YesNoOk

I would like to apologize... (Read 9359 times)

Started by slackboy101, December 19, 2019, 02:31:56 am
Share this topic:
I would like to apologize...
#1  December 19, 2019, 02:31:56 am
    • USA
I might have spoiled Rise of Skywalker on Discord... and then acted like a total idiot afterwards... I'm... not that good at social cues.... If you guys want to belittle me go ahead... I deserve it....
Re: I would like to apologize...
#2  December 19, 2019, 02:49:16 am
  • "Who?"
    • USA
You know, the title's a little misleading, given the lack of an apology present. But honestly, the pity party is a bit unnecessary, don't you think? You screwed up, you got called out. Move on. Be better. An apology is a poor substitute for an improvement.
"No, seriously, who?"
#3  December 19, 2019, 02:52:55 am
    • USA
I'm not good at these okay? I fucked up royal because autism plus a franchise i grew up with is dying equal my mouth going off the rails... I... just want to say sorry for being an asshole... I don't want to be perma banned from the Discord because of me doing something that stupid....
#4  December 19, 2019, 03:00:55 am
  • "Who?"
    • USA
Don't use autism as an excuse. That only works to your detriment, in my opinion, especially since you only talked about it after the fact. It just comes off the same as someone trying to excuse their bad behavior because of a disability. As for your ban, I dunno how long it is. I'm not an admin.
"No, seriously, who?"
#5  December 19, 2019, 03:14:39 am
    • USA
Okay, I honestly have a hard time talking to people,  I got a little to comfortable... vented my frustrations of Disney's shit decision making and... ugh... why do I even bother... 1st the Archive for complaining about the download restrictions, then the Mugen Subreddit for complaining about it... now this... I honest to God do not blame J from booting me... I deserved it...
#6  December 19, 2019, 03:20:46 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Do not compound your issues by making the same mistake here.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#7  December 19, 2019, 03:26:07 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
You should just play it cool, OP.  Christmas is literally next week. Maybe take a couple days off posting and come back on Monday.
#8  December 19, 2019, 03:28:54 am
    • USA
Okay thanks... I'll do that, Merry Christmas guys
#9  December 19, 2019, 03:38:56 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Glad I was not there at the time cause I wanna watch it. But hey, I feel you, Disney has been pretty much "thrashing" SW. This entire new trilogy is garbage compared to the SW that Lucas created. Anyway, as people said, move on, you made a mistake but no one is perfect, and as Yoda says: the greatest teacher failure is. Learn from your mistakes and don't do that again. Ok? Ok. :)
#10  December 19, 2019, 03:41:26 am
    • USA
I'll just say this, It makes the Last Jedi look like a 5 star movie...
#11  December 19, 2019, 03:42:04 am
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
Also in case you didn't know, the mugen subreddit (and also the mugenguild subreddit) is run by Dizzy/MA so it's no surprise you'd be banned from there if you didn't fit their agenda - you're better off
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
#12  December 19, 2019, 03:48:44 am
    • USA
Also in case you didn't know, the mugen subreddit (and also the mugenguild subreddit) is run by Dizzy/MA so it's no surprise you'd be banned from there if you didn't fit their agenda - you're better off

I kinda Realized that after I complained about the ban on there.. WAIT WHY IS DIZZY IN CHARGE OF THE GUILD SUB!!!!???
#13  December 19, 2019, 04:09:29 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I'll just say this, It makes the Last Jedi look like a 5 star movie...
This is really not helping your case, my dude. You keep trying to deflect the blame, both in this thread and when you came back from being kicked. Stop trying to justify what you did.

Try to understand what you did wrong, why it made people upset, and how you can try to improve yourself so it won't happen again.
#14  December 19, 2019, 04:11:34 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
because they created it to try to trick people.

Dont mix subjects, you went into a mugen channel to find people talking and then spoiled everyone present on a movie that comes out TOMORROW.

I dont give two shits about star wars, but even I wouldnt be going to a crowd of strangers to try to ruin a movie for them that they didnt even have a chance to see. This isnt about autism, this isnt about being anti social, you done that shit to ruin a movie to people in general, and when asked why you just started ranting about how they ruined the movie for you.

Get lost with that attitude.
#15  December 19, 2019, 04:20:32 am
    • USA

This is really not helping your case, my dude. You keep trying to deflect the blame, both in this thread and when you came back from being kicked. Stop trying to justify what you did.

Try to understand what you did wrong, why it made people upset, and how you can try to improve yourself so it won't happen again.
I just realized if I used the [ ] to black it out none this would have.... probably not happened and it's my own damn fault for forgetting... well either that or link to It'saGundam's video on it...
Yeah, I see my problem... I typed without thinking about other people and I Apologize...
#16  December 19, 2019, 07:28:34 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Dang, to wonder of the things which occur on that Discord server, compared to here lol.
#17  December 19, 2019, 08:57:33 pm
    • USA
There was some joker gloating about having the most OP screenpack...
#18  December 19, 2019, 10:28:13 pm
    • Brazil
Don't use autism as an excuse. That only works to your detriment, in my opinion, especially since you only talked about it after the fact. It just comes off the same as someone trying to excuse their bad behavior because of a disability. As for your ban, I dunno how long it is. I'm not an admin.
I don't think you should try to say what autistic people should or shouldn't do about their own condition, i'm in the autistic spectrum and even if i'm high functional i still understand how hard it is to cope with that disability in more "severe" cases or even in my own case. I made a lot of mistakes in my life and only time teached me how to correct my ways, but, ostracizing the guy, almost isolating him in a certain way, will not help, it'll just make him feel more and more helpless.

(By the way, i totally understand the possibility of him not actually being in the autistic spectrum, but even so... i mean, even if he isn't an autistic person at all, i still think he deserves a fairer shot than that.)
#19  December 19, 2019, 11:20:35 pm
I don't think you should try to say what autistic people should or shouldn't do about their own condition, i'm in the autistic spectrum and even if i'm high functional i still understand how hard it is to cope with that disability in more "severe" cases or even in my own case. I made a lot of mistakes in my life and only time teached me how to correct my ways, but, ostracizing the guy, almost isolating him in a certain way, will not help, it'll just make him feel more and more helpless.

(By the way, i totally understand the possibility of him not actually being in the autistic spectrum, but even so... i mean, even if he isn't an autistic person at all, i still think he deserves a fairer shot than that.)
I think the idea is that he shouldn't blame his fuckups on Autism. While I do get that it might be difficult for autistic people to socialize and empathize with people, That doesn't exactly exempt them from the consequences of their actions.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#20  December 20, 2019, 09:55:47 am
    • USA

I think the idea is that he shouldn't blame his fuckups on Autism. While I do get that it might be difficult for autistic people to socialize and empathize with people, That doesn't exactly exempt them from the consequences of their actions.
I might be a raging idiot but I would not lie about that...