YesNoOk

Boring Cave SF3 REMAKE HD (Read 15426 times)

Started by Ace-Million, November 18, 2013, 08:57:03 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Boring Cave SF3 REMAKE HD
#21  November 18, 2013, 10:46:22 pm
  • Can't stop, won't stop!
    • Argentina
Get the updated one Z. Same link. And thanks for the find. I sent out the test version by mistake. My desktop is in choas when Im doing a stage.

While this is a little off topic, how do you take a screenshot of your desktop?? Mine is also chaos in the middle of a portrait project. I feel your passionate pain!!

simple dude,just press the print key on you keyboard and then open some editor like photoshop or one of your liking and then paste,it sould be a clear shot of anithing that is on the screen
#22  November 18, 2013, 10:48:41 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Simple dude,just press the print key on you keyboard and then open some editor like photoshop or one of your liking and then paste,it sould be a clear shot of anithing that is on the screen

Thanks man!! Perhaps later on today I'll give you guys a little taste of my boring desktop.

I'll stop derailing this topic any further now. :mmhmm:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#23  November 18, 2013, 10:50:33 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Simple dude,just press the print key on you keyboard and then open some editor like photoshop or one of your liking and then paste,it sould be a clear shot of anithing that is on the screen

Thanks man!! Perhaps later on today I'll give you guys a little taste of my boring desktop.

I'll stop derailing this topic any further now. :mmhmm:

Man these topics are open and free- it can go anywhere. lol
Come on we have anime discussion, music video discussion, rants, stage help and fixes. My post have no limits. !!!!!!!!!!!!  :doom:
#24  November 18, 2013, 10:58:28 pm
    • Argentina
this is like having a nice little chat with friends,it starts on someting simple like talk on anime and it can end on politics,women,men,cars,videogames,and beers,so it's cool to have posts like this because we're helping each other as well giving some feedback and other stuff
#25  November 18, 2013, 11:00:50 pm
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/

Come on we have anime discussion, music video discussion, rants, stage help and fixes. My post have no limits. !!!!!!!!!!!!  :doom:
Wrong. This is about releasing your creations, not having yourselves an off-topic lounge like in your own release thread.

Anyway, the SF3 stage looks nice, but it's kinda blurry and could use some sharpening.
#26  November 18, 2013, 11:12:35 pm
this is like having a nice little chat with friends,it starts on someting simple like talk on anime and it can end on politics,women,men,cars,videogames,and beers,so it's cool to have posts like this because we're helping each other as well giving some feedback and other stuff

yeah its needed helps development, esp when I release multiply mugen types of content at once. Music/Stage

Posted: November 18, 2013, 11:16:37 pm

Wrong. This is about releasing your creations, not having yourselves an off-topic lounge like in your own release thread.

Anyway, the SF3 stage looks nice, but it's kinda blurry and could use some sharpening.

Whats the limit or speaking in mugen thats off topic. Cause I had one that went wayyyyy over the discussion of that and nothing was said?
Thats to its max sharpning one drop more and its ruined. I sharpnend with photoshop, and net. Trust Me I already got it to max to what I know. But if you want you can take up the localcoord and it will make it crazy sharp but much smaller. Need help with that or you got it? Also I dont know if you downloaded or seen a stage of mines before but you need to  take off stagefit = 1 in your mugen.cfg. let me know if you need help getting it clearer?
Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:21:22 pm by Ace-Million
#27  November 18, 2013, 11:17:04 pm
    • Argentina
yo ace,have you never considered to make a very awesome screenpack with your style?
#28  November 18, 2013, 11:19:08 pm
yo ace,have you never considered to make a very awesome screenpack with your style?

With characters and Stages, Im to tied up! But I have edited a screenpack alot to my liking. But thats about it.
Just for personal purposes
#29  November 18, 2013, 11:22:10 pm
    • Argentina

With characters and Stages, Im to tied up! But I have edited a screenpack alot to my liking. But thats about it.

yeah i get ya,i also have edited the vs the world scrennpack to less slots,i'm that kind of guy that likes to have a well balanced mugen with no more than 60 chars o less

Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:34:37 pm by Zerobruno
#30  November 18, 2013, 11:31:27 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Simple can be genius, and genius can be simple. The hi lights around the edges of the rocks looks superb.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#31  November 18, 2013, 11:34:44 pm

yeah i get ya,i also have edited the vs the world scrennpack to less slots,i'm that kind of guy that likes to have a well balanced mugen with no more than 60 chars o less

lol I am the same way. When my ppl get together, they play my mugen like its a million dollar tournament. lol

Posted: November 18, 2013, 11:36:21 pm
Simple can be genius, and genius can be simple. The hi lights around the edges of the rocks looks superb.

man I was hoping someone would notice that. THANKS HOMIE MEANS ALOT!
#32  November 18, 2013, 11:39:22 pm
    • Argentina
i'm sure i'm gonna sound like a noob whith this,but, anyways,i wish i know how to post a picture so i can show you my edit of the vs screenpack
#33  November 18, 2013, 11:42:29 pm
F12
#34  November 18, 2013, 11:58:50 pm
    • Argentina
F12 is for mugen,i reffer to how to post one here on the reply
#35  November 18, 2013, 11:59:37 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#36  November 19, 2013, 12:02:36 am
    • Argentina
#37  November 19, 2013, 01:26:49 am
Mines is usally in the 100's but I edit everyone to fit my fighting game engine. Which takes soooooooo long. ~  -_-
#38  November 19, 2013, 06:16:07 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Oh look, another nice stage rele-wait a minute.
Boring Cave SF3 REMAKE HD
Your face is boring! >:[
Nah, just kidding. It does look good from the screenshots though.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#39  November 19, 2013, 09:20:06 pm
Oh look, another nice stage rele-wait a minute.
Boring Cave SF3 REMAKE HD
Your face is boring! >:[
Nah, just kidding. It does look good from the screenshots though.

Lets not do that Trini. lol I more than ready for  WAR
#40  November 19, 2013, 09:38:52 pm
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said: