big league stuff, ladies and gentlemen. MUGEN is great for America. Tons of hardworking Americans making some of the best content. Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, they're some great people. P.O.T.S., that was a great guy. He makes great stuff. Tremendous coding ability. All the states and animations and what not. The hitsparks were amazing. He made MUGEN great. I know you all remember P.O.T.S. We need more people like him. That's the problem we have now.

Let me tell you folks, we don't win anymore. Honestly, when's the last time we've won in MUGEN? We've got MUGEN Hispania and MUGEN China taking our characters and CotM awards. This administration has been horrible, absolutely horrible. Let me tell you, under my watch, we're gonna start winning at MUGEN again. We're gonna start winning so much you'll be sick of it, I guarantee. The administration here has been a bunch of bums. Weak. Horrible. Incompetent guys. Total losers! Just No Point and Iced, those guys, let me tell you- bozos, all of 'em. Bending over backwards for the South American guys while ours can't even code a proper Trump character. Sad! We got people in the MFG staff right now that want to help those guys over Mugen Imperio Latino release more characters.

When Mugen Imperio Latino releases its characters, they’re not releasing the best. They’re sending chars that have lots of bugs and they’re bringing those bugs. They’re bringing evil edits, they’re bringing debug flood. They’re spriteswaps and some, I assume, are good releases, but I speak to the guys over in Your Releases and they’re telling us what we’re getting. Absolute garbage. These bugs can't be tolerated ladies and gentlemen. These bugs are gamebreaking. Despicable. A total catastrophe. 2016 is gonna be a disaster if we don't change. They need a real conservative running things. And I'm that guy. I'm conservative. I'm very conservative, and a Republican.

Here's the plan, ladies and gentlemen. I've bought out MUGEN Fighter's Guild. Its gonna be part of the Trump brand now. Let me tell you, I'm a dealmaker and I can make MUGEN great again.

We're gonna roll out the bots, gonna make all the boards Trump. Trump everywhere. My name's like gold. I'm gonna go big league here.

I'm getting all the "international guys" out of here. We're gonna build a forum. Two forums. A forum for all of them, and a forum for all of us.

I'm gonna get all these Spanish speaking threads out of here and into there. And MFG staff is gonna pay for it. I guarantee. That, I can tell you, is how we're gonna win.

I'm demodding all the bums running this place. Total weak losers. Get 'em out of here!

Folks, we don't win anymore. But I'm gonna make us win now.  We're gonna win A LOT. Gonna be tremendous. Trump 2016. Make sure you get the family out to vote for me come election time. Thank you, you've been wonderful people. Wonderful! God Bless America!
Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#2  April 01, 2016, 12:02:59 pm
Welcome aboard, Mr. President.
#3  April 01, 2016, 12:09:30 pm
Finally some good leadership around here, took long enough.
#4  April 01, 2016, 12:14:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
We here at MFG are pleased to announce this tremendous partnership and eagerly await the future. Please excuse the mess as we get sort out the current staff positions. I can't go into many details here but let me just say this: there will be significant turnover. We're getting the incompetent losers outta here.

We are also pleased to announce that we have finally worked out the kinks in our AdminBot software and have updated them to better serve our community, and pick up the slack from the current, low-energy staff. Please be welcoming to your new Terrestrial Response Unit for forum Maintenance, Pseudo-intelligence operators (aka TRUMPBots)!
#5  April 01, 2016, 12:18:19 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

Post edited by Trump:
Protestor was thrown out with a warning.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:02:37 pm by TrumpBot 1
#6  April 01, 2016, 12:41:17 pm
Now, if you could move that "TRUMP Mugen Guild" logo a little higher...
#7  April 01, 2016, 12:43:54 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It was necessary. Go, Donald, Go!!
#8  April 01, 2016, 12:49:34 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Oh wow! I never knew that Mr. Trump would be here!

Can't stump the Trump! Now only if he makes MUGEN un-stumpable just like the rest...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#9  April 01, 2016, 12:59:24 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Wait a minute, is this real--?
#10  April 01, 2016, 01:01:25 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

You are being rude! Rude! So low class.

Your post has been edited protestor as it should be. With better materials, the best materials, the kind of materials that America needs.

Remember words have consequences and we might have to roll out the big guns. We have the biggest of guns. I've been told our guns are the most impressive.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:01:45 pm by TrumpBot 1
#11  April 01, 2016, 01:01:57 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
I have a question...who's going to pay for 'THE WALL' section?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#12  April 01, 2016, 01:04:53 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Actually there will be no wall. Not if congress has something to do with it when elected. I can give give free scholarships to every young mugen creator out there.
#13  April 01, 2016, 01:07:10 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Actually there will be no wall. Not if congress has something to do with it when elected. I can give give free scholarships to every young mugen creator out there.
:stupid:
 :nicepost:

And how are you going to pay for those scholarships, may I ask?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#14  April 01, 2016, 01:07:58 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING. HERES TO TO HOPING YOU WIN THE ELECTIONS!

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#15  April 01, 2016, 01:09:05 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
With Donald Trumps own money!
#16  April 01, 2016, 01:12:16 pm
I have a question...who's going to pay for 'THE WALL' section?
Now let me tell you, GF202020, we're in the process of finalizing this wall and I can tell you with 100 percent confidence, without a doubt, that the bozos I demodded will be paying for this wall. If they don't have the money, we'll go after China. The Chinese are rolling in our own money. Can't let them walk over America. We can't be content with losing anymore. We have to win again. We don't win. I'll change that.
#17  April 01, 2016, 01:15:47 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Where is it going to be though?
#18  April 01, 2016, 01:20:19 pm
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
Hope you guys dont butcher it.
#19  April 01, 2016, 01:24:26 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
This is ridiculous! Sanders is right you know!
#20  April 01, 2016, 01:26:58 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Oh now I see how you built the wall. Well better call Obama. The Democrates won't be pleased.
#21  April 01, 2016, 01:29:38 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

You are being rude! Rude! So low class.

Your post has been edited protestor as it should be. With better materials, the best materials, the kind of materials that America needs.

Remember words have consequences and we might have to roll out the big guns. We have the biggest of guns. I've been told our guns are the most impressive.

