YesNoOk

Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden [2D fighter for 3DS] (Read 282119 times)

Started by Moon Girard, February 17, 2015, 07:18:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball Z Extreme Budoten [2D fighter for 3DS]
#341  May 17, 2015, 08:20:58 pm
Even young adult Gohan has the SSJ form separated ? Meh. Well, at least that dodges the whole "no SSJ after Mystic state" debate, and they just didn't want to redraw a new outfit for SSJ adult Gohan (too bad he doesn't get his Saiyaman green outfit though).
... Where did SSJ Bardock go ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#342  May 18, 2015, 07:50:00 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
#343  May 21, 2015, 03:58:30 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/05/17/dragon-ball-z-extreme-butoden-unlocking-special-z-assists-and-recommended-teams/
The latest V-Jump scans for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden focuses on Z-Assist characters and recommended teams. The nine recommended teams listed also give special tips to fully utilize the special team.

On the right side of the scan, it focuses on Z-Assists that can be unlocked in the story and some rare ones are unlocked using the Dragon Ball Discross Discs (same goes for unlocking Golden Frieza Z-Assist). Unfortunately, characters like SS4 Gogeta, Gogeta, Bojack, Tapion, Metal Cooler and more are all Z-Assists.

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/05/18/dragon-ball-z-extreme-butoden-scan-revealstenkaichi-budokai-mode-street-pass-and-more/
The final V-Jump scan for Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden reveals the Tenakichi Budokai Mode which is where you fight opponents that are more difficult than any other mode in the game. Also, as you unlock more characters in the game, you’ll earn more team names.

Story Mode will have seven arcs in total and a separate mode called “Makafushigi Adventure” is where you go to unlock characters and Z-Assists. Finally, the Street Pass feature allows you to trade Guild Cards to see how strong that person is and if you get seven Street Passes, Shenron will appear and you can choose from a variety of wishes.
#344  May 21, 2015, 02:07:09 pm
    • Spain
    • eduardo.polonio.gutierrez@gmail.com
#345  May 21, 2015, 02:24:44 pm
Really liking the more martial arts-y physical strikes and the dynamic acrobatics, that's a change from the random "blurred fist means punch flurry" in a static stance. You only get that in 2D...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:29:53 pm by DKDC
#346  May 21, 2015, 02:44:50 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Take out the assists and shorten the overly-lenghty cut-scene hypers, then we've got something pretty good :)
Really loving the sprites and animations, and yeah those dynamic attacks.
#347  May 21, 2015, 02:49:01 pm
Take out the assists
Have to disagree on that. If they can't be full characters, making an appearance as an assist is just fine. I'm saying this even though I don't really like gameplays with strikers and assists myself ; that level of fan-service can't be a bad thing, it's the next best thing they can do, really.
#348  May 21, 2015, 07:26:07 pm
    • Peru
Maybe having an option to turn off assists will be fine.
#349  May 22, 2015, 08:47:36 pm
    • Argentina
#350  June 05, 2015, 04:37:56 pm
    • Argentina
Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:42:31 pm by HadeS
#351  June 09, 2015, 11:09:11 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
http://gematsu.com/2015/06/dragon-ball-z-extreme-butoden-rated-australia
The Australian Classification Board has rated Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Bandai Namco’s Arc System Works-developed 3DS fighting game due out this Thursday in Japan.

Bandai Namco has yet to announce a localized version of the game.

The fighting game features over 100 characters, including both playable and assist characters that can aid players during battles.
#352  June 10, 2015, 03:56:37 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Very promising.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#353  June 10, 2015, 07:45:16 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
#354  June 10, 2015, 08:43:05 pm
    • Argentina
Intro:

SSGSS Goku Gameplay
#355  June 10, 2015, 09:31:52 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Oh God those sprites, ArcSys did a great job with the look of the sprites. My only gripes are Goku's voice, which is terribly lackluster, it kinda feels dead to me TBH. And my second gripe are the long cinematic super moves. God, it felt like a century to see SSGSS Goku release a Kamehameha onto Kid Buu. :S :S

In addition, IMO the intro was kinda meh. But I love seeing Mr Satan looking like a cowardly piece of shit in the last scene, where everybody's going to blast each other with chi-based moves, while he's just there, frolicking in fear. :rofl:
This is a generic forum signature.
#356  June 10, 2015, 09:35:50 pm
    • USA
#357  June 10, 2015, 10:42:23 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
There will probably be some sort of button mashing during those scenes. Sure, they're boring to watch, but there's probably a reason.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#358  June 10, 2015, 10:47:06 pm
Not the mashing, but the input to perform the counter (or block or evade etc.), most likely. Still, it could be faster.
#359  June 11, 2015, 01:08:37 am
The Super Butouden series was faster than that, in this regard, and those games came twenty years ago or so. I really hope they address this.
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:45:57 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#360  June 11, 2015, 01:14:05 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz