YesNoOk

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Mugen Remix Beta 2 (Read 89450 times)

Started by SLEEK, February 16, 2009, 03:07:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Mugen Remix Beta 2
#21  February 19, 2009, 11:41:11 pm
  • My, you scream most magnificently!
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/hnwfwrestling
Who's gouken is that ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
#22  February 19, 2009, 11:47:24 pm
  • . . . . . . . . Look Here you know you want to
    • mugenevolution.co.uk/Zain574/
It's by Alexlexus
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Women wouldn't know how to write a good manga plot if it came up to them, slapped them in the face, and said "Get back in the kitchen, bitch."

Join Now > http://mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum/index.php

Need Hosting ? Contact > http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=blackchaos07
Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 11:54:32 pm by Zain574
#23  February 20, 2009, 01:21:55 am
why is gouken so weak....??

#24  February 20, 2009, 01:40:50 am
[glow=black,2,300]It also uses Tatsu's Tsmugen. And the speed isnt nessessary 'speed'. Its the vism/excel code that is deactivated inside of the tsmugen addon. And the ai of course is from tsmugen as well. Having vism on the whole time doesnt make it a balanced game. So basically, everyone is "super, god, and broken" because of this. It also uses alot of my codes from Club-Syndicate. And I sure hope he gave credit. If it is moleboxed, that is a good thing so that ppl wont go to his site and get all the chars. They can go to all the original chars sites to get them. If it was not moleboxed, then that would be a problem....[/glow]
Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 01:46:10 am by -Sh1nRa-
#25  February 21, 2009, 06:13:04 am
His Ryu's stance... the palette, color of his gi is applied on Ryu's mouth. His win stance is what I'm talking about. Someone should tell him that D:
#26  February 21, 2009, 10:38:58 pm
Is this game moleboxed like the last one, because I play mugen on the xbox and I can't put a exe that can't be opened on there?
#27  February 22, 2009, 10:02:57 am
  • 3D Modeler thats Learning to Create Characters.
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Hmm sounds and looks cool I'll definetily have to give this a try. I agree with bigdave629 that I hope it isn't all packed into 1 .exe file.
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#28  February 24, 2009, 02:45:35 am
  • fallen...
this is really cool compilation my friend who is very good at fighting games went thru it for about 2 hours and he loved it.   He beat the game on Hard 8 but it took him that long , Akuma and Ryu were the hardest for him.  Suprisingly, gouken was to easy for him.
It seemed to me that mugen is harder on medium 3 than hard 8..  is that the way it always was?
#29  February 24, 2009, 02:52:10 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
MUGEN's difficulty option really doesn't do anything.
#30  February 24, 2009, 03:27:17 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
For anyone who's wondering this is all just packed in 1 exe file. Seems kind of laggy on my computer. And I've never had a mugen game lag. Must be the packing it into 1 exe.
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#31  February 25, 2009, 04:16:55 pm
Most of you are moaning when this is better than anything any of you have ever done.

Amits work is awesome.

I hate the exe file but i love the game,and for those moaning its slow...your pc sucks.

I run this on my crappy 4 year old laptop at full speed so you lot must have old windows 95 machines or something.

The games awesome and the best Mugen so far.

NOW GET RID OF YOUR EXE! i dont wanna steal your characters! just edit bits for my liking.
#32  February 25, 2009, 04:24:42 pm
    • Thailand
You obviously didn't read the thread, the characters are not made by the person who made this "full game". They're made by other authors who have nothing to do and no knowledge of this "full game".

But yeah, the game didn't lag for me when I had it. :P
#33  February 25, 2009, 11:24:21 pm
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
It seemed really laggy for me music and everything. My pc is only 2 years old too.

Pentium 4 CPU Processor 2.40GHz  and 768 MB of RAM I really shouldn't have any trouble with this game lagging but it seems to anyway.
#34  February 26, 2009, 02:27:42 am
It seemed really laggy for me music and everything. My pc is only 2 years old too.

Pentium 4 CPU Processor 2.40GHz  and 768 MB of RAM I really shouldn't have any trouble with this game lagging but it seems to anyway.

2 years old? damn you got ripped of. That is a shitty ass pc, you don't even have a single core at 3.0ghz and 1 gig of ram.

Anyways I am going to try out the game. Maybe he should add a readme crediting original authors in it.
#35  February 26, 2009, 05:22:25 am
  • 北斗神拳
    • brunoz-mendes.deviantart.com/
I decided to download this second version and...

I dont know how u guys can play such crap compilation, I cant believe the author spend time editing all the sprites for this shit.

ugly blurried sprites and characters dont go for a specific gameplay, its all unbalanced and ugly except for the character select screen.

LOOOL cant stop laughing at this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense but this do not deserve the Street Fighter name on it, or even better, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix lol, just a warn for those who are thinking about wasting ur time downloading this thing expecting to be a game.

Right click on folder -> delete

sry it sucks
#36  February 26, 2009, 05:19:36 pm
I decided to download this second version and...

I dont know how u guys can play such crap compilation, I cant believe the author spend time editing all the sprites for this shit.

ugly blurried sprites and characters dont go for a specific gameplay, its all unbalanced and ugly except for the character select screen.

LOOOL cant stop laughing at this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense but this do not deserve the Street Fighter name on it, or even better, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix lol, just a warn for those who are thinking about wasting ur time downloading this thing expecting to be a game.

Right click on folder -> delete

sry it sucks

how about u show us a better mugen full game on itZ beta since u got so much 2 say
#37  February 26, 2009, 05:22:41 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Beta my goddamn ass kid. A compilation is not worthy of anything but the recycle bin.

Think before praising crap.
#38  February 26, 2009, 05:29:52 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
#39  February 26, 2009, 05:42:06 pm
    • www.angelfire.com/moon2/ned
#40  February 26, 2009, 05:44:25 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Yeah, it leads to Not Safe For Work material.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
My shitty mugen stuff: