YesNoOk

The Hypocrisy of the US. (Read 1117 times)

Started by Kamekaze, January 18, 2009, 02:07:29 am
Share this topic:
The Hypocrisy of the US.
#1  January 18, 2009, 02:07:29 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I've decided to take a good look at our country.

I'll start off on the HAPPY HOLIDAYS movement.

You see, because people started giving a shit about someone else religion, we ended up with Merry Christmas being removed. Instead, to not offend anyone they changed it to happy holidays. In reality this may still offend someone who doesn't celebrate anything at all. So truly there is no way to make everyone happy like they are trying to. This country was founded on christian beliefs and the bible.  I don't wanna sound like one of those "If you don't like America, leave it" people, but free speech is something that warrants us to put whatever we want on our stores even if it is blatant hate speech. Over all, clearly the hypocrisy of this movement is that not all speech is free if it offends someone who takes things too seriously. Yet if it bothers you that a country that mostly uses a particular religion has something that comes from said religion on a place in said country. You don't deserve free speech, you communist(this is a joke if this offends you, your a bigger dumbass then the happy holidays movement).

Moving along, I will now address non-believers in general.

Now I do have friends who don't believe in any religion what so ever. If they were to push how they don't have a religion and why they don't believe in one on me, they probably wouldn't be my friends. Just as I don't push my beliefs on them. Primarily because I believe your free to believe what you want, this is America <_<, but for some that isn't good enough. Now stupid doesn't have a religion, because there are idiots in all religions. Idiot's who are non-believers believe that this country shouldn't have things based on the bible, you know, like the 10 commandments. Regardless of religion those commandments are common sense and make a great base for building laws that ensures everyone's freedom. Now if we were to just throw those out the window. This country would most likely be a hell hole with 1-2 states. Another thing that this country was based on is hope and faith. Faith being that we believe we have a higher power to trust in. There's a reason we have "In God We Trust". It's because he fits the bill of someone who isn't corrupt. If we were to say "In the president we trust", we wouldn't be trusting our money so much would we? The hypocrisy of non-believers vs believers is that they don't want US pushing our believes on THEM. Nowadays, THEY are pushing their beliefs on US. Which only goes back to my first paragraph on how they are offended by something that has never had a negative effect on anyone and has been around for as long as anyone could remember. I say negative because so has racism >_<.

I just remembered my next case. How we hate our selves.

You see one of the main reasons we were told we were at war is because terrorists hate what we stand for. That being the rights and freedom we have. Now this sounds like a valid reason, until you remember just how much America hates it self in terms of freedom. We hate freedom of speech when it is something we don't want to hear. We also hate the right to get married when it comes to gay people. We hate how one race isn't inferior to the other, thus we are to treat each other as equals. We hate how we don't go green, but we also hate people who take going green too seriously. We hate that we treat animals as pets(PETA), but at the same time we hate how animals are allowed to run rampant in the streets. We hate new ideas if it is too out of the "norm". We also hate "norm" ways of the past. Obviously we hate those who hate us because of what we stand for. All of this hate is thrown around to justify actions. Yet at the same time we exhibit the same hate given the right subject and would kill to stop what we hate. We also hate to kill our selves. So no matter what we do. We will never stop hating. Even if it is hating hate it self.

More to come as more points are brought up to me.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:22:37 am by kamekaze
Re: The Hypocrisy of the US.
#2  January 18, 2009, 02:17:35 am
  • THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY EYESIGHT
    • https://www.artstation.com/rikard
This country was founded on christian beliefs and the bible.

http://nobeliefs.com/Tripoli.htm

page said:
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."
https://www.artstation.com/rikard
triggerall = Win && numhelper(180) = 0 && time = 0 && (stateno = 180) && matchover
HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNNECESSARY TRIGGERS
#3  January 18, 2009, 02:21:49 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
thx for correcting me  :sugoi:
#4  January 18, 2009, 02:35:50 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
not to mention the ten commandments aren't needed at all as a basis for laws or moral. a person on their own IMO can determine that stealing, cheating on your spouse, as well as murder, is immoral. like the golden rule, youre not going to steal, cheat, or kill someone cause you don't want that shit done to you

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#5  January 18, 2009, 02:37:30 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I never said they were. I said they make a great base, I also said that regardless of religion they are common sense.
#6  January 18, 2009, 08:20:06 am
  • I miss titiln
Well I agree with you. This kind of problem was brought up in the movie "Expelled" with Ben Stein. Thread with my thoughts here: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=88736.0

Some professors were getting fired for mentioning that Intelligent design was a possibility.

