YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 546943 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#401  August 05, 2018, 12:10:00 am
    • Morocco
Yes
#402  August 09, 2018, 07:13:09 pm
    • Brazil
Is there a planned release date? Or is it releasing like 'when it's done'?
Char Crocodile by TeamDBZvsOP
#403  August 11, 2018, 01:39:02 am
    • Brazil
Hello everyone
Firstly, I wanted to apologize for the lack of news about the game, we had plans to launch a new version of the game last month, but my personal life is very busy, except that my little free time I dedicate myself to work involving mugen (as Cyber ​​Ryu ), which left me out of the game development. But it is still in development, and for as long as it takes, DBZvsOP team and I really want this game to be ready as quickly as possible, so I hope for the cooperation and patience of all of you.

But the reason for this post is not this, but rather show some images of the new char that I have been working with a legend here mugen, known for magnificent works with sprites, Gladiacloud. And this char is Crocodile, from One Piece, which will also be present in the game. The work done by Gladiacloud is impressive and looks like it really was taken from the game One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum from 3DS, and of course I have to match it with a height code. And the result is incredible.

It will be publicly available as soon as it finishes and will also be part of the DBZ vs OP team. Let's see:

The char has 100% original sprites, giving a certain personality to the char. it's amazing

He has attacks with his hook and with sand, characteristics of his Akuma-no-mi, the Sunasuna-no-mi, his attacks have a very good range due to its wingspan.

It is of the Zoning type, that is, it is good to stay at a long distance. This is one of his attacks, the Sables. He creates a small tornado of sand in his hand and throws it toward his opponent. It has 3 powers, with light, a small tornado that goes to the end of the screen and is fast, causing few hits, but fast loading. The medium, a tornado that is a bit slow and goes halfway down the screen, has a good amount of hits and moderate loading. Strong, a large tornado that covers the screen, but is slow and time-consuming loading, causes a lot of hits.To have a base, it is similar to the tornado used by the Rashid character of SF5.

Spada is an attack in which he makes a horizontal cut with sand blades. It works like a normal projectile, in which also has 3 powers, each going further. Excellent attack to control distance

Throw's movement is the attack called Desierto Encierro. The opponent when caught by the hand of Crocodile, has all the liquid of his body sucked, causing the victim to become totally dehydrated

I hope you have enjoyed the novelty and will bring much more news soon.
See you and thank you
#404  August 12, 2018, 03:26:59 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Yesss :dugoi:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#405  August 15, 2018, 02:03:37 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
I'm fan of this project Kenshiro99 congratulations for the amazing work, and don't worry about the time good things is this way.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:

lui

#406  September 12, 2018, 12:10:42 pm
    • USA
Hey fellas! I just want to reassure everyone, that yes the game is still being worked on. We've made some great progress especially with more people on our team.

We have alot of fantastic people coming onboard as well as a great beta testing team helping us find all the broken stuff.

Rest assured, we WILL get the next version out soon. We are currently discussing when to release it and we've all decided it should be when around 10-12 characters are fully updated. Right now we are on 6 characters :)

And YES we will be discussing doing more brand new characters soon that aren't in either 3DS games the sprites come from :) We are currently working on a brand new character now that crocodile is all done!
#407  September 18, 2018, 07:37:07 am
    • Mexico
Will the characters have their original palettes?
#408  September 18, 2018, 05:55:48 pm
    • Venezuela
Hey fellas! I just want to reassure everyone, that yes the game is still being worked on. We've made some great progress especially with more people on our team.

We have alot of fantastic people coming onboard as well as a great beta testing team helping us find all the broken stuff.

Rest assured, we WILL get the next version out soon. We are currently discussing when to release it and we've all decided it should be when around 10-12 characters are fully updated. Right now we are on 6 characters :)

And YES we will be discussing doing more brand new characters soon that aren't in either 3DS games the sprites come from :) We are currently working on a brand new character now that crocodile is all done!

Well...that is good to hear,i like this game(just must as HDBZ -wink-)and i was seeing the releases of mvc styled chars and i found that someone released a Raditz in that style,so...i downloaded him and his gameplay just fits fine for this game so...here is the big question:
¿Are you going to put him in? or...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:03:20 pm by Mr.King Man!!!

lui

#409  September 18, 2018, 05:59:49 pm
    • USA
yes. i already asked whiplash if we can.

we won't do anymore seperate releases until the 1.0 version of the game launches. crocodile was a special treat so he was an exception.
#410  September 18, 2018, 06:05:03 pm
    • Venezuela

#411  September 18, 2018, 06:30:03 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hi guys! :batman:
#412  September 18, 2018, 10:44:45 pm
    • Mexico
Will the characters have their original palettes?
#413  September 19, 2018, 04:39:47 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
The work on Crocodile is really awesome. The sprites are very well done.
#414  October 10, 2018, 10:17:38 pm
    • Mexico
Something new?

lui

DBvOP Official WIP Thread: NEW INFO HERE! Combos are more!
#415  October 14, 2018, 05:57:39 am
    • USA
Actually yes! Alot of things! Sorry we haven't posted here as often, we're much more active on discord as of late!

https://discord.gg/ANhsAUP

join here if you want more info!

Currently we're showing off combos for new characters

Freeza Death Ball Loop by Hadoking
https://streamable.com/wv0n5

Pretty broken but cool nonetheless Jinbei rekka string by Hadoking
https://streamable.com/2ior9

Doflamingo combo by Fclass97
https://streamable.com/v3pzd

Basic Akainu/Crocodile combo by me
https://streamable.com/mw9by

18/Croc Shield Combo by me
https://streamable.com/2pbol

Outdated Cell ToD by my good buddy SCMike
 https://streamable.com/bksd9
Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:32:08 pm by Walruslui
#416  October 14, 2018, 09:36:58 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Well that looks really different as a full game, nice.

lui

#417  October 19, 2018, 12:48:49 pm
    • USA

Ohoooo? who could those black spaces be??? HMMMMMM

some of them might change though so even if you guess correctly it may not be the final character roster :P

(note DBZ portraits are placeholders)
#418  October 19, 2018, 02:49:26 pm
  • In-training Artist
    • Colombia
the hype guys! could one of those be a potara user???  :o
#419  October 27, 2018, 04:16:52 pm
    • USA
I hope top-right is hercule/mr. satan, always happy to have him in any game.
#420  October 27, 2018, 05:10:40 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Is there a download link to the current build?