YesNoOk

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS] (Read 380937 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 26, 2016, 04:22:04 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS]
#761  November 17, 2017, 05:21:02 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That's super cool of them to allow the players to get many UB's this time. I also find it interesting that one of them can actually evolve, Pokemon that thrive in Ultra Space and adapted to it. Multiverse theories abound, I really do like the new turns the story of US/UM do.
#762  November 27, 2017, 03:53:00 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
The Battle Tree was changed for the Normal Battles to allow you to use any Pokemon you want and at any Level. Meaning if you have Lv 100 Pokemon, you can enter them and they'll stay at that Level meaning Lv 100s vs Lv 50s and Super Easy BP grinding.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#763  November 27, 2017, 03:53:00 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
The Battle Tree was changed for the Normal Battles to allow you to use any Pokemon you want and at any Level. Meaning if you have Lv 100 Pokemon, you can enter them and they'll stay at that Level meaning Lv 100s vs Lv 50s and Super Easy BP grinding.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#764  November 27, 2017, 04:06:08 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Hm.  That kind of ruins the fun.  I mean, it's nice to be able to get BP easier, but not at the expense of one of the post-game challenge modes.  At least have, like, a ranked and unranked version, so you can go crazy in the unranked with your max leveled pokemon and the regular one has the even playing field.

Not that I'm anywhere near there yet.  After playing through both Sun and Moon and only around a year later, I'm only playing my copy of Ultra Moon sporadically, so only just finished Kahuna Olivia now.
#765  November 27, 2017, 08:31:43 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Its only for the normal modes.
The Super modes have the same restrictions as always.

Not that it isn't super easy to grind BP in this game anyway due to Mantine Surf.