YesNoOk

Street fighter mugen (Read 98350 times)

Started by EM20XX, January 05, 2009, 09:09:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street fighter mugen
#61  March 20, 2009, 07:20:10 am
I would download this if it wasn't such a pain. ::) (All the mediafire pages and pop-up shit.)

i was going to upload it to  Fileden but it wanted my number and address and i'm not to trusting on that stuff. so does anyone know any other place i could reupload my game that does not have a limit and is free?
How bout megaupload...no? Btw gnarly game.
#62  March 20, 2009, 07:43:33 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
I would download this if it wasn't such a pain. ::) (All the mediafire pages and pop-up shit.)

i was going to upload it to  Fileden but it wanted my number and address and i'm not to trusting on that stuff. so does anyone know any other place i could reupload my game that does not have a limit and is free?
How bout megaupload...no? Btw gnarly game.

i'm not sure if people will be happy with Megauploud any better plus I thought they had a limit  :-\ i'll check.
#63  April 05, 2009, 08:13:32 pm
help?
I downloaded and am having problems. error reading data/mugen.cfg
I put the folders in the winStreet Fighter Zero like in my functioning winMugen.
it downloaded as data/data/kft/(no mugen.cfg). data2= data2/dat2/mugen.cfg so I just took the contents from data2 and put into kft then changed the name to dataand brought up to sub under = winStreet Fighter Zero/data/mugen.cfg.
but I am still having problems.

thanks
#64  April 06, 2009, 05:49:25 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
data2 goes in data folder not kft
#65  June 09, 2009, 07:36:24 pm
 ;D Dude, u dont kno how much u just did 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!! not only is there a bunch of chars i couldnt find (and good at that- example being blanka with no grooves), but ur plugins helped me wit my mugenplus (im all .ogg now :sugoi:) . My music works pefectly, i've got a greater roster than before, an im considerin making the screenpack hi-res (just the normal version of this is remarkable). plus, u inspired me 2 help others with their problems, so um gonna do 1. music and 2. use of hiding and making chars cpu-only.
Thanks,
blah,blah,blah
#66  June 10, 2009, 08:59:38 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
;D Dude, u dont kno how much u just did 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!! not only is there a bunch of chars i couldnt find (and good at that- example being blanka with no grooves), but ur plugins helped me wit my mugenplus (im all .ogg now :sugoi:) . My music works pefectly, i've got a greater roster than before, an im considerin making the screenpack hi-res (just the normal version of this is remarkable). plus, u inspired me 2 help others with their problems, so um gonna do 1. music and 2. use of hiding and making chars cpu-only.
Thanks,
blah,blah,blah
Im glad to hear that  8) i been working very hard on this game and it might take me more then a year to release the next one but i think it will be worth it. Im working big time on the game play redoing just about everything so i hope a year or so from now you will play the next release
#67  June 10, 2009, 03:03:05 pm
no doubt
#68  June 13, 2009, 04:01:46 am
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
EM20XX how is erika doing
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#69  June 14, 2009, 06:11:05 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
my wife is great thanks lol
#70  June 24, 2009, 08:01:01 am
    • Mexico
    • rokksoftware.blogspot.com
#71  June 24, 2009, 09:02:24 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
wow! thats pretty damn cool  8) lol thanks alot. Its pretty perfect to me unless u have any ideas?

well since you gave me this great gift i feel the need to give back so here is a lil beta of sean from the next update his gameplay is how i want to make everyones so everything is more even so tell me what u think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?znqufnjzqhq
#72  July 16, 2009, 02:14:11 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
What is the status of this project?

dead, on hiatus, finished, etc...
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:17:17 pm by Shin KungFuMan
#73  July 16, 2009, 04:17:39 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I hope that all of the fighters use the same hitsparks and have the same damage levels this time around.
#74  July 18, 2009, 01:11:48 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
What is the status of this project?

dead, on hiatus, finished, etc...

working on still but will be awhile

I hope that all of the fighters use the same hitsparks and have the same damage levels this time around.

most of the fighters did have the same hit sparks except 2 i beleave and im working on damage levels right now thats what is kind of taking along time
#75  July 18, 2009, 01:41:59 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
good luck I support you with all my heart

this is the best mugen game project ever made
#76  December 12, 2009, 07:31:59 am
  • I dress like your Great Great Grandfather.
... Rage Adon? I was pretty sure I named him Adon EX back in the day. I'm also sure it had sloppier controls, and no intro. Wait a second! Did you unlame my past lameness?! HOW DARE YOU!

:P But seriously, its a better fix than what became of my old Evil Dan WIP. I mean seriously, "I'll cut off yer head!" and, "Dead or alive you're coming with me!" Yick! Should've told that guy to make his own and not use my sprites.

But before I stray too far from the subject. Go ahead and use AdonE- er.. Rage Adon. It's much better now than in the shambles I left it years ago. :)
#77  December 15, 2009, 04:42:03 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
... Rage Adon? I was pretty sure I named him Adon EX back in the day. I'm also sure it had sloppier controls, and no intro. Wait a second! Did you unlame my past lameness?! HOW DARE YOU!

:P But seriously, its a better fix than what became of my old Evil Dan WIP. I mean seriously, "I'll cut off yer head!" and, "Dead or alive you're coming with me!" Yick! Should've told that guy to make his own and not use my sprites.

But before I stray too far from the subject. Go ahead and use AdonE- er.. Rage Adon. It's much better now than in the shambles I left it years ago. :)

thanks for the go ahead, i would of asked to use your character but i had a hard time contacting people for permission. I'm still working hard on the next update. things got delayed alot do to school.
#78  January 10, 2010, 03:26:30 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Is this project dead?  :(

It's the best mugen project ever, I love street zero 3
#79  January 12, 2010, 08:21:40 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
i am still working on it sorry it is taking forever for the next release but i been busy with school but i wont give up on the game and i have many things i want to add to this game such as case and point

like i said the progress is going slow and im not sure when i can update but it will be worth the wait and not just cuz of Hugo but i been redoing moves and the way everyone fights
#80  January 15, 2010, 11:02:12 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
I WISH YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCK LUCK TO YOU

Hugo and Eagle in SFA?  :S Maybe you add too much chars thus making it in-completable.

I am for sticking to SFA chars.