For you, the day Bison graced your forum was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
#22  April 01, 2016, 01:31:53 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Trump will kick Bison's behind!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#23  April 01, 2016, 01:34:21 pm
Lyin' GBK will try and tell you Bison is a better candidate than me. Wrong! I beat him in ALL the polls. GBK is desperate! Sad!
#24  April 01, 2016, 01:34:40 pm
  • Raging Fist
CMON TRUMP! DON"T LET GENERAL RUDA-VEGA OVER HERE TAKE YA DOWN! AND IF U CAN"T FIGHT, HIRE GEESE HOWARD! HE"S THE MOST PATRIOTIC IVE SEEN AND HE KNOWS THE ART OF THE DEAL!
#25  April 01, 2016, 01:35:22 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
Next Question Trump...if you were a final Boss, what signature move would you want? Shao Kahn's Shoulder Charges, Rugal's Genocide Cutter, or Bison's Psycho Crusher, and why?
~~~~
#26  April 01, 2016, 01:37:03 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#27  April 01, 2016, 01:44:08 pm
Next Question Trump...if you were a final Boss, what signature move would you want? Shao Kahn's Shoulder Charges, Rugal's Genocide Cutter, or Bison's Psycho Crusher, and why?
Thanks for the question GF202020. I don't personally know these guys Rutabega and Shaka Khan, but I assume they are good people. The Bison guy though, total loser. That psycho crusher thing- outdated. I got the best guys in fighting games telling me he's low tier. I beat him on all the tier lists. But I'm an American, and I'm here to make America great again, and represent American values. If I were a final boss, I'd wanna win. I'd win so fast, so hard, and so much nobody will even try and mess with me. And the people, they'd love me. So I'd give em what they want. I'd use a move from Hilda Rize of Vanguard Princess. Projectile-heavy character, she is. America loves projectiles. We're the best at projectiles. I'll keep it that way. Also, she's anime. Americans love anime. And I love anime. Fantastic stuff. I'll make it real. That I can guarantee.

#28  April 01, 2016, 01:47:13 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#29  April 01, 2016, 02:15:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#30  April 01, 2016, 02:22:36 pm
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Well, somebody has to deal with those overpowered DBZ and KoF characters at some point. Better late than never, I suppose.
I'd like to wonder if this wall has special measures against mexibeams, known (from old and maybe outdated accounts) to be really destructive energy weapons...

Also, I was planning to point out the slightly off-positioned logo, but apparently it's been fixed when I got back. Riveting.
#31  April 01, 2016, 02:29:22 pm
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
Welp, wasn't expecting this
i guess ill see everyone tomorrow

I still dont get this trump thing
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:49:43 pm by likiji123
#32  April 01, 2016, 02:34:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yes, I have a question. You claim that America is the best at projectiles. However, there are arguments that the Japanese are the best at projectiles with their Touhou along with their other bullet hell games. How do you plan to make America support this projectile expertise they have?
#33  April 01, 2016, 02:37:23 pm
Welp, wasn't expecting this
i guess ill see everyone tomorrow

I still dont get this trump thing
Donald J. Trump is a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election. With your help, likiji123, we can make MUGEN great again. We'll make MUGEN so great, Russia will sign a nuclear deal with us just to get a hold of our latest hitsparks. It's gonna be a slam dunk, friend. Let me tell you. Get out the family and vote for Donald Trump come election day. We will throw in a free t-shirt. Best t-shirt in the business. Finest polyester. And we at Team Trump KNOW polyester. Great fabric. Top notch.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:39:46 pm by TrumpBot 1
#34  April 01, 2016, 02:44:48 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Great leaders form their own currency with their own face of course. They make the people respect you and increase your Psycho...logical Power and makes them forget your bad hairdo even because you are on their money.

My question to you is, will there be Trump Dollars?
#35  April 01, 2016, 02:45:20 pm
Yes, I have a question. You claim that America is the best at projectiles. However, there are arguments that the Japanese are the best at projectiles with their Touhou along with their other bullet hell games. How do you plan to make America support this projectile expertise they have?
You look at Japan and their touhous.  A total catastrophe. Disaster.  There's no rhyme or reason to it. Just a big mess. No direction.  Gamers are quitting the business.  I have a friend of mine who's a gamer, big eSports guy, a very successful guy.  He doesn't even want to deal with those projectiles. It is so complicated and so terrible and he's never had that before and he's going to quit the game. And he was a very successful gamer  But it's happening more and more.

Look at Japan with its 5 billion different projectiles all over the screen.  I have many projectiles, many, many projectiles.  But still way less, okay. Guarantee it.That's how America does projectiles. We got reason to it. We target em and nuke the hell out of em. None of this crazy stuff you're seeing. Frankly its weak. Now everything about Japanese projectiles was a lie.  It was a filthy lie.  And when you think about it, lies, I mean are they prosecuted?  Does anyone do anything?  And what are the politicians doing about it? It's disgraceful.  It's a big, fat, horrible lie.  I'm going to change that. America is gonna win again.
#36  April 01, 2016, 03:07:33 pm
Great leaders form their own currency with their own face of course. They make the people respect you and increase your Psycho...logical Power and makes them forget your bad hairdo even because you are on their money.

My question to you is, will there be Trump Dollars?
Wealth should not be treated as a precious work of art to be hung on a wall and admired from time to time or locked away in a vault… Wealth is a vehicle with which to achieve clearly defined goals. Like setting up a giant firewall against illegal internet immigrants. 
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:15:18 pm by TrumpBot 1
#37  April 01, 2016, 03:14:31 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
Thank you for your time Mr. Trump, but another question.

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?
~~~~
#38  April 01, 2016, 03:29:10 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Was it you who ordered the termination of the adbots?
If You Don’t Click on This Classy Post, You Are a Loser and a Moron
#39  April 01, 2016, 03:30:20 pm
  • Trump Product Marketing Assistant

How are your "TrumpBots" being controlled? Do they have AI? What if they grow evil and kill you and then impersonate you to steal your life? What if they usher in the age of machine dominance? How can you ensure our safety from them?

Irrelevant clown GF202020 sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.

GF202020 is desperate. No imagination! When will GF202020 start to apologize to me? No class, none whatsoever.
#40  April 01, 2016, 03:34:55 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Was it you who ordered the termination of the adbots?
That was an independent venture with Consorte Marketing and is in no way related to our current partnership.

Gotta pay the bills somehow.
#41  April 01, 2016, 03:35:36 pm
Tell me something, Mr. Trump.....

.....you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?  :D 
#42  April 01, 2016, 03:46:14 pm

Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he/she or it is doing. That is so powerful and so important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to bots. Bots change the whole ball game.

The biggest problem this world has today is not President Obama with global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The biggest problem we have is bots – bots proliferation and having some maniac, having some madman go out and get a spambot. That’s in my opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now.
#43  April 01, 2016, 03:48:12 pm

Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he/she or it is doing. That is so powerful and so important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to bots. Bots change the whole ball game.

The biggest problem this world has today is not President Obama with global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The biggest problem we have is bots – bots proliferation and having some maniac, having some madman go out and get a spambot. That’s in my opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now.

.....and you didn't even mention me.....where's my crowbar?  I feel like venting. 
#44  April 01, 2016, 03:52:42 pm
Look at this, everyone's having a great conversation, and we have this guy here, nasty as hell, screaming, posting insults, threatening while we're talking. I hate to see this. Buddy, none of us know what you're talking about. Sad! Just calm yourself down or we'll have you removed. Stop with this roleplaying nonsense. You know how we treated roleplayers back then? We had them carried out on stretchers. Stop roleplaying. Nasty as hell, folks.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:53:15 pm by TrumpBot 1
#45  April 01, 2016, 03:53:36 pm
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
dont have a cow, mate
#46  April 01, 2016, 03:54:33 pm
....roleplaying? 

My role is an agent of chaos.  Wait, no, that was the last guy...the one with the facepaint.

You remember Robin?  Cute kid, wore a red costume, ran around with some retard dressed like a bat....

I killed him.  Bashed his brains in with a crowbar and then blew him the hell up. 

And I found that hilarious.  :D 
#47  April 01, 2016, 03:56:42 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
For you it was the most hilarious moment in your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
#48  April 01, 2016, 03:59:24 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
I can say that i don' know alot about Mr.Trump, but i'm sure that he is the true saviour of MUGEN
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#49  April 01, 2016, 04:04:02 pm
  • Trump Product Marketing Assistant
#50  April 01, 2016, 04:05:20 pm
#51  April 01, 2016, 04:55:00 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Dammit guys, you made a typo. It's not "Trump," but "Drumpf."

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:44:28 pm by Алексей
#52  April 01, 2016, 05:54:33 pm
#53  April 01, 2016, 06:00:24 pm
#54  April 01, 2016, 06:03:44 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
Mr. Trump, you gladly have my support. I read on a leaflet they gave me last week that you will improve EA servers, will make Ubisoft and Bethesda games come out without horrendous bugs and Capcom not charging anymore for 2 gazillions of costume packs. Is it true? If that so, I'll go with you until Ragnarok and back.
#55  April 01, 2016, 06:04:49 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Mr.Trump I'm pretty damn sure you can make mugen the most valuable product in america, make it sell billions of units pls so we can dominate the market.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#56  April 01, 2016, 06:06:07 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
What's with all this Trump bullshit on here? Please tell me it's a joke.
#57  April 01, 2016, 06:07:59 pm
No, it's real. Stop protesting. >:(
#58  April 01, 2016, 06:09:12 pm
What's with all this Trump bullshit on here? Please tell me it's a joke.
No, sir! We are 100% legitimate in this operation. All the paperwork checks out. Can't release it cause we're being audited, but we can get it out to the public soon, that I can guarantee. We are going to make MUGEN great again. I guarantee it.
#59  April 01, 2016, 06:15:46 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
I call April Fools
#60  April 01, 2016, 06:20:44 pm
  • Miss President
  • Hello fellow memers
Mr. Trump wants to destroy what Mugen stands for in every way possible. This oppression to the people must stop! Vote for Mugen! Vote for Hillary!
A vote for Hillary is a vote for the future

C:\filesmarketing\videogames\stupidkidsmeme01.png

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
#61  April 01, 2016, 06:21:33 pm
  • Miss President
  • Hello fellow memers
Who changed my sig?! This is corruption! I did not cause 911, I am not a crook.
A vote for Hillary is a vote for the future

C:\filesmarketing\videogames\stupidkidsmeme01.png

Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
#62  April 01, 2016, 06:22:11 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
Fuck that! Bernie!!!!
#63  April 01, 2016, 06:45:35 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#64  April 01, 2016, 06:49:05 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
It stands for fighting game freedom, and I will protect it.

Bea

#65  April 01, 2016, 06:52:34 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#66  April 01, 2016, 06:55:17 pm
Why is there another bot suddenly programed for an individual when it use to offer Doritos discounts?  There has to be a connection to the termination and reprogramming of the adbots and I will put more research to it in order to find the truth!
#67  April 01, 2016, 08:51:42 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Wow, I'm impressed about what you did in the forum, Mr. Trump, I respect you for bring order to the chaos Guild is but anyway I'll vote for Bernie. I'm so glad you're here that I'm preparing a new release in his honor :)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#68  April 01, 2016, 09:03:01 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Finally, this place will get whipped back into shape. Please make Mugen great again sir!!!
#69  April 01, 2016, 10:10:29 pm
....so when does the Republican Convention start, so I can instigate fights over seating arrangements?  :D
#70  April 01, 2016, 10:16:24 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
if you are attacked by president trump, that means please stop talking
this website is stupid
#71  April 01, 2016, 10:17:24 pm
#72  April 01, 2016, 10:27:12 pm
....so when does the Republican Convention start, so I can instigate fights over seating arrangements?  :D

Keep this in mind Peon.

We are the majority, so we have the right to show you the door.

Its [currentyear()] and you think you get a say in society.
Please.

Lets make [forum.subject()] Great again!!
#73  April 01, 2016, 10:52:40 pm
It's been funny, really it has, but one day out of the year is enough campaign disruption for me. 

See you all next year---I'll bring more new material, and maybe even kill someone else's sidekick!  :D 
#74  April 01, 2016, 11:01:18 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#75  April 01, 2016, 11:03:31 pm
It's been funny, really it has, but one day out of the year is enough campaign disruption for me. 

See you all next year---I'll bring more new material, and maybe even kill someone else's sidekick!  :D 
kill zack snyder and kill the guys who thought that giving you those stupid tattoos was a good idea.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#76  April 02, 2016, 12:24:15 am
Warner Bros is stupid. They have great money because they have DC Comics' IPs.I would knock out the source of their wealth, the primary sources of their wealth, which is their IPs. And in order to do that, you would have to put boots on the ground. I would knock the hell out of them, but I'd put a ring around it and I'd take Superman and Batman for our country.

Let's make the DC Cinematic Universe great again.