Have you ever gone through the trouble of adding a move/system/whatever to one of your creations, only to remove it later? And I don't mean quick tests, but things that were initially meant to stay.
Here's what I can recall about mine:
Pocket Shin Gouki
- Selectable normal and Shin modes
- Kick super à la Chun-Li's Hoyoku Sen
- Punch super where first he'd land an elbow strike then do a bunch of rapid punches like in Final Fight 3. Poorly executed so I got rid of it
- 3 levels for each super
- Aerial Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
- A super similar to Ryuuko Ranbu, with 3 different finishing styles depending on whether you mashed punch buttons (quick Shin Shoryuken), kick buttons (flaming Shinkuu Tatsumaki) or neither (standing fierce, I think)
- Hadouken beam. I think I removed it to give it to Evil Ryu or something
- Messatsu Gou Shoryuu had flames and Messatsu Gou Rasen had electricity
- You could enable/disable super pauses in a config file
- A super that'd start like Ryuuko Ranbu but Dan would trip and fall on the opponent instead of comboing. Lame, recently removed
- Max version of the Hien Rekkou
- Denjin Haoh Shoukouken
- Super elbow strike that dizzied the opponent
- Super throw that'd lead to a satellite cutscene, then that beam
- Super diving kick that did multiple hits on the way down and a finishing kick as she landed
- Aerial Kou'ou Ken
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember when I look at the chars, and also the most interesting ones. Anyone else tends to get rid of stuff just like that?
Use anything you want from my works. If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.
Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:44:47 am