YesNoOk

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Mugen Remix Beta 2 (Read 89457 times)

Started by SLEEK, February 16, 2009, 03:07:45 pm
Share this topic:
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Mugen Remix Beta 2
#1  February 16, 2009, 03:07:45 pm
Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Mugen Remix Beta 2
#2  February 16, 2009, 03:14:56 pm
  • Retribution.
Everything looks nice and all that but the game is still like OMG SO INSANELY FAST. Which speed is this game comparable with if you look at the normal hd remix ?

About 24 pics......
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

He would have hurt it if he did all the shit 1nfrn0 requested.
#3  February 16, 2009, 03:33:15 pm
  • 北斗神拳
    • brunoz-mendes.deviantart.com/
This have nothing to do with Street Fighter II, change the game name ffs.
#4  February 16, 2009, 04:24:45 pm
  • . . . . . . . . Look Here you know you want to
    • mugenevolution.co.uk/Zain574/
Shouldn't this be called HD Remix Inspired or something

Women wouldn't know how to write a good manga plot if it came up to them, slapped them in the face, and said "Get back in the kitchen, bitch."

Join Now > http://mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum/index.php

Need Hosting ? Contact > http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=blackchaos07
#5  February 16, 2009, 04:34:52 pm
I didn't expect the Cvs and 3rd strike, overall well done
#6  February 16, 2009, 06:44:23 pm
 :sugoi: I love The speed,The Game is sweet  :sugoi: Can't wait to see the gaming at 100% done
I am just a Gamer that love sharing mugen characters and mugen Info.So keep on Mugen
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/JCgamer/JCGamer.jpg
#7  February 16, 2009, 07:02:55 pm
i know this is a beta, but it's really good. who's the final cast your gonna have in it?
#8  February 16, 2009, 11:00:13 pm
1.  The game takes insanely long to load because it's in a massive EXE file.  It also runs slow.

2.  The spriting is still messed up.  Backgrounds are all blurred and it is impossible to distinguish character details anymore because of the so-called "hi-res" conversion.  Lines are jagged and appear to clash with the softened background in many cases.  Blanka is a perfect example.

3.  The pallets are terrible.  Ryu with green lips? 
#9  February 17, 2009, 12:06:48 am
  • Retribution.
:sugoi: I love The speed,The Game is sweet  :sugoi: Can't wait to see the gaming at 100% done
I just played some old Street fighters , like street fighter 2 turbo and street fighter alpha 1,2,3. And even on the fastest settings this game seems to be faster so that's really bad if you ask me  :-\
Besides that it really isn't high res, instead of doubling the pixels some shitty filters were used and everything looks blurred.
It still looks well average , just okay i guess but when i saw balrog's stage al blurred up , i insta deleted the game. If this was real high res at normal speed the game would have been great but for now it really needs some work and even though it's a beta i doubt it that this will be true high ress instead of let's use some filters and blow up the chars high res.

About 24 pics......

He would have hurt it if he did all the shit 1nfrn0 requested.
#10  February 17, 2009, 09:39:13 am
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
:laugh:, doubleres?
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood
#11  February 17, 2009, 11:29:35 am
I don't normally post in here, but I have to defend this game against some of the negative feedback, this game is awesome and is totally worth downloading. I have never had so much fun playing a mugen created full game. The speed is perfect, the graphics are great and very colourful, and all the effects add a really nice touch. I love how you are graded for your performance, the combo system is great and the A.I is very challenging. Any street fighter fan should appreciate this project. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the final version.
#12  February 17, 2009, 01:24:59 pm
  • Wandering....
The thing is it was not really a true Hi-Definition its a double res but the rest is fine
#13  February 17, 2009, 01:52:17 pm
#14  February 17, 2009, 03:35:08 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Impressive work overall

If the chars were released individually, I'm sure the author would be praised as a hero!

But as other mentionned it doesn't meet the expectation for the name "sf2 hd remix", because the sprites and fx used are definately not from sf2. Gouken is totally awesome but he is sf3 style, so when he is fighting cvs style gouki, it doesn't look good.

I hope the author continues and eventually releases the chars individually.
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#15  February 17, 2009, 06:51:31 pm
    • Thailand
^Those characters are not made by him they are just modified version of other creators characters. I think it's mostly Warusaki3's characters, the Gouken is by Alexlexus and the Dhalsim is by me. from what i tested he didn't do much but add the chain combos and change the sprites, and the button config for doing supers is changed but not consistent.

The modified cvs characters charge by hp+hc and dhalsim AND Gouken does so by mp+mk.

The modified cvs character have that mode where they glow yellow, whilst other characters don't have that mode, custom combo is not consistent, another thing is the juggling incompatibilies that makes this full game, just Modified sprites and cmd files.

Also dhalsim still has qcf*2 supers while the others is just doing the move normal with the addition of another kick or punch button.

A readme to give respect to original creators would probably be nice, what is most definitely needed is a move list. I also see no reason to molebox? this game.
#16  February 17, 2009, 09:28:44 pm
  • I Am Better Than You!
there are as many good thing to this game as there are bad.  Love the overall of the game but it's too insane.  Game speed is way too fast even when set to the slowest speed.  Chars are impossible to defeat in arcade mode even in the easiest of the easiest mode.  Never made it pass second stage.  Also you need to fix the versus screen or better yet get a versus screen.  will wait for your next update. :sugoi:
#17  February 18, 2009, 03:10:09 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
1.  The game takes insanely long to load because it's in a massive EXE file.  It also runs slow.
Nope..... You just have a shit poor computer. It loads almost instantly for me.

A readme to give respect to original creators would probably be nice, what is most definitely needed is a move list. I also see no reason to molebox? this game.

Exactly what he said, word for word...

Also you need to change the game speed, Un-molebox the game, and upload some of those HD SFII stages  ;P

Seriously..... You need to do ALL of what has been said.

God has spoken..... Let my will be done.  >:D
Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 03:16:51 pm by Drunk Ryu
#18  February 18, 2009, 10:12:52 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED

Not only a readme txt, he should also make a credits screen in the intro!  >:(
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#19  February 19, 2009, 10:24:47 pm
    • USA
I really can't post anything good about someone who used my CVS Slash "secret lifebars" set in a shitty compilation and also hosted my Capcom Vs. Snk W version 2.2 without my permission...

#20  February 19, 2009, 11:09:18 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Oh hey, another terrible compilation. I see alex's Gouken in there.