So yeah, here's what's up:
- Fixed grabbing clsn
- Scaled down hitsparks (big thanks to Rajaa for this one). Also made the animations vary between normal and diagonal hitsparks. I think it looks more interesting this way.
- Slowed down stance animation
- Fixed qcfx2+kick super when you hit the opponent in the back. Also sped it up a little to give it more impact
- Fixed Shun Goku Satsu from not hitting enemies if they block or whatever
- Removed combo infinite (mp, hp, lp)
- Removed diving kick infinite (Upward half-circle, kick all the time, preferably with a stick)
- Made the qcbx2+kick super cost 2 super bars and deal 320 damage in total (figured it'd be fair to make it cost more if it's not gonna get hit by projectiles or grapples)
- Fixed supers giving life back if Akuma comboes the opponent long enough
So yeah, all the relevant stuff should be fixed by now. And yes, I realize the palettes aren't the shit either, but I did my best considering how poorly the original palette is done. Silver silk palette has been done by AceKombat.
- Fixed diving kick infinite
- Better diagonal harpoon alignment
- Both horizontal and diagonal harpoon should work properly now in team mode
- Teleport punch has 3 different functions now:
LP - simple hit without bouncing off or making the opponent fall. Good for comboing.
MP - same as LP on the ground, but very different in mid-air. Punches the opponent in the stomache and gets him on the floor, just like Akuma's diving kick.
HP - almost the same thing as the original, but with no pausetime and it really nails the opponent on the floor. Chameleon bounces off the opponent upon hit as before, but now does 60 damage.
- Ice clones can now be done from the ground as well.
- Flame breath attack is kinda glow-ish now.
- Hitsparks scaled down (not hi-res btw, but still look good)
- Might still have a couple of bugs, but the ice clone standing is more stable now last time I checked.
- Sliding kick now stops if blocked.
Now, some people might remember me mentioning this to them, some know what it's about, others don't.
You're probably thinking about Intros when they come across each other, right? Lol, yeah, that's cute. No.
What I'm talking about here is the following:
- Akuma can now counter Chameleon's diagonal harpoon with a diving kick. Simply input the qcf+kick command right when you start being pulled. Costs 1 whole powerbar though, so you better know what to do afterwards. It pretty much costs that much because it can entirely turn the tables.
- Chameleon can protect himself from Akuma's SGS. All you have to do is input the SGS command (x, x, fwd, a, z, as most if not all of us already know) while you're being hit with the attack. Timing it properly is up to you. Now, the power bars play a very important role in this, for it might decide if poor Chameleon's gonna stick around for a second chance or not. If you have 3 power bars, you will spend them all and won't be hurt one bit. If you have 2, you will suffer a quarter of the damage you should when you don't manage to block it. If you have 1, a third. If you have no powerbar, half.
- Also, (this one's my personal favorite) Akuma can actually grab the ice clone and toss it into Chameleon's face (so to speak). Just go near it, hit a grapple command (x+a or y+b) and then you can choose the direction you wish to throw it at. If you're in mid-air, it's either horizontally or diagonal downwards. If you're standing, it's either horizontally or diagonally upwards. Just hold the corresponding directions.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Whew... never typed so much before regarding updates.
Anyway, as usual, you know the drill: