YesNoOk

Middle school student commits suicide at school (Read 12972 times)

Started by Legendary DeMoNk@I, September 18, 2014, 06:31:13 am
Share this topic:
Middle school student commits suicide at school
#1  September 18, 2014, 06:31:13 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen

Read here:
http://thegrio.com/2014/09/17/middle-school-student-commits-suicide-at-school/

The whole bully issue in schools will never end. Its Been going on for ages and wont stop. Social media like FB and "world star" videos just make it worse for kids thats all. Kids will be kids. I grew up in a different time era and didnt really see on the news of any kid killing themselves over being bullied like that at all as it is these days smdh.

Back then at that age you pick on me either youre getting your ass kicked or i had snaps for you all day. I never really had problems in school since i was a pretty cool kid and was pretty neutral with most crews. That, plus my family of bad ass cousins and older homies were in a local gang too so if a group of so called bullies wanted to get stupid they'd have to pay the price. Ive had some annoying times with other kids in JHS but not to the point where i wanted to use one of my fathers guns (which was a lot) and shoot them or kill myself. I found ways of getting even but not like that with a gun....I loved JHS. Very sad case with that kid there and any other kid thats killed themselves in recent years over being bullied.

Bullying in any form isnt cool or funny and its weak. it says a lot about you as a person if youre into that

Re: Middle school student commits suicide at school
#2  September 18, 2014, 06:46:12 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

...so huh, your points is...?

I'm pretty damn sure some teenagers killed themselves over bullying in the last 10/15/20 years (in their own homes, but still) and made it to the news. It's nothing new.
#3  September 18, 2014, 06:50:53 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
yea...but now that we are in the age of the internet, ur embarassment can go viral. its quite sad. Now the world knows and dealing with that can be extremely hard..... it wasnt like that back in the day.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#4  September 18, 2014, 07:22:53 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
okay a couple really, really important points man. not everyone is popular, have tough family members, or have the guts or ability to fight. also suicide over bullying is not a new trend.
#5  September 18, 2014, 01:30:32 pm
#6  September 18, 2014, 05:30:06 pm
Bullying is good for humanity, you better believe it. I'll drop your head in the toilets you if you don't.
That's the problem, retards think others HAVE to be as retarded as them, otherwise they're not part of the pack and obviously they think that's bad because humanity.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:34:25 pm by DKDC
#7  September 18, 2014, 05:45:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the term bullying is bad, it's like a stupid blanket term that puts physical abuse, verbal abuse and all other types of bullying on the same level. if it's ganging up, call it ganging up, if it's physical assault call it physical assault, etc...
#8  September 18, 2014, 07:09:10 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
The problem is that now society tells kids that they should be free of all scrutiny and struggle, and that everyone is a winner (I have no evidence for this, but I'm saying it anyway).

Wow. Well said.

I was that fat nerd kid everyone picked on. This happened from the 5th grade all the way to freshmen year of high school. It came to the point of one kid diving so deep with the insults, others were sticking up for me and said just beat his ass man; we'll hold your stuff for you. He won't stop till you do something. So I did exactly that and not only did the one asshat stop his bullshit, but everyone who pestered me for years just stopped. To make things more interesting, I started making new friends, and some of them were the ones who picked on me. So in a way, I grew as a person and people saw me as an equal. I also looked at the 5 day suspension as a mini vacation.

In a way it's all kinda bizarre.

Wasn't it common in the Southie part of Boston, years ago, for kids to use bullying as a way to see who was tough and who wasn't?? Meaning once a kid fought back, he was left alone??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#9  September 18, 2014, 07:14:59 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
i bet they wouldnt fuck with u now Saikoro. ur arm is probably the size of their body. LMAO
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#10  September 18, 2014, 07:45:24 pm
What bullying teaches (albeit in a cruel manner) is that not everyone will like you, and the reason may be as simple as possessing any "unique" traits (stature, intelligence, voice, disabilities, etc). Hard to deal with at a really young age. In that case, it's up to parents to help them through the situation.

As one matures (somewhere around the teenage years), it's important for an individual to develop a sense of self-respect (by not being someone who stands out in a creppy/awkward way). Someone who carries themselves out in a decently sociable manner is less likely to be antagonized; I say this as someone who's had sporadic incidents in the past for this very reason. Being respected > being liked.

As far as the time era stuff goes, I'd like to believe that the average person is more accepting of differences today than they were 30-40 years ago. So while the internet didn't exist in those times, treatment to individuals being harassed was probably worse. Regardless of time period, the central theme is the same (person being subject to mockery).
#11  September 19, 2014, 03:25:23 am
    • USA
...so huh, your points is...?

Where i grew up at there was no room for being soft. the smallest guy even fought back then. you fought everyday if you had to. EVENTUALLY the bulling stopped or your entire family came up to beat up the other family. there was SUPPORT. killing yourself WASNT a fuckin option especially at that age man. Thats more common from the result of kids being bullied today which is ridiculous to me to keep seeing in the news that often. back then it was unheard of aside from missing kids on milk cartons seriously man....thats my point^^

Bullying isn't anything new and it isn't "weak."

-Never said it was new with bullying. I just said social media makes it worse now. kids will be kids^^

-But It IS a weak personality to carry. Why do you think bullies pick on people smaller in size than them or whom they feel are inferior to them whether in physical strength or intelligence? thats weak IMO man. The littlest kid in school would bully others because he had a big friend he used to send do his dirty work but he couldnt fight worth a damn. Ive seen that shit a lot back in the days in school. But when the real threat steps up whos twice their size and means business they dont want no parts of that. Thats some weak ass shit man. Pick on somebody whos bigger and badder than you. You dont get no points at all for picking on someone smaller and clearly doesnt want to fight you or has the ability to.  Thats some weak shit period to be proud of^^

Its human nature yes for some because thats how they got by all that time and havent come across the right true bad ass yet to give them a reality check. Some dudes in situations get shot Or some just get their asses kicked. Bullying period attracts the wrong attention you dont want eventually.

-In a nut shell folks what i mean is if you know the school you go to is rough then learn to fuckin adapt and stand up for yourself. If you know your family isnt gonna do squat and you are that terrified then change schools. Parents these days dont get too involved with their childs drama it seems like. They either dont listen to them at all or they wait till the last minute till when something fucked up happens and its too late. Back in the day i dont know how many times ive seen moms and dads who got into it with other parents because their child is being bullied. either parents fought or the two parents let their kids duke it out and then shake on it.......seriously it was like that when i was growing up. A kid killing themselves over being bullied was unheard of back then...years later after my HS school time era Columbine was the first situation i saw on the news when the result of bullying got that out of control.

-Kids these days need to be taught and reminded by their parents everybody in school are not going to like you or respect you because of who you are. Teach your kids to be strong minded. self confidence in your teens is very important. and family members need to show them they have no problem coming up to school handling a situation for them if its that bad so they can feel safe. parents of both parties need to be doing their job even if they have to go up to the school and fuck somebody up. If the bully cant get it then the parent gotta get it. Yeah THATS the era i grew up in.

Wasn't it common in the Southie part of Boston, years ago, for kids to use bullying as a way to see who was tough and who wasn't?? Meaning once a kid fought back, he was left alone??

Man that was common in brooklyn here too back then. If you were soft you couldnt be hanging around most local street kids. I was always a bit shorter than some kids that time so that said a lot when i fought some one bigger than me either winning or holding my own. no one messed with me like that after that once certain street kids saw that or heard what happen through kids who seen it.

As for your story with that bully that same shit happened to me twice as a kid lol We fought and then we just became cool. THEY initiated the friendship not me though. so yeah i understand it feels strange when that happens. its a respect thing. that means a lot in tough neighborhood.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:29:37 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#12  September 19, 2014, 04:00:49 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
@saikoro and Demonkai I hear what you guys are saying about finding a way to rough through but alot of kids don't have back up on stand by or people willing to step in for them kids nowadays will whip out their phone to share your humiliation with the world so help will never come from them and the teachers could give two shits so now look at your situation and imagine no relief and no help from this perpetual bullying with no end in sight. Everyone doesn't have that toughness in them to get fed up and kick some ass. But like I said i understand your views as well I had to kick a guys ass during freshmen orientation for throwing a spitball at me because I know if you let them get comfortable doing that kind of crap it will last every year of high school and beyond. I was a loner but cool at the same time I had girlfriends and a small circle of associates from grammar school mixed with people I met throughout high school but I knew my fair share of bullied kids my kid cousin being one of them so it happens to the best of us were just not all as lucky to power through it

If the bully cant get it then the parent gotta get it. Yeah THATS the era i grew up in.

Lol you already know
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:11:54 am by Thagr8test
#13  September 19, 2014, 04:23:43 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I have to say, I feel sorry for this guy. And stunted growth? I'd have used that to put those bullies into comatose states!

@Thagr8test, Saikoro, K

Yes, I agree with your views, especially how bullies are weak. I also was the guy everybody picked on, and I had to endure the bullying of people in Syria, which is even worse than New York and everywhere else, especially during the Civil War. In my hometown, if you messed with somebody, even if he was bullying you, they would call up there associates in the military, and back them up; you can't say SQUAT to a military man in Syria. What makes it even worse is they were all thickheaded motherfuckers. I remember during my 5 years in Syria nothing but fights; all I did was try to snap the necks of other bullies (metaphorically speaking), and I would get ganged up; yet no matter what I do, the vicious cycle of bullying always starts at the break of another "glorious" day.

To sum up, I don't think that committing suicide was the way to go. He should have at least fought back. And I know ppl are gonna tell me some don't have the balls to fight back, but I don't believe that for one second. Everybody has a nerve somewhere.

Bullying isn't anything new and it isn't "weak." It's unavoidable human behavior that exists as a societal tool to make people feel bad for not conforming to contemporary normality

Yep, you hit the bullseye there. It will always be around. A shame to be honest. But what can we do??

This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:26:57 am by B.Hatter 1995
#14  September 19, 2014, 04:25:48 am
    • USA
@saikoro and Demonkai I hear what you guys are saying about finding a way to rough through but alot of kids don't have back up on stand by or people willing to step in for them kids nowadays will whip out their phone to share your humiliation with the world so help will never come from them and the teachers could give two shits so now look at your situation and imagine no relief and no help from this perpetual bullying with no end in sight. Everyone doesn't have that toughness in them to get fed up and kick some ass. But like I said i understand your views as well I had to kick a guys ass during freshmen orientation for throwing a spitball at me because I know if you let them get comfortable doing that kind of crap it will last every year of high school and beyond. I was a loner but cool at the same time I had girlfriends and a small circle of associates from grammar school mixed with people I met throughout high school but I knew my fair share of bullied kids my kid cousin being one of them so it happens to the best of us were just not all as lucky to power through it

If the bully cant get it then the parent gotta get it. Yeah THATS the era i grew up in.

Lol you already know

lol I totally agree with you man and yeah i was a loner too so i fully know where you are coming from. i was cool with a great amount of kids in school to have a comfort zone not to be bullied and be respected also to be labeled "Oh..yeah D is mad cool he just stays to himself". So I was cool with that in HS. But anyway thats why i said social media makes it worse. But the parents have to really step up. somebody in the family has to. Its unreal the parents of that boy let that shit get that bad to where he killed himself. The school in some way should be held responsible too. If there has been multiple reports of the kid being bullied then why these kids are not handled and suspended? i dont get that. If the school was that bad i would have just sent him to another school. Its so common to see bullying headlining in the news now and assume"well, who killed themselves this time?".....i mean damn man no "WOW a big brawl broke out!"....wtf happened to those days? crazy & different times man smh

Parents have to teach their kids how to deal with issues like that better knowing there is social media and recording humiliating videos that easy
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:31:34 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#15  September 19, 2014, 04:33:00 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

The school in some way should be held responsible too. If there has been multiple reports of the kid being bullied then why these kids are not handled and suspended? i dont get that. If the school was that bad i would have just sent him to another school. Its so common to see bullying headlining in the news now and assume"well, who killed themselves this time?".....i mean damn man no "WOW a big brawl broke out!"....wtf happened to those days? crazy & different times man smh

Parents have to teach their kids how to deal with issues like that better knowing there is social media and recording humiliating videos that easy

I have to agree with that. The school MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, not should. Isn't it supposed to be the school's responsibility to "stand up to bullying, and spread equality and respect between the kiddies"? yeah, but they dont do squat. And when a kid reaches his breaking point and a brawl breaks out, the victim gets suspended, cuz "oh you shouldn't have fought back, you shoulda went to a teacher or blaralaba[lajnfk". I'm telling you, this no violence in school is bullshit with bullying around. I'm not denying that bullying should be erased or anything, and I know perfectly well that violence should never be a first resort; but sometimes, it takes a broken jaw for somebody to understand they crossed the line into "Hurtville".
I can't fathom why the school always helps bullies when they should be helping bullying victims.
#16  September 19, 2014, 04:48:57 am
    • USA

The school in some way should be held responsible too. If there has been multiple reports of the kid being bullied then why these kids are not handled and suspended? i dont get that. If the school was that bad i would have just sent him to another school. Its so common to see bullying headlining in the news now and assume"well, who killed themselves this time?".....i mean damn man no "WOW a big brawl broke out!"....wtf happened to those days? crazy & different times man smh

I have to agree with that. The school MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, not should. Isn't it supposed to be the school's responsibility to "stand up to bullying, and spread equality and respect between the kiddies"? yeah, but they dont do squat. And when a kid reaches his breaking point and a brawl breaks out, the victim gets suspended, cuz "oh you shouldn't have fought back, you shoulda went to a teacher or blaralaba[lajnfk". I'm telling you, this no violence in school is bullshit with bullying around. I'm not denying that bullying should be erased or anything, and I know perfectly well that violence should never be a first resort; but sometimes, it takes a broken jaw for somebody to understand they crossed the line into "Hurtville".
I can't fathom why the school always helps bullies when they should be helping bullying victims.
RIGHT my bad ...MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE

Dude and thats exactly why i got fuckin suspended in my senior freakin year in HS. i had to graduate a fuckin year later in ANOTHER school because i beat up the bully pretty bad at lunch for bullying me for a week during finals. its so funny you said that because thats exactly what happened to me man. so thats why i get some lil feels on the bullying issue. not only these pests are annoying but when you stomp em out YOU get sprayed with RAID anyway even though they attacked you first!....i mean wtf man? A parent shouldnt tell their kids dont fight. NO.. fight to protect yourself BUT dont be a trouble maker. if you are starting trouble then thats your ass. Thats how you talk to your kid. most parents do it the ass backwards way and just dont listen to their kid. So yeah man that bullying shit can go into a cluster fuck for the victim. I was depressed for a month cuz i got suspended. I was banned from the prom and my mom was upset with me till my uncle talked to her. I wanted to literally kill the kid after that even though i beat the shit out of him......i never hated a human being in that school so much at that age....
#17  September 19, 2014, 04:53:46 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

RIGHT my bad ...MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE

Dude and thats exactly why i got fuckin suspended in my senior freakin year in HS. i had to graduate a fuckin year later in ANOTHER school because i beat up the bully pretty bad at lunch for bullying me for a week during finals. its so funny you said that because thats exactly what happened to me man. so thats why i get some lil feels on the bullying issue. not only these pests are annoying but when you stomp em out YOU get sprayed with RAID anyway even though they attacked you first!....i mean wtf man? A parent shouldnt tell their kids dont fight. NO.. fight to protect yourself BUT dont be a trouble maker. if you are starting trouble then thats your ass. Thats how you talk to your kid. most parents do it the ass backwards way and just dont listen to their kid. So yeah man that bullying shit can go into a cluster fuck for the victim. I was depressed for a month cuz i got suspended. I was banned from the prom and my mom was upset with me till my uncle talked to her. I wanted to literally kill the kid after that even though i beat the shit out of him......i never hated a human being in that school so much at that age....

Wow. That must have been harsh. I can still remember getting my ass getting kicked all the time by the principal or professor or vice principal for beating the shit outta anybody who would bully me (in Syria, hitting students is a "form of discipline". With the twisted minds of Syrians, sometimes they take it too far....). I remember for a whole 5 years, I loathed everything around me, like Satin was enveloping me with darkness. I  would always think that the world is against me, and other dark shit. So when I hear about a kid getting bullied, I get this urge to go up and kill anything that picks on the weak. I guess my 5 years in Syria made me a twisted individual then.
So yeah man, I totally feel your pain for getting sprayed for defending yourself... Man everybody is fucking nuts nowadays! Pisses me off >:(
#18  September 19, 2014, 04:58:17 am
this is fucked up. i was harassed in school too but nothing too extreme and i think it was mostly because i didn't communicate well with others.
after i learned that i made alot of friends, and mostly kept to myself with others, and nobody bothered me.
i would never make my kids go through that shit though, i'll teach them everything i know about life and i'll make them spend more time with other kids.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#19  September 19, 2014, 05:01:44 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
this is fucked up. i was harassed in school too but nothing too extreme and i think it was mostly because i didn't communicate well with others.
after i learned that i made alot of friends, and mostly kept to myself with others, and nobody bothered me.
i would never make my kids go through that shit though, i'll teach them everything i know about life and i'll make them spend more time with other kids.

Live my life and you'll know what fucked up means. I'm not promoting violence or anything, but just becaue a kid beats up another kid for being bullied, it doesn't mean he or she deserves suspension/expulsion. There should be people helping those bullied kids by actually punishing those kids! I'm not saying hurt the bullies more, but make them know what they did was wrong. Ban em from going to any school for a year or something. Believe me, it could at least have a little effect on this fucking situation that just keeps popping up, dude.
#20  September 19, 2014, 05:06:00 am
    • USA
Wow. That must have been harsh. I can still remember getting my ass getting kicked all the time by the principal or professor or vice principal for beating the shit outta anybody who would bully me (in Syria, hitting students is a "form of discipline". With the twisted minds of Syrians, sometimes they take it too far....). I remember for a whole 5 years, I loathed everything around me, like Satin was enveloping me with darkness. I  would always think that the world is against me, and other dark shit. So when I hear about a kid getting bullied, I get this urge to go up and kill anything that picks on the weak. I guess my 5 years in Syria made me a twisted individual then.
So yeah man, I totally feel your pain for getting sprayed for defending yourself... Man everybody is fucking nuts nowadays! Pisses me off >:(

lol well you would have fit right in here well in NYC brooklyn then back in those days lol

yeah things are pretty twisted up these days so thats why we have to teach kids who we bring to the world the right way of handling situations in school in this time era.

yeah man as many friends i had i still saw myself as a loner. from JHS to HS i was in a good space and nobody bothered me. a couple fights cleared that shit up. But yeah new parents gotta teach their kids the right way. that being soft shit never works. dont be a meanie to people but dont let people step on you. you gotta teach them give respect to get respect. treat others how you want to be treated. once a child understands that and carries that on they will be fine. But boys for sure have to be encouraged that youre not going to beat everybody and not everybody is gonna want to keep fighting you when you fight back hard. FACT.
#21  September 19, 2014, 05:10:58 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

lol well you would have fit right in here well in NYC brooklyn then back in those days lol

yeah things are pretty twisted up these days so thats why we have to teach kids who we bring to the world the right way of handling situations in school in this time era.

yeah man as many friends i had i still saw myself as a loner. from JHS to HS i was in a good space and nobody bothered me. a couple fights cleared that shit up. But yeah new parents gotta teach their kids the right way. that being soft shit never works. dont be a meanie to people but dont let people step on you. you gotta teach them give respect to get respect. treat others how you want to be treated. once a child understands that and carries that on they will be fine. But boys for sure have to be encouraged that youre not going to beat everybody and not everybody is gonna want to keep fighting you when you fight back hard. FACT.

Same goes for the entire Middle East I guess LOL :D

Yeah man, you basically summed it up. Treat the others how you wanna be treated, but don't let others step on you. That's how everybody should be raised, IMO. Doesn't always happen though. :\

#22  September 19, 2014, 05:34:37 am
Is it too gross to call this bully behavior a "thinning of the herd" trait of evolution?
If that's the case, there's really nothing we can do about it until it weeds itself out so...que sera, sera right?

Edit: that comes off too insensitive even for me.
You can do something actually. Take these as a good warning to not raise kids that can't handle themselves.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:03:47 am by Nucka
#23  September 19, 2014, 05:40:12 am
Well i can't say that i fully agree with that, you see i was raised in a conservative community, so even the guys who picked at me knew when to stop
cause they knew that going after verbal mocking is cowardly and not a characteristic of men.
I'm sad that you have that first impression about us, but i don't think things are as bad in my country of Jordan as they are in Syria.
are you of Arabian ethnicity?
#24  September 19, 2014, 05:59:48 am
Is it too gross to call this bully behavior a "thinning of the herd" trait of evolution?

If by that you mean "natural selection" then I can't say I disagree, although yeah it is a pretty shitty thing to say.

Public criticism is okay in the right scenario. Bullying (a form of public criticism) isn't but is one of the harsh realities of life and it's important for one to learn how to handle such situations should it ever be imposed upon them. Ideally, no one would ever resort to self harm to relieve stress in these kind of situations, but of course it's unrealistic to believe that everyone will abide by said advice.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:03:36 am by Niitris
#25  September 19, 2014, 06:06:17 am
We'll never get rid of our assholes. This subject is mostly one of media's favorite ratings grabs.
#26  September 19, 2014, 06:16:08 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Are we seriously suggesting that a kid commiting suicide is just "natural selection" and "thinning the herd", and there's nothing to be done about it, oh well? Is this seriously fucking happening? What the fuck?

And bullying is just a form of public criticism, toughen up losers? What the fuckity fuck fuck, Jesus fucking Christ.
#27  September 19, 2014, 06:19:42 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
this is the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard

i dont know how anyone could possibly say this other than to make people angry.

#28  September 19, 2014, 06:32:24 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Is it too gross to call this bully behavior thinning of the herd" trait of evolution?

If by that you mean "natural selection" then I can't say I disagree, although yeah it is a pretty shitty thing to say.

Public criticism is okay in the right scenario. Bullying (a form of public criticism) isn't but is one of the harsh realities of life and it's important for one to learn how to handle such situations should it ever be imposed upon them. Ideally, no one would ever resort to self harm to relieve stress in these kind of situations, but of course it's unrealistic to believe that everyone will abide by said advice.
If I stole your lunch money, would you consider it 'feedback'? :P

We don't know exactly what that poor kid had to go through. Yeah, maybe he was an akward, socially incompetent, weak minded kid and couldn't take name calling or social exclusion, but it's also possible that he had to deal with severe harrasment and physical abuse.

I totally agree kids must learn the world isn't a particular fiendly place, that strangers don't give a shit about their feelings and other sad facts of life, but that isn't a excuse to simply every problem and ignore every victim. Maybe [E]'s right. 
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:41:33 am by The Simplistic Fubini
#29  September 19, 2014, 06:41:27 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Well i can't say that i fully agree with that, you see i was raised in a conservative community, so even the guys who picked at me knew when to stop
cause they knew that going.after verbal mocking is cowardly and not a characteristic of men.
I'm sad that you have that first impression about us, but i don't think things are as bad in my country of Jordan as they are in Syria.
are you of Arabian ethnicity?

Yes I'm syrian myself. And concerning jordan I heard from one of my aunts that a university girl refused the advances of some guy in her class.  When he wouldn't stop she resorted to reporting the guy to the dean. In the end he got expelled but the guy in turn killed the girl in a dark alleyway by stabbing her to death. Said hw did it to "preserve his honour".  Dunno bout you man but that is fucked up. prerty asure that counts as bullying and psychosis.  Also she told me that these kinds of things are prevalent in jordan. Mind you my aubt is also jordanian. So I don't think it is Any better in the middle east whether syria or jordan man.

Fucked. Up. That is really shitty to say no offense to you though. ..
#30  September 19, 2014, 06:42:35 am
Criticism wasn't quite the right word since bullying could also be physical. Public disapproval (bullying being a portrayal of this through intimidation) would've been better.

I know it's not what people want to hear so the reaction is understandable. And yeah, that was a rather insensitive comment regardless of how much merit that statement actually holds.

I don't mean to downplay bullying when I say that it's something that must be dealt with, it great to send the message that it's a bad thing to do. But bullying is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive. So the only other choice is to learn to live with it's existence (I know, rather pessimistic thing to say).
#31  September 19, 2014, 06:49:45 am
    • USA
Murder is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.
Theft is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.
Rape is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.
Political corruption is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.
Poverty is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.
Starvation is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive.

The only choice is to learn to live with their existence. Don't even think about trying to do anything, it's all pointless.
#32  September 19, 2014, 06:53:43 am
^ this but unironically
#33  September 19, 2014, 06:57:42 am
    • USA
We can at least make an attempt at preventing it from happening and trying to punish those who do it.
#34  September 19, 2014, 07:00:26 am
    • USA

The only choice is to learn to live with their existence. Don't even think about trying to do anything, it's all pointless.

But bullying is something that will never disappear from society and to believe otherwise is naive. So the only other choice is to learn to live with it's existence (I know, rather pessimistic thing to say).

We can at least make an attempt at preventing it from happening and trying to punish those who do it.

Pretty much at the end of the day in a nut shell fellas^^

Thats why i say stand up for yourself. Because bullying is going to happen anyway. so go out swinging even if you are going to lose. killing yourself solves nothing and the bully still wins even after youre gone
#35  September 19, 2014, 07:05:34 am
there's only so much "we" can do to prevent people from being shitty and there's only so much "we" can do to punish them. we're not the god damned police. the only realistic approach is to prepare yourself for people that do shitty things because they will always exist
#36  September 19, 2014, 07:07:20 am

I'll just drop it argument here, especially since I know you're not going to budge on it (which is okay it's not my intention to make you to). :P

I guess I'm just struggling to find the words to project my thoughts without offending anyone (which I don't mean to), so I apologize if that's the case (I wouldn't blame anyone for a lack of forgiveness). I will say that is that it a bad thing, no one should do it, and people should spread the word that no one should do it. But it's also important to equip people with the emotional tools to learn how to handle it as well.
#37  September 19, 2014, 07:12:03 am
    • USA
there's only so much "we" can do to prevent people from being shitty and there's only so much "we" can do to punish them. we're not the god damned police. the only realistic approach is to prepare yourself for people that do shitty things because they will always exist
We as a society, I mean; we establish police to protect us and what not. We establish schools to teach our children and our schools should be doing a better job at preventing and punishing bullying, because overall it's been doing a pretty shitty job. We will always have to deal with it because it's simply impossible to completely stamp out, but we should absolutely make every attempt at doing so.
#38  September 19, 2014, 07:14:10 am
    • USA
the only realistic approach is to prepare yourself for people that do shitty things because they will always exist

exactly my point from begining. simply throw down and kick ass for yourself and not cry like a bitch when the shitty things start to happen from shitty people^^
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:26:55 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#39  September 19, 2014, 07:23:29 am
But it's also important to equip people with the emotional tools to learn how to handle it as well.

Responding to my own post ftw.

I also want to add that in the case of young children and/or people with disabilities, that efforts are made to make sure the right support system is in place. It's less likely that they would be able to handle the stress of public intimidation on their own, so ensuring that they have people in their corner is a great way to empower them when they don't have the capabilities to do so yet.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:28:24 am by Niitris
#40  September 19, 2014, 01:40:26 pm
Are we seriously suggesting that a kid commiting suicide is just "natural selection" and "thinning the herd", and there's nothing to be done about it, oh well? Is this seriously fucking happening? What the fuck Jesus fucking Christ?

this is the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard

i dont know how anyone could possibly say this other than to make people angry.

I might not be the best with wording things. Sometimes I offend myself, but I'm right.

I think society would co-exist a lot better if we started to look at things more scientifically and less....arrogantly. If the same behavior was presented to you, not from people but from pigs or spider monkeys, what would you think the reasoning behind the behavior would be, if the behavior was consistently exhibited throughout the species (and not linked to a drug or virus)?
Why would you think we're better than that when all evidence points to that we're not?

Of course bullying is an evolutionary means of maintaining the strength of the species. When all of existence is based on fighting against destruction, how can you expect our easily-overridden intelligence to escape the gravity of that influence? Bullying seems more atavistic (that's a good word) but I can't say whether or not it isn't necessary for maintaining a balance.

But maybe as a society, if we didn't give all this shit such power by getting all worked up about it, by taking it so personally...maybe we could use our ability of objective self observation to pause, access the situation for what it really is and conceive of a legitimate solution.
#41  September 19, 2014, 01:49:55 pm
#42  September 19, 2014, 05:09:06 pm
Yes I'm syrian myself. And concerning jordan I heard from one of my aunts that a university girl refused the advances of some guy in her class.  When he wouldn't stop she resorted to reporting the guy to the dean. In the end he got expelled but the guy in turn killed the girl in a dark alleyway by stabbing her to death. Said hw did it to "preserve his honour".  Dunno bout you man but that is fucked up. prerty asure that counts as bullying and psychosis.  Also she told me that these kinds of things are prevalent in jordan. Mind you my aubt is also jordanian. So I don't think it is Any better in the middle east whether syria or jordan man.
yeah i heard about that incident, i also heard that the guy who did it is spending the rest of his life in prison. look i won't deny that jordan has alot of problems too and i never said that it was crime free, but my point is, just because you experienced a bad childhood somewhere doesn't mean that everyplace is bad.
i feel for you though, being ganged up on is the worst thing a child could ever experience.
#43  September 19, 2014, 05:20:23 pm
the guy in turn killed the girl in a dark alleyway by stabbing her to death. [...] prerty asure that counts as bullying and psychosis
Or, you know, murder. Like [E] said, it's better to use the actual term so that people understand that those things actually are a crime, like racket and physical abuse/torture and what do you have.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#44  September 19, 2014, 06:19:36 pm
    • USA
Why would you think we're better than that when all evidence points to that we're not?

Of course bullying is an evolutionary means of maintaining the strength of the species. When all of existence is based on fighting against destruction, how can you expect our easily-overridden intelligence to escape the gravity of that influence? Bullying seems more atavistic (that's a good word) but I can't say whether or not it isn't necessary for maintaining a balance.
For the sake of argument, let's assume this grossly unscientific and hilariously stupid theory is true: bullying is some kind of deeply embedded behavior designed to weed out weaker members of the population. So fucking what? Humanity, as a species, is not really affected by natural selection anymore, overall. We've advanced further and faster than evolution (which is, of course, incredibly slow) through the development of advanced technology, medicine, and establishing stable societies. We aren't bound by our basest instincts anymore, we as a species aren't teetering on the brink of death anymore (OK fine, we still are, but not because of natural causes, now it's all because of us); we can and have conquered disease and hunger, and there is absolutely no reason why bullying in particular must be surrendered to, out of everything else. We can crack down harder and more often on incidents on bullying, we can provide counseling services to bullied children, we can run campaigns raising awareness and a million other things. There's no reason to throw one's hands up at this particular issue when we've come so far in every other respect.

But that's if bullying was some kind of evolutionary tactic. Which, it isn't. Jesus Christ.

also LOL highlighting typos, what the fuck

exactly point from begining. simply thrown down and kick ass for yourself and not cry like a bitch when the shitty things start to happen from shitty people^^
this is pretty terrible advice for suicidally depressed kids :-\
#45  September 19, 2014, 06:27:32 pm
Like [E] said, it's better to use the actual term so that people understand that those things actually are a crime, like racket and physical abuse/torture and what do you have.

I agree with that as well.

Thinking about it, bullying does sound like a term used to give kids a pass for being "kids" who don't know better, which is bs considering that children are taught and encouraged to be considerate of others and their differences (share, take turns, be kind, etc). It damn sure should't even be a thing in the teenage group when one should know better than to be a antisocial jerk.

Either way, it certainly should be taken more seriously and harsher reprimands should be given for those who engage in such acts, combined with putting more emphasis on programs that genuinely encourage others to "be a better person." Not that it's pointless, but 15 second commercials, while the intention is noble, naturally wouldn't be as effective in sending the message.
#46  September 19, 2014, 06:34:34 pm
damn nucka you're highlighting typos now? i'm disappointed man
#47  September 19, 2014, 06:52:44 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Lord forbids they actually use the adult terms. Hell, add what sentencing that term will get you if you decide to continue the act. Freedom usually begat acts of that because people take it for granted. If the boy is learned to assault other people, take them to a juvenile hall-type scenario. That will further help understanding the kid's reasoning. If the child is content on staying, lets understand why. Go to the family. investigate them.

TL;DR: Stop calling it bullying, Tell the child the adult punishment, send them to juvie if they continue, lets point to the family if the child shows no response in juvie.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#48  September 19, 2014, 06:54:14 pm
Thinking about it, bullying does sound like a term used to give kids a pass for being "kids" who don't know better
Yeah, it's one of those things like the phrase "nobody likes a tattletale". It's not a good thing ! It's okay to report stuff when something wrong is going on, and it's not right to teach kids to shut their mouth when they think something is bad ! Only people who do bad things will say that they don't like those who tell on them, of course. but you're not the mafia, and it's not okay to do retaliatory raids on people who sold you to the cops.
In the same way, bullying is attributed to "kids being kids" which is of course tolerable, but then it's too easy to keep that word as a teen when harder shit starts coming up. It's not bullying if the kid kills himself, it's harassment and verbal or physical abuse.
Teach kids to be able to tell when something is wrong.
#49  September 19, 2014, 07:18:56 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
I agree. to add, act upon it. If the kid reports something, that kid is either expecting affirmative action, or is desperate in stopping an act they feel wrong. If we do nothing about it, then that kid will feel that they can't confide with anyone, which is destructive.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#50  September 19, 2014, 07:58:08 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
There's a bit of a fine line between his argument and yours Jmorphman.
 I agree that "natural selection" isn't the best word to use in all situations and that humanity's biggest threat is itself but what do you call the death of  people who refuse medical treatment or vaccines or other such things? Too many people fail to acknowledge that there is such thing as  "fittest" or what have you. Things such as proper hygiene, low risk of  heart disease on both sides of your family, physical fitness. Ect.

HOWEVER, none of that equates to being a "better" person.
And as a society it is our responsibility to regulate and deter any and all unacceptable or harmful behavior that is a detriment to our continued existence.

In a situation like this there is a dead kid and some very alive bullies. Yes, as a society it's our job to help people  like this but the  School System honestly just doesn't give a damn. It'll take something game changing like a mass suicide of students for the system to acknowledge there is a problem instead of suspending the Kids who fight back defending  themselves.

Sure I'm jaded but I honestly feel that's the truth of the world we live in.
#51  September 19, 2014, 08:32:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I agree. to add, act upon it. If the kid reports something, that kid is either expecting affirmative action, or is desperate in stopping an act they feel wrong. If we do nothing about it, then that kid will feel that they can't confide with anyone, which is destructive.
that, then when the kids grow up they won't report crimes to the police as well, because they have ingrained on their minds that reporting crimes is useless (boy do I know that); I live in a country where the situation is that and if your country is not like that you don't want to arrive there.
#52  September 19, 2014, 09:45:00 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
Bullying was something I thought that never existed til the 6th Grade when those 8th Graders saw I wasn't joking that day they just went on with their business but my bad for getting off topic but Bullying and Fighting in general I feel can be avoided that's why I'm so quiet in Highschool now but even staying quiet is bad now, some kids my age don't do this outside to Nobody and I wouldn't either since I'm on the street at the park most of the time, I fought people bigger then me and I walked away from people smaller then me because it wasn't fair that I picked on someone littler then me but everyone has a ego these days especially in NY. Swear everyone's always asking for the hard way these days, so I think the Bullies should get a healthy serving of what's Jail like. This is from my POV growing up in Brooklyn, NY for 14 Years.
#53  September 19, 2014, 10:34:06 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
the guy in turn killed the girl in a dark alleyway by stabbing her to death. [...] prerty asure that counts as bullying and psychosis
Or, you know, murder. Like [E] said, it's better to use the actual term so that people understand that those things actually are a crime, like racket and physical abuse/torture and what do you have.

Ha your right. Fuck was I thinking?

exactly point from begining. simply thrown down and kick ass for yourself and not cry like a bitch when the shitty things start to happen from shitty people^^
[/quote]

So what are u suggesting? Confiding in people who dont give a shit at all? Many schools have sadly proved this

#54  September 19, 2014, 10:49:12 pm
Stuff like depression are a terrible thing to live through. Until you know exactly what you're doing, just stay clear away from "trying to help", and don't say things like "well duh it's easy dude, just do that" because that's just going to cause much more damage. If you know a kid who has depression issue, just make sure that his parents are aware of it, and hope that they're responsible enough to deal with it properly. If you yourself do want to help, actually document yourself on it and don't try to go at it with your guts. Your guts will be wrong.
#55  September 19, 2014, 10:54:07 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Stuff like depression are a terrible thing to live through. Until you know exactly what you're doing, just stay clear away from "trying to help", and don't say things like "well duh it's easy dude, just do that" because that's just going to cause much more damage. If you know a kid who has depression issue, just make sure that his parents are aware of it, and hope that they're responsible enough to deal with it properly. If you yourself do want to help, actually document yourself on it and don't try to go at it with your guts. Your guts will be wrong.

Fortunately I don't.  But your right, I was only speaking from my point of view but that's a good idea to anyone who is depressed. Should have considered that :-\
#56  September 20, 2014, 01:21:55 am
    • USA

So what are u suggesting? Confiding in people who dont give a shit at all? Many schools have sadly proved this

No. Clearly my words didnt say that. My words are FIGHT for yourself. Dont beat yourself up. Crying isnt going to help but make things worse. Depressed kids are another issue. when i was a kid i wasnt depressed i was just afraid of two things. losing the fight and being embarrassed Or my mom who would be pissed at me because i fought somebody and beat them up even if it was self defense. her thing at one point was to just avoid confrontation. my uncle whom i was very close to disapproved of this because he knew me listening to her and carrying that kind of mentality in that kind of neighborhood would be worse for me and result in disaster in JHS and HS....so he changed all that and gave me a pep talk. Losing isnt really the issue. its if you even fought period and defended yourself. Learn from your bumps and do better next time thats all.

So with that said learning to stick up for myself and fight if i had to helped me instead of going home depressed because i was scared to fight. THAT was what i meant by that. there will always be shitty people in the world. that doesnt mean you have to fold and take their shit verbally or physically. stand up for yourself and dont be a wimp your whole entire life. sympathy isnt given out very easy sad to say by people you dont know
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:30:41 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#57  September 20, 2014, 01:48:45 am
So with that said learning to stick up for myself and fight if i had to helped me instead of going home depressed because i was scared to fight.
I don't think depression is caused by fear. If it was, then depressed people would be too scared to commit suicide.

#58  September 20, 2014, 05:38:03 am
    • USA
I didnt say depression was caused by fear. i was saying my issue as a kid wasnt depression. mines was fear.

when i was a kid i wasnt depressed i was just afraid of two things.

Depression is a deeper issue of different sorts mentally. I can fear spiders (for example) but im not going to be depressed about it entirely where i dont want to live life. I'd just stomp on the spider and move on and feel better its not in my presence to bother me anymore. get it?^^

Anyway I stated that because what i said got confused a bit as if my advice to "depressed kids" is to listen to people who dont give a shit about them who are pretty much shitty people which was wrong of course
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:41:41 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#59  September 20, 2014, 07:11:54 am
I don't think depression is caused by fear.

Depression is generally caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. When the brain is "balanced," things are usually fine. But when these chemicals (dopamine being the primary one) are off sequence, one is more likely to enter a state of anxiety. This can manifest itself in several different ways (aggression, fear, guilt, lethargy, etc). When anxiety is channeled inward, it often displays itself as depression.

It's easy to tell someone to stop moping and fight back (although decently sound advice if you grew up in NYC like I have because you're going to get into at least one fight in your lifetime there), but if they're in a perpetual state of anxiety, they may not be mentally balenced enough to abide by said advice. The best thing that can be done for anyone who's facing reoccurring depression is to alert people who know the individual.
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:28:31 am by Niitris
#60  September 20, 2014, 07:32:29 am
    • USA

Depression is generally caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. When the brain is "balanced," things are usually fine. But when these chemicals (dopamine being the primary one) are off sequence, one is more likely to enter a state of anxiety. This can manifest itself in several different ways (aggression, fear, guilt, lethargy, etc). When anxiety is channeled inward, it often displays itself as depression.

^^^ Pretty much man. a lot of shit going on mentally of different sorts.

Ive been there in my 20s and it isnt a good state of mind to be in at all man. My moms death fucked me up for a while since my teens and i was in denial of how bad it was fucking with me. when my job situation got rough in my 20s and love life got rocky man the world felt like it was fucking me up out of the blue one day and went on for months. Doctor told me i was depressed and im dealing with too much at one time. i didnt agree for medication because i was always afraid that shit would make my mind worse than what it was already in at the time. So i dealt with it naturally

So working out. being around people that was positive and just getting back into my self with things that made me happy no matter what it was healed me over time.....Depression is deep. too much shit at once. General fear usually can be dealt with fairly quick. For example i can fear not getting a job but then always remind myself my resume is still great and i can try out for another interview and score. While depression may have me fucked up for two years. That shit can make you kill yourself if youre not strong enough mentally when anxiety and hopelessness starts to kick in too strong on your mind.

EDIT:

It's easy to tell someone to stop moping and fight back (although decently sound advice if you grew up in NYC like I have because you're going to get into at least one fight in your lifetime there), but if they're in a perpetual state of anxiety, they may not be mentally balanced enough to abide by said advice. The best thing that can be done for anyone who's facing reoccurring depression is to alert people who know the individual.

This is true too. i knew some people that had very bad depression issues so yeah of course strong words of just "fight back" usually dont work that easy. its going to take more than that. But for kids that just generally lack confidence but you can see they want to fight back but just have doubts, those are the ones that can get that kind of push. i was that kind of kid. i always doubted myself at times and all i needed was a push from someone i looked up to which was my uncle. so yeah i agree it depends.

Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:09:12 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#61  September 21, 2014, 12:11:49 am
I don't think depression is caused by fear. If it was, then depressed people would be too scared to commit suicide.
All of it is fear.

Fear is the base. Which creates sadness. After that comes anger.
It usually works the the other way though. First something pisses you off, and if you can't do anything about, with no foreseeable turnaround, eventually you become sad. It's all based on a fear of loss.   

Depression falls somewhere within sadness and anger. It comes from a sense of helplessness and hopelessness and it's classically considered "anger turned inwards". Once you realize and accept that there's nothing externally you can do to make a situation better, you start you put blame on yourself whether you realize it or not. You become your enemy and the ultimate result is complete self destruction.

Depression is not always a chemical imbalance.
Most depression is habitually developed. 

-------------
Also regarding the cold cold hand of reality. Bullying, depression, suicide, it all sucks but we don't have a life cycle or behavior patterns (we don't stop when we get enough) that promotes health within the species...so these ugly fail-safes are in place

And I don't think the words "strong" and "weak" apply here.
Depression is a change in perspective. Before the depression becomes overwhelming, depressed people probably use lots more strength and fortitude than most people. (even if you can't see it)
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:33:09 am by Nucka
#62  September 21, 2014, 12:34:57 am
  • You PC bro?
Fuckin hell. I hate how school is nowadays. Bullying, teasing and mockery run rampant in schools nowadays. I honestly feel like bullying is a natural part of life. It's like cockroaches: it'll never go away. It's impossible to get rid of. I used to bully and I used to be bullied. Times have changed though. Bullying isn't just all name calling and pushing and shoving. Something new has come along: mockery and fakeness. People will make fun of you because you can do something cool, or are doing something they can't. I currently sell candy at my school. Some people respect me for that because it rakes in lots of dough, and others claim it's a joke. Even when they see I'm making a good amount of cash, they still feel the need to pick on me. In dance class I showed people some break dance moves, and now they keep pestering me saying "drop some moves right here right now wil" and I know for a fact they're fucking mocking me. It pisses me the fuck off. I'm probably not explaining this right but they're mocking me because I can do cool shit they can't. People will act like they're cool with you, but they will turn around and talk shit. I always try to be a good person around people, but they take my niceness for granted. So lately, I've been walking around school halls looking like a tough badass and my hands clenched into fists instead of a happy go lucky candy salesman. I'm adapting. You've gotta make yourself look tough from day one and make it look like you'll beat someone's ass if they even look dead into your eyes. Bullying has evolved. It's become something that will never go away. Racism, sexism and everything else like those is a form of bullying as well. Bullying is here to stay. It's impossible to get rid of no matter how hard we try. Just my two cents hehe.
Depression though, I feel depressed a lot of the times. But I try to put on a happy attitude, but deep down I feel sadder than a notherfucker. School depresses the fuck outta people because you don't want any problems, but people will judge, make fun of, "roast" you, it's horrible. It's risky to fight too because you'll be fined a large sum of money, not just get suspended. People go to the bathrooms to fight. Recently, girls have been killing themselves too because their nudes get leaked on social media websites. I swear, nowadays things are ridiculous. School is even worse.
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:39:10 am by Suave 6-year old
#63  September 21, 2014, 12:47:19 am
Don't overthink it, just be someone with self-respect (I know, easier said than done with peer pressure and shit). Easier to stop people from turning you into something you feel you have to be when you have a solid identity and values you won't budge from.

I currently sell candy at my school.

Oh damn I remember when I did that. Used to do that on the subway too, that hustle.
I swear, look at myself sometimes and how I speak and tell myself, "Did I really grow up in the Bronx for 18 years?"
#64  September 21, 2014, 02:01:37 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
I was bullied a lot when I was younger. Middle school in particular was where I had it so bad I hardly wanted to go to school. When I tired to stand up to myself the one time I got fucking chocked by a guy and had to change class. He got off with a single meeting with the principal.

Bullying is pretty fucking toxic and yes we should actually take harsher and more direct action against it. This shit should not happen.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#65  September 28, 2014, 05:59:31 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Here is the thing Bullies enjoy to fuck everyone who they find weak and and A pleasure is like awesome for that guy. Technically people at my academic time who bullied me because the way I talked and I used to hate that. They enjoyed as if their balls went normal from numbness that bothered them by glaring at me and by making fun of me........ gradually things changed for me.
But Bullying cause weak to weaker than ever and situation gets worse that the poor child had to waste himself to relieve from that Bullies are a group of assholes who think its awesome  to torture weak enough to mental satisfaction and I know why some do it but please.... I was in college and I saw re-enactment of some college i forgot in where a group of children called a bully and shot him then all got jailed.
Bullying cant end because......
This shit is evolving further and things like this happens 
Bullying is pretty fucking toxic and yes we should actually take harsher and more direct action against it.
You see this is not so easy because a lot of campaigns started and yet  this is not effective as the Yet the bullies are continuing to torture the weak this effect their minds deeply that this is happening now.
I saw people in their worst conditions due to bullying this really fucks me up to see that a child dies due to it.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#66  September 28, 2014, 06:33:44 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

Wow,

I am reading a lot of the stories that some have posted and just wow....I guess you never know what all some have went thru in their daily lives.

I'm here to tell you something that will always give you some hope and something to smile at every time you do get bullied.

See the main ones doing it, when you get out of school, please note that most of them are not going to amount to much. While you on the other hand will. And It's because you know how it feels to be an outcast, and mostly all underdogs always rise from the ashes. This is what makes you stronger and what also motivates you to become better, and rise above it all.

When time passes, one by one you will see the same ones who bullied you and they will slowly try to become your friend as their "Audience" of people they used to hang with or whatever is no longer there. Or they will come to respect you once it hits them that your now doing a lot better than they are while also noticing to themselves that they can no longer live up to whatever image it is that they once had. This is because they still struggle to do so, but we all know its hard to do such a thing if you no longer have that hold over that person or their old "Audience" to follow them around and laugh at their jokes.

Bullies doing the bullying can also quickly become the one getting bullied as well. One day they can be the most popular, then next, the lamest person in sight...It all depends on how things come about.

But in any case, just no no matter what you go thru, as an underdog, you don't have to worry about upholding an image, as people will only expect what they used to know about you, which is something that might be at a lower standard or something that they never would have expected from you. But when time passes, you will come to gain more knowledge, you will grow, and you will rise above it all to the point where you are no longer the same person. Your better, and see that is where you will succeed because the ones who thought less of you, they are the ones who will be in for a big surprise. A Surprise that will blow them away...

As for the bullies or popular ones or etc... They have an image to uphold or (rep), that they constantly are worried about and if they don't live up to it... well, then they will get a dose of what its like to be on the bad receiving end.

I say all of this because I for one know first hand all of what I have spoken. I just really wish that someone knew about the young man's bullying, and that someone could have said some what of the things I stated to him, to give him hope. And also so action could have been taken.
Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:02:31 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#67  September 28, 2014, 06:40:23 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Wow,

I am reading a lot of the stories that some have posted and just wow....I guess you never know what all some have went thru in their daily lives.

I'm here to tell you something that will always give you some hope and something smile at every time you do get bullied.

See the main ones doing it, when you get out of school, please note that most of them are not going to amount to much. While you on the other hand will. And It's because you know it feels to be an outcast, and mostly all underdogs always rise from the ashes. This is what makes you stronger and what also motivates you to become better, and rise above it all.

When time passes, one by one you will see the same ones who bullied you and they will slowly try to become your friend as their "Audience" of people they used to hang with or whatever is no longer there. Or they will come to respect you once it hits them that your now doing a lot better than they are while also noticing to themselves that they can no longer live up to whatever image it is that they once had. This is because they still struggle to do so, but we all know its hard to do such a thing if you no longer have that hold over that person or their old "Audience" to follow them around and laugh at their jokes.

Bullies doing the bullying can also quickly become the one getting bullied as well. One day they can be the most popular, then next, the lamest person in sight...It all depends on how things come about.

But in any case, just no no matter what you go thru, as an underdog, you don't have to worry about upholding an image, as people will only expect what they used to know about you, which is something that might be at a lower standard or something that they never would have expected from you. But when time passes, you will come to gain more knowledge, you will grow, and you will rise above it all to the point where you are no longer the same person. Your better, and see that is where you will succeed because the ones who thought less of you, they are the ones who will be in for a big surprise. A Surprise that will blow them away...