There is less and less freedom to say that there is the possibility of being intelligent design, and more and more of the darwinism-evolution push, ect.

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#7  January 18, 2009, 08:33:20 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Some professors were getting fired for mentioning that Intelligent design was a possibility.

There is less and less freedom to say that there is the possibility of being intelligent design, and more and more of the darwinism-evolution push, ect.
Not over here, we have countless people who WANT ID taught.

Why must ID always be god, should be possible to say aliens did it too. We're all an experiment in a planetary petri dish XD

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#8  January 18, 2009, 02:18:54 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
#9  January 18, 2009, 02:24:54 pm
    • Thailand
This country was founded on money.

Big businesses to be precise, when big businesses fall, so does America. That's why illegal immigrants aren't really a concern even though they make it out to be, they need cheap laborers to have more money, if they really wanted to crack down on that issue it would be done.

That's why they have to bail out bigger companies rather than the smaller ones. All empires fall eventually if they are based off of one thing, Spain's just fell sooner because religion is weaker than money and they focused more on that in their rule in the Americas for some time.

America is a total hypocrite, you have to swear on a bible in court, wtf?! what happened to separation between church and state, i think that would fail the lemon test :-X
#10  January 18, 2009, 02:33:55 pm
    • Italy
America is a total hypocrite, you have to swear on a bible in court, wtf?!
well you can think that's impossible, some cristians don't. Any society or culture has its own 'truth test' or had something to swear on (there are many anthropological reports about that, i guess), inside of these structures each man has his own laws and he can swear on whatever fits him. So what we are talking about? How to recognize truth? :S
#11  January 18, 2009, 02:35:43 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
The Hypocrisy of the US.
#12  January 18, 2009, 03:04:30 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Money... perhaps. I've always liked the interpretation of The Tales of the Continuing Time's Skynet aquivalent:

“I was coded, Denice Castanaveras, with the stricture: Protect America. Unfortunately my creators were incompetent; my libraries were incomplete, and I was given no definition of America. I have had to make my own. I do not know if it accurately reflects the desires of my programmers; given that they are long dead, I must work with my own definitions.”

“They are?”

“The salient feature of America—the ways in which the original American Republic was unique in human history to that point—lies in the assumption that humans are wise enough to control their own lives. I am not certain this is an accurate assumption; nonetheless it is a distinct one. Everything the Founding Fathers wrote reflects this underlying assumption. They were without exception, even those with religious leanings, strongly anti-Church, because the Church tended to desire the control of the populace’s lives in ways the Founding Fathers found abhorrent. They were strongly pro-gun; guns made it possible for a citizen to protect himself from encroachments upon his liberty, even by his own government. They desired a free press because they believed that, in an intellectually free environment, humans were wise enough to make decisions that would, ultimately, be beneficial to the larger community.

It is clear that this was the original intent of the United States; to provide an environment in which citizens were allowed to make free decisions about the details of their own lives.”
--Daniel Keys Moran
The Last Dancer (1993)
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#13  January 18, 2009, 05:10:45 pm
    • Italy
to provide an environment in which citizens were allowed to make free decisions about the details of their own lives.
I saw people doing this better than americans, without killing or exploiting other countries and populations.  And I'm not, obviously blaming ALL the american people, I'm just blaming imperialism.

ok, ok, I'm blaming Canada.
#14  January 18, 2009, 10:15:55 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I guess the important question here is where the hell is Shamrock?
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.