YesNoOk

God of Golden Village X RebirthofRap (Read 11378 times)

Started by Ace-Million, September 27, 2013, 07:42:22 am
Share this topic:
God of Golden Village X RebirthofRap
#1  September 27, 2013, 07:42:22 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Re: God of Golden Village X RebirthofRap
#2  September 27, 2013, 11:40:27 am
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
your stages are beautiful, man :)
Will they work properly in Mugen 1.0, or they are only for 1.1?
#3  September 27, 2013, 12:31:00 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Guys, for God Sake, you have to understand that 1.1 requires configurations not supported by 1.0.
This is life.
#4  September 27, 2013, 01:54:36 pm
Love these stages!  And the fact they are 1.1 and you are banging them out so fast!
#5  September 27, 2013, 03:11:57 pm
  • Eat Shit.
    • USA
    • brokkenshoe@live.com
That large tree in the background is really clashing. You may want to fix that.
#6  September 27, 2013, 09:11:48 pm
Thanks guys glad you like it. Its only for mugen1.1 only one I used. It highly formed around zooming and its system. You can use safe mode with my stages though.

I dont think the tree clashes. If it does, then this is the final version. Sorry if I couldnt get that to your liking. Its more of an art style I go for with my stages. Its bright overtop, appeal.
#7  September 27, 2013, 09:18:27 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Actually, color wise, the tree indeed does. Design wise, it's awesome. It's color saturation looks completely out of alignment/place when compared to every other element you utilize.

Outside of that gripe, this looks pretty cool. I like your layout a lot. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#8  September 27, 2013, 09:51:28 pm
Actually, color wise, the tree indeed does. Design wise, it's awesome. It's color saturation looks completely out of alignment/place when compared to every other element you utilize.

Outside of that gripe, this looks pretty cool. I like your layout a lot. ;D

Its extremely difficult to perfectly color images with such different hues to start with. I spent a crazy amount of time, getting it just to this point. But Ill look into fixing the color of it. what makes it stand out to you?
#9  September 27, 2013, 09:55:47 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
You have the very deep and saturated reds/darks from the tree. And they sit atop the light and deft yellows of the base it sits on. It's a very subtle issue that looks much worse than it should only because the colors clash. If you could get it to look more like the tree on the top right of the stage (With the disc on it) you'd be on the right track

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#10  September 28, 2013, 12:04:47 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Jesus Christ! All your stages are fantastics!
Thank you very much for sharing!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#11  September 28, 2013, 12:28:56 am
You have the very deep and saturated reds/darks from the tree. And they sit atop the light and deft yellows of the base it sits on. It's a very subtle issue that looks much worse than it should only because the colors clash. If you could get it to look more like the tree on the top right of the stage (With the disc on it) you'd be on the right track

oh i see what your saying it very saturated. that may be a issues  as the sky and colors in the background are all tied together. I also wanted the sky to be really bright and golden. And had no room to change the tree seperate as the image fitted alll together. I will look into it a little bit.
#12  September 28, 2013, 12:43:23 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Yeah, the design really, really works. But your colors clash a bit. I really dig the design of this stage, but the color levels of that tree leave a bit to be desired. Best wishes on adjusting it, I look forward to the result.

#13  September 28, 2013, 08:31:03 am
#14  September 29, 2013, 11:40:01 am
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
All your stages are awesome but I notice the stages do not seem to zoon in too much, I even tried to change the values in the .def file but they seem to be locked and cannot change! is there a way to edit this values?
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#15  September 29, 2013, 08:14:44 pm
All your stages are awesome but I notice the stages do not seem to zoon in too much, I even tried to change the values in the .def file but they seem to be locked and cannot change! is there a way to edit this values?

zoomin = 1
zoomout = .80

make that zoomin number higher
make
zoomout lower

you may have to get it to a regular offest before the zoomin in more would work. IDK
try the zoom in on the stage of mine you edited.

Posted: September 29, 2013, 09:37:09 pm
Yeah, the design really, really works. But your colors clash a bit. I really dig the design of this stage, but the color levels of that tree leave a bit to be desired. Best wishes on adjusting it, I look forward to the result.

hey saikoro gave it a shot and it really gave it a much lesser vibrant gold that was the theme of the stage. Because the tree and sky and background is one image its impossible to keep the too. You either give up one for another with the program Im using.  Once again thanks for all the feedback, thats giving and all who are supporting and enjoying my designs. I apologize my coding techniques are so strict.
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:37:09 pm by Ace-Million
#16  November 10, 2013, 08:12:00 pm
  • I can't see :<
    • Poland
    • www.niewidomy.deviantart.com
I know I'm not supposed to bring up an old topic but could you reupload the stage? Mediafire yells it contains copyrighted music.
#17  November 10, 2013, 08:20:36 pm
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:25:02 pm by Ace-Million
#18  November 10, 2013, 09:18:38 pm
    • Poland
Thanks mate much appreciated.
#19  November 10, 2013, 09:30:20 pm
no problem homie
#20  November 10, 2013, 09:32:38 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Now that I think about it, and as I believe somebody mentioned previously, you should also consider showing off your stages in videos with your music playing to add to the awesome work you already share. It's kind of a buzzkill when you have your Music playing separately from screenshots of your stage. Show off properly man!! ;D

I've come to like this stage a lot. Very good work, as always. :2thumbsup:

#21  November 10, 2013, 09:35:51 pm
I know homie esp with that last one with the POW sign jumping out of the comic book. I dont have the tools to record from my cpu.
#22  November 10, 2013, 11:35:29 pm
    • Poland
BTW are your stages 720p compatible? They look messed up when I set up my moojin to 720p.  I'm new to 1.1 so I might be doing something wrong.
#23  November 10, 2013, 11:43:12 pm
mugen.cfg is in 1280x720
and did you take off stagefit = 1?

it should say stagefit = 0
#24  November 10, 2013, 11:45:26 pm
  • — Rollin' up.
Same here, Blind. I ended up playing with the bound low numbers not even knowing if that's the right thing to do. But my edits did fix this problem.
#25  November 10, 2013, 11:47:45 pm
Dont edit the stage. Just change mugen.cfg

Stagefit = 0
MUGEN IS FORCING IT TO BE IN 1280 by 720 hints why the bottom is gone. Just change that you should never have to edit my stage.

Posted: November 10, 2013, 11:49:24 pm
Most of my stages run at higher definitons than 1280 so you have to change stagefit to get it to the right look. No it will not bother any other stages you have in your mugen
#26  November 11, 2013, 12:41:03 am
    • Poland
Dont edit the stage. Just change mugen.cfg

Stagefit = 0
MUGEN IS FORCING IT TO BE IN 1280 by 720 hints why the bottom is gone. Just change that you should never have to edit my stage.

Posted: November 10, 2013, 11:49:24 pm
Most of my stages run at higher definitons than 1280 so you have to change stagefit to get it to the right look. No it will not bother any other stages you have in your mugen

Thank you good sir, it's working perfectly now. Sorry for occupying your topic with my problems.
#27  November 11, 2013, 12:55:30 am
no prob homie. Mugen comes with stupid settings on most people dont change. ENJOY
#28  November 14, 2013, 02:10:55 pm
  • Bird of Prey
I would advice to paint that tree more shiny/golden, or maybe adding glow to it, to fit to the rest of stage

"Kii kii hibe wo agasasette yaru ze!"
#29  November 14, 2013, 03:53:25 pm
I have gotten a little better at coloring since then was thinking about going back in the lab on this one because of the tree.