As for the bullies or popular ones or etc... They have an image to uphold or (rep), that they constantly are worried about it and if they don't live up to it... well, then they will get a dose of what its like to be on the bad receiving end.

I say all of this because I for one know first hand all of what I have spoken. I just really wish that someone knew about the young man's bullying, and that someone could have said some what of the things I stated to him, to give him hope. And also so action could have been taken.

Nicely put, H@le. Couldn't agree more.
#68  September 28, 2014, 08:49:02 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Great one
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#69  September 28, 2014, 09:08:47 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
Wow,

I'm here to tell you something that will always give you some hope and something to smile at every time you do get bullied.

See the main ones doing it, when you get out of school, please note that most of them are not going to amount to much. While you on the other hand will. And It's because you know how it feels to be an outcast, and mostly all underdogs always rise from the ashes. This is what makes you stronger and what also motivates you to become better, and rise above it all.

As for the bullies or popular ones or etc... They have an image to uphold or (rep), that they constantly are worried about and if they don't live up to it... well, then they will get a dose of what its like to be on the bad receiving end.

you are a man of true intellect
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#70  September 29, 2014, 02:48:29 pm
Actually...
Back in high middle school, there was this guy and his friends who were bullying pretty much everyone in the entire school. I met him again about 7 years later, only two years after my last college degree, and he had a daughter at least 3 to 4 years old, and was a construction worker.
He was nice to me, polite and everything. And poor as fuck.

The bullies you're talking about are the ones who actually have a way to get in good places. Those whose dad has money, or the sports jock who got in a good college because money. Everyone else, those from a mid to poor family, those who hang around in streets and in bars and spray paint on walls, they end up with child support at a shit job --- because... they're just dumb shit. Of course no one takes them, even if they know how to take advantage of others.
Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:55:42 pm by DKDC
New #71  October 01, 2014, 10:34:07 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
That's just hopeful nonsense that looks like it came from the script of a cheesy father-son movie. Being bullied or being a bully isn't a defining factor of a person's financial or socal hierarchy. And if one had to relate bullying and success, bullies, being the more callous type, are more likely to be successful since they are more likely to trample or take advantage of others for their own personal gain. Really successful people exhibit narcissism and other categorically similar traits.

or vice versa

and what I mean by that is the OTHER WAY AROUND.

it can happen
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:37:35 pm by Toonar12X
#72  October 05, 2014, 07:37:46 pm
Toonar, what do u think vice versa means?

Anyway....

I used to be a bully. I don't remember picking on a lot of kids, but the ones I did I felt deserved it at the time. I wasn't the type to seek it out but if a kid said something insulting, or pissed me off, or did something stupid on a personal level, I'd smack him around on somewhat of a regular basis.

I remember in the 3rd grade, this kid called Ejaz. I thought his name was so weird, and out of curiosity I asked him about it but he got insulted and said some shit so I pulled him closer to me by his hair and smacked him in the face. That continued for the rest of the year.

But later that faithful year, God punished me with Ali. Ali  was in the 4th grade but had gotten left back so he was 2 years older. He happened to be a little crazy, and the classic definition of a bully.
One day during class time, I brought papers to the office for my teacher. On the way back, at other end of the empty hallway comes Ali. He ignored me until he got right next me...which was when he started saying "The British are coming. The British are coming." He jumped on me, got me in a headlock, spun me around a couple times and threw me on the floor. He must've hit my nose when getting me in the headlock cause I was busted wide open. I felt so terrible. I was victimized. I didn't tell the teachers or anything...my nose was easy to explain cause it used to bleed if I farted too hard. I had never been on that end of the equation by someone that close in age.

That weekend a couple of friends and I found Ali. We chased him, caught him, beat him up, threw a trash can on top of him, sat on it, kicked and punched it, and when we let him out he staggered into the street and got hit by a car. He broke his arm. It supposedly was broken in half but we left too quick to see.
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 07:51:34 pm by Nucka
New #73  October 05, 2014, 08:21:50 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

That's just hopeful nonsense that looks like it came from the script of a cheesy father-son movie. Being bullied or being a bully isn't a defining factor of a person's financial or socal hierarchy. And if one had to relate bullying and success, bullies, being the more callous type, are more likely to be successful since they are more likely to trample or take advantage of others for their own personal gain. Really successful people exhibit narcissism and other categorically similar traits.

I think that's the most naive wall of text in this thread. The grass ain't greener on the other side unless you bring green paint. There's no sudden epiphany or sudden grasp of knowledge or respect.

Sorry you think that way, but I'm sure others see where I was coming from. It wasn't just about financial status as a reason either. Even ones with money cant do anything if people think less with them, Hollywood teaches us that and etc. If you have no audience, then people like that cant truly be happy. Which is what I was trying to say. And Sometimes the ones bullying, one day they can get a dose of their own medicine by someone else bullying people.

All of this doesn't seem naive to me as only the financial part was focused on when they are others things brought up as well that clearly others have expressed the same examples of what I was talking about. But I'm sure there are more factors as well

Actually...
Back in high middle school, there was this guy and his friends who were bullying pretty much everyone in the entire school. I met him again about 7 years later, only two years after my last college degree, and he had a daughter at least 3 to 4 years old, and was a construction worker.
He was nice to me, polite and everything. And poor as fuck.

The bullies you're talking about are the ones who actually have a way to get in good places. Those whose dad has money, or the sports jock who got in a good college because money. Everyone else, those from a mid to poor family, those who hang around in streets and in bars and spray paint on walls, they end up with child support at a shit job --- because... they're just dumb shit. Of course no one takes them, even if they know how to take advantage of others.

Exactly... See. This was exactly what I was talking about

Toonar, what do u think vice versa means?

Anyway....

I used to be a bully. I don't remember picking on a lot of kids, but the ones I did I felt deserved it at the time. I wasn't the type to seek it out but if a kid said something insulting, or pissed me off, or did something stupid on a personal level, I'd smack him around on somewhat of a regular basis.

I remember in the 3rd grade, this kid called Ejaz. I thought his name was so weird, and out of curiosity I asked him about it but he got insulted and said some shit so I pulled him closer to me by his hair and smacked him in the face. That continued for the rest of the year.

But later that faithful year, God punished me with Ali. Ali  was in the 4th grade but had gotten left back so he was 2 years older. He happened to be a little crazy, and the classic definition of a bully.
One day during class time, I brought papers to the office for my teacher. On the way back, at other end of the empty hallway comes Ali. He ignored me until he got right next me...which was when he started saying "The British are coming. The British are coming." He jumped on me, got me in a headlock, spun me around a couple times and threw me on the floor. He must've hit my nose when getting me in the headlock cause I was busted wide open. I felt so terrible. I was victimized. I didn't tell the teachers or anything...my nose was easy to explain cause it used to bleed if I farted too hard. I had never been on that end of the equation by someone that close in age.

That weekend a couple of friends and I found Ali. We chased him, caught him, beat him up, threw a trash can on top of him, sat on it, kicked and punched it, and when we let him out he staggered into the street and got hit by a car. He broke his arm. It supposedly was broken in half but we left too quick to see.

Another example of what I was talking about.
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:37:07 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~