YesNoOk

LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP (Read 5331 times)

Started by LESSARD, September 16, 2019, 03:54:13 am
Share this topic:
LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP
#1  September 16, 2019, 03:54:13 am
    • Mexico
Some days ago I put some new sprite/animation/test for Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI in MMV (I do not remember wich post  :omg: ), in order to give a moveset more closest to the original game. Before I realize (like controled by the MUGEN spirit :lol!: :lol!: ) I was already started to upgrade HEIHACHI with a LESSARD´s gameplay (something like I did with EDDY GORDO). The upgrade its about three weeks  of advance and its at 85%.

- Comboability and gameplay upgraded (not its less spamming and more variable AI beheaviour)
- Added almost all my favorite Heihachi attacks moveset from TEKKEN.
- Upgraded the CS, now the hair and bandarms not share color anymore and i was drawed the "ROARING TIGER" in the back ot the gi. (Was a pain in the ass :wall:  but Really worth it:thumbsup: )
- 3 more hypers will be added.
- 2 throws will be added, Will try to add the Heihachi´s "Powerbomb". (HELP NEEDED!!!, im not to good in coding grabs.)
- Almost al the attacks can be canceled into other ones, like EDDY.
- Tekken sound FX added.
- I will upgrade all the sprites to get the bandage in the arms, because in lot of sprites changes into bandwrist.
- Recode most of the animation timing and action codes.
- New small and big portrait
- New upgraded palettes
- I thinks its all ´till now.
Take a little look:

I hope you like it. The Mishima Master is in retraining.
Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP
#2  September 16, 2019, 04:14:02 am
i like it so much!
#3  September 16, 2019, 07:17:29 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
This is cool to see but something about his head seems off to me. It might be the size.
#4  September 16, 2019, 02:39:51 pm
    • Mexico
This is cool to see but something about his head seems off to me. It might be the size.

Yeah, maybe its a little big, but you must admit chuchoryu was able to capture the character personality. Thanks for comment.
#5  October 14, 2019, 04:02:06 pm
    • Mexico
Hey people of MFG- Sadly I have been bussy in college, so I dont have to much free time for my mugen WIPs, but somehow I have managed to almost complete my updated/upgraded version of HEIHACHI

HEIHACHI To Do List

-The original version  has only 395 sprites (including FX and portraits) my version till now have 686 (mostly of new sprites to give the more close moveset from TEKKEN game)
-The original version  has only 210 animation my version till now have 268 (mostly of them are new moves from TEKKEN games)
-Like Eddy Gordo, the comboability and gameplay have been upgraded (not its less spamming and more variable AI attacks beheaviour)
- Added almost all my favorite Heihachi attacks moveset from TEKKEN.
- Upgraded the CS, now the hair and bandarms not share color anymore and i was drawed the "ROARING TIGER" in the back ot the gi.
- Now it have 3 hypers: TEKKEN 7´s RAGE ART, and 2 versions of 10 HITS COMBO . (1 more Hyper left,  Accept suggestions)
- 2 throws added already: JUMPING POWERBOMB and FREEFALL (from TEKKEN 7)
- Almost all the attacks can be canceled into other ones, like EDDY. (it cause very fun a destroying combos)
- Tekken sound FX added.
- I almost finish to upgrade/revamp all the sprites (the original head was a little big and looks kind of superdeformed char) So I crop some pixels and looks much better, also im drawing the bandage in the arms, because in lot of sprites changes into bandwrist.
-Add a new (sligtly edited) Stand pose
-Almost remove the attack sprite/animations to avoid look like the shoto chars like Ryu and Ryo sprite bases,
- Recoded most of the animation timing and action codes.
- New small and big portrait
- New upgraded palettes
- I thinks its all ´till now.
Take a little look some of the new upgraded animation/sprite/test:

What do you think ??? Please comment, soon a video preview un my Youtube channel.
Thanks for your time.
LESSARD
#6  October 14, 2019, 04:24:05 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
for one more hyper how about raijin's wrath from street fighter x tekken

#7  October 19, 2019, 03:33:32 pm
    • Mexico
for one more hyper how about raijin's wrath from street fighter x tekken

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgpcDqp0iXE[/youtube]

OMG, I have totally forgot the Street Fighter X Tekken Heihachi cross art, Thanks for the advice, Let me say I sprite/animate/code that Hyper into my Heihachi and It look awesome (If I can say) the gameplay have been enriched with. Thanks for your help. I would love if I can have more comments about this WIP. Thanks