YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER 4!!! (Read 354757 times)

Started by Shindoh, October 15, 2007, 10:45:33 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Preordered or Buying Street Fighter IV?

Hell Yes!! (Preordered Collectors Edition)
Bring it on!! (Preordered Standard)
Of course! (Buying Collectors Edition)
Yes! (Buying Standard)
Nope
Re: STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1561  April 16, 2008, 12:46:18 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Game needs less Rufus and more lolis and gender-misleading people with fire powers.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#1562  April 16, 2008, 02:34:03 pm
  • Wandering....
Fans are pathetic.

Alot of them.

They take things seriously even those minor unnecessary things in a fighting game & limit probabilities and complain like hell.

Thats why i guess the true fun factor of a fighting game is really forgotten by alot of fans.  :(

Thats why capcom produce such non-imaginative or sometimes to very limited idea unlike other  companies.

Its very sad that fans act too much retarded on rufus design being fat.

His design is ok just needs a few tweaks on animation and moveset.
#1563  April 16, 2008, 02:38:18 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Game needs less Rufus and more lolis and gender-misleading people with fire powers.

I actually quite like Ash somewhat. Much better than this thing Capcom made.  :ninja:

Since this game has a bunch of SNK style characters, I half expect a metrosexual character will be revealed soon enough.  8)

Anyhows, it's not how he looks, It's how he fights that counts. If he's top Tier, everyone will play him regardless.

#1564  April 16, 2008, 02:45:57 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Capcom's SF designs usually suck (SF designs only,their non-fighting game designs are good)

Rufus is too similiar to whatshisname from tekken 6.

SNK designs > Capcom designs.
#1565  April 16, 2008, 02:47:45 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I don't like fat fighters, so ...
#1566  April 16, 2008, 03:15:17 pm
  • Wandering....
Disliking Rufus is fine its like disliking honda, birdie, dhalsim, oro & alot of freak but going to make him to be petitioned out, totally removed or scrapped is likely  o_O instead of demanding him to be fix ;D.

I don't like the artistic direction of capcom on SF4 especially ryu's ugly face but i don't want it the whole game to be stop.

#1567  April 16, 2008, 03:19:19 pm
  • :P
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26656.html

Agreed on the artistic decisions on the CGI's of the characters....Ryu looks horrible...reminds me of Street Fighters last poor attempt of a 3D fighter....but it was on the PSX...wait or was it PS2?......well so hopefully now its better

#1568  April 16, 2008, 03:28:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
No one likes new characters. I get it =p

I'll know if I like him after I play as him. This is why capcom doesn't listen to the fans. Every fan says something different/contradictive.

We need new fighters! We need more classics! I hate these new fighters! Too many classics!

I have to say I am really looking forward to the mexican wrestler. He looks really cool.

The story is my biggest gripe, and the fact that Bison may still be alive in the story... or the whole alternate reality things *shrugs

But that won't matter much since I probably won't be playing 1 player a lot anyway.
#1569  April 16, 2008, 03:32:18 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I want new fighters, but not an ugly fat-ass guy. :P

Hey, when I first played SF3, I was like : "Ibuki, Makoto, Yun, Yang, Urien, Alex : they're awesome !!!" (okay, not for Oro, Hugo or Necro :P)
#1570  April 16, 2008, 03:35:06 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Same thing as Cybaster said,its not "we don't want new fighters" its "we don't want new shitty fighters"

I think im the only guy who likes oro :P
#1571  April 16, 2008, 03:43:00 pm
  • Wandering....
No one likes new characters. I get it =p

I'll know if I like him after I play as him. This is why capcom doesn't listen to the fans. Every fan says something different/contradictive.

We need new fighters! We need more classics! I hate these new fighters! Too many classics!

LOL  ;D Yeah thats the whine all over BBS.

I have to say I am really looking forward to the mexican wrestler. He looks really cool.

His moves are really cool.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26656.html

Agreed on the artistic decisions on the CGI's of the characters....Ryu looks horrible...reminds me of Street Fighters last poor attempt of a 3D fighter....but it was on the PSX...wait or was it PS2?......well so hopefully now its better

Actually they could do it more nicely like the alpha facials design if they want to but ono just want it to look that horrible like the art in "SF2 snes cover and boxes"
Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 03:48:05 pm by The Shakunetsu
#1572  April 16, 2008, 04:10:00 pm

Well i sure hope ^^^ isnt the final product...

#1573  April 16, 2008, 04:50:24 pm
  • Wandering....
#1574  April 16, 2008, 04:57:14 pm
Yea i can see the resemblence to okami...but they need to fix the facial features

#1575  April 16, 2008, 05:40:44 pm
  • Wandering....
They need to. the concept art(facial) was based on the old sf2 cover which is bad idea
#1576  April 16, 2008, 06:06:51 pm
Well im guessing they were trying to go for the

Okami ---> Realistic look

But the animation i heard was smooth and beautiful...so its a definite buy for any hard core fans.

#1577  April 16, 2008, 08:21:15 pm
Rufus is too similiar to whatshisname from tekken 6.
OK this is retarded.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Bob_Tekken_6.jpg No he's not similar to Bob. Rufus looks nothing like Bob. You must have your eyes filled with dungbeetle's dung if you say Rufus looks like Bob. Stop saying he looks like Bob. Next thing you know Sakura looks like Chun-Li just because they're both girls.

xLostCauzex if you bothered reading anything, the faces of the models have changed a couple of times and the recent version that was at the latest loketest is "better and looks much more like the one we're used to" according to those who were there. And no shot of it has been posted anywhere so far. You're looking at the very first version that was published here, Ken's face was the first to change and Ryu has recently changed again.

Stupid whinners.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:26:23 pm by Baiken
#1578  April 16, 2008, 08:25:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im not a fan of rufus design, too much going on and not nearly enough relevant going on. But from that to petitions and wanting the character removed?
Christ, no wonder there are shotoclones, with a mindset like those only going for true and tried designs could appease anyone..
#1579  April 16, 2008, 08:35:10 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I didn't say he looked like bob.

I said similiar as in the same concept.
#1580  April 16, 2008, 08:41:55 pm
they are DIFFERENT. RUFUS does not WEAR a red shirt or HAVE blonde HAIR FOR THAT MATTER
READ MY POST