YesNoOk

TMNT By Dcat Updated to 1.0, Shredder + Krang released! (Read 240932 times)

Started by Dcat, February 03, 2013, 01:45:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: TMNT By Dcat Updated to 1.0, Shredder + Krang released!
#61  February 06, 2013, 11:50:34 pm
  • Don't Give me that Look!
    • USA
another thing to add:

i notice how the AI for Leo and mike are not as formidable or aggressive as Don and Raph..........not sure it that was intentional or not

and now confirming my last post concerning super shredder being performed with kicks instead of just what's on the readme, it can be done
#62  February 08, 2013, 12:12:19 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Interesting that all the characters have a Dive Kick

Leo
- Combo-ing into 'Final Slash' doesn't have damage damper but instead adds extra damage.
   - From what it looks like, if you combo into 'Final Slash' before the opponent is able to recover, it does even more damage (LP, MP, HP, FS = 910 damage)

Raph
- Making 'Crimson Rain' unblockable is a bit much, especially since it can be combo-ed into and it's invulnerable

Don
- 'Heel Drop' in unblockable at close range

Mike
- 'Command Throws' can also be done with QCB, F, punch
- Doing QCF punch I know is not a move but Mike doesn't even do a basic attack, he does nothing
- INSTANT KANGAROO KICK has some weird properties.  Sometimes the move comes out prematurely (ex. doing MP, HP, HK, HK will have the move come out on the first kick instead of the second)

Shredder
- 'Foot Clan Summon' doesn't look to come out in the air unless it's during a combo
   - 'Foot Clan Summon' during combos seems to restrict which types come out (ex. calling them during HP will only get the spear or 3-staff version
- First hit of 'Dive Kick' and 'Energy Wave/Claw' doesn't give super meter

Krang
- 'ROCKET MISSILE', 'ARTILLERY', and 'DIVE KICK' doesn't give super meter

I can't explain it, but the comboing for Krang bugs me.  It's very quick, but oddly stiff.

Shredder feels the same way as well

#63  February 08, 2013, 05:10:55 pm
In simultaneous mode, when Krang did his special, where he expands his size and shots the eye beams...I noticed the turtle that got hit by the move (Michelangelo) disappeared off the screen during the remaining time left for the round.   
#64  February 08, 2013, 05:16:27 pm
    • Germany
Seems like Dcat has many things to fix after his System is working again.^^
#65  February 09, 2013, 06:28:50 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
More testing

Raph
- His infinite that was reported awhile back on Mugen-Infantry is still there (LP, MP, HP, HP Thousand Stab, MP, MK, HP, -repeat-)
- Don't know why but doing 'RAMPAGING TURTLE' after HP, HP, from an air juggle increases the damage from the super.
    --ex. LP, MP, HP, HP, air LP, air MK, RAMPAGING TURTLE = 295 (now add another HP launch) LP, MP, HP, HP, HP, HP, air LP, air MK, RAMPAGING TURTLE = 528.
     - Note:  If the 2nd HP launch is too low, then there will be damage damper.

- His lvl. 3 does the most damage of the 4 (Leo = 501, Raph = 590, Don = 516, Mike = 477).  It should be lowered

Shredder
- 'Air Super FOOT STORM' Is a lvl. 1 super, but if you have 2 or more bars, it will use 2 instead of 1

All Turtles
-Canceling a super into another super costs an extra bar which means you need 3 bars.  But, if you only have 2, you can still cancel a super into another with no problem.

Like I pointed out with Leo and timed combos into his lvl. 3 to increase the damage, the other 3 have the same problem
   - With Mike, if you time, for example, LP, MP, HP, (before opponent recovers) GRAPPLE HOOK HURRICANE = 734 damage.  If you do the move just after the opponent recovers, GRAPPLE HOOK HURRICANE does 689 damage
   - With Don if you do PARTY WAGON just after a opponent is able to recover from a combo, the damage is 608
   - Raph is the worst.  Jump LP, Jump MP, Jump HP, LP, MP, HP, HP, LP, MP, HP, HP, Crimson Rain = 1073 damage (This is conjunction with the 2nd set of HP launcher doing extra damage, like RAMPAGING TURTLE.  Oddly enough, Power Drill is the only super not affected by this).

- I can't roll while running.  Intentional?

- With the exception of Mike, DF+HK/DB+HK in the air doesn't do anything.
Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 07:56:38 am by senorfro
#66  February 09, 2013, 07:43:58 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
The liedead state problem happens with Shredder too, forgot to add.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#67  February 13, 2013, 07:26:31 pm
  • Bushinryu it's what's for dinner!
Shredder-For me his MK kick while he is sprinting freezes the opponent once they hit the wall you might want to fix that.  I have test it in multiple versions of mugen and had the same result.   I could even record a video if you wanted some proof.
Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 12:14:16 am by bushinryujunkie
#68  February 14, 2013, 12:48:56 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
not sure if this is a problem with Krang or StormEX--Ichigo but when your playing with both after a certain move is done they both freeze most of the time its krang that gets unfreeze but then mugen crashes also
#69  February 14, 2013, 10:01:12 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#70  February 24, 2013, 05:12:07 am
  • Sith Lord
    • USA
    • bishop100@aol.com
Ok, I love Shredder.. Great moves only one issue, his power bar only fills up when a physical attack or just a punch is thrown (and very slowly I might add). Need to build his supers a little quicker (unless someone knows of code to add to increase his super buildup)..

Krang is kick ass too.
Thank you for all your hard work on them!
#71  February 24, 2013, 05:53:01 am
  • Foolish, but learning.
Something else to consider-the AI for Shredder and Krang is only too happy to fire Level 1s all day although there's AI to throw Level 3s if it gets there.  By default it likely never WILL because it will never save up.  I understand, since most people don't bother with such expensive moves.  Even so, it's disappointing in a way.
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
#72  February 24, 2013, 12:19:27 pm
Good for releasing Shredder finally but any way to make him work?  Because of the settings I use for Mugen and the Common.cns coding some characters give an error of unidentified command 'Blok', I solve this usually by having a copy of the Common.cns that is without 'Blok' and when I assign this cns to use instead in the def file of such chars, they work. For shredder using this customized cns that fixes other chars with the issue 'Blok' still doesn't work - Hah, so I use 1 common CNS for MK chars, another CNS without 'Blok' for non-MK chars that give that error with 'Blok' and now I will use the default Common1.cns that comes with Mugen as a third common cns file for chars that crash with both the MK Common1.cns and the no blok Common1.cns. Fixed it and now trying this Shredder.
Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:59:35 am by Emetar
#73  February 24, 2013, 09:27:42 pm
  • Sith Lord
    • USA
    • bishop100@aol.com
Something else to consider-the AI for Shredder and Krang is only too happy to fire Level 1s all day although there's AI to throw Level 3s if it gets there.  By default it likely never WILL because it will never save up.  I understand, since most people don't bother with such expensive moves.  Even so, it's disappointing in a way.

I gave Shredder infinite supers as a test, when I faced him he immediately transformed into super shredder and kicked my ass..

I wish his supers built up quicker too.
#74  February 24, 2013, 10:46:30 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
I'm pretty sure he builds meter slow BECAUSE of Super Shredder mode. I use him all the time against my roommates and he doesn't need fast meter gain.
1.) Because his normal supers cost 1 Bar
2.) I find his combos/ex moves are more useful than standalone supers unless comboing into them.
#75  February 26, 2013, 01:17:15 am
  • Sith Lord
    • USA
    • bishop100@aol.com
I'm pretty sure he builds meter slow BECAUSE of Super Shredder mode. I use him all the time against my roommates and he doesn't need fast meter gain.
1.) Because his normal supers cost 1 Bar
2.) I find his combos/ex moves are more useful than standalone supers unless comboing into them.

That makes sense.
Yeah, his combos are pretty nice and useful.

#76  February 26, 2013, 07:55:48 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
DCAT, u are #@!##!#@! awesome. u are a sega mugen master.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#77  March 06, 2013, 07:10:31 pm
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany
awesome chars. but could you please add an option to disable the pushblock in your next update? at least Krang can be quiet annoying sometimes, when you play against him
Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:24:12 am by Gara
#78  March 07, 2013, 06:52:31 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
If Shredder is set to turn into Super Shredder via the config file, under certain conditions a glitch occurs:
- Your config file must be setup like the one in the spoiler below.
Spoiler: Config File (click to see content)

- If you skip Shredder's intro when he turns to Super Shredder, Shredder will warp around as normal Shredder.
    - He will only be Super Shredder during his standing anim.

- During the second round, Super Shredder reverts to normal Shredder to warp and perform jumping attacks.

- Because he reverts to normal Shredder, Supper Shredder can also be grabbed.

#79  March 07, 2013, 03:40:22 pm
    • Canada
    • unstabler2012@gmail.com
    • www.mediafire.com/?7e103tuw8ozz8
awesome chars. but could you please add an option to disable the pushblock in your next update? at least Krang can be quiet annoying sometimes, when you play against him

I wholeheartedly support this - I personally never liked pushblock.  And let me also join the choir in singing your praises Dcat.  These are simply phenomenal releases.
#80  March 08, 2013, 08:52:23 am
    • Germany
TRUEMicah you found some crazy bugs there, I hope DCAT's system will be running soon, he has many things to fix on Shredder. xD