YesNoOk

dl stage interaction with personage movement, with normal mugen, it'posible (Read 1416 times)

Started by oscar123, September 19, 2019, 11:45:18 pm
Share this topic:
dl stage interaction with personage movement, with normal mugen, it'posible
#1  September 19, 2019, 11:45:18 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I just descended a normal stage of naruto (the bridge I don't know what)it's nice, but when I looked right at me I noticed that the characters that are in the water go up and down in height as well as the level of the water.me and was missed since I thought the stages did not influence in animated mobility of the characters (not at least the normal ones), and this is (not like others that are with a special mugen).the thing is that when the water level goes up the character also goes up and when it goes down also the dos.me given very good ideas because if it is so it is they could do stages(i still don't get well), where for example of first are in the first some columns and these in a little time break and fall to the ground with the characters, both of this series and others, in this stage the movement of going up and down is continuous every 3 seconds.ima it is possible that, for example, the 60-second movement only occurs, and so it seems that it caen.de be applied to be a good stage serious that of the temple of the patriarch (of uc), when the columnas.si is crumbling someone knows better if it is possible I don't look at it calmly, but I think if
postdata: it is not the camera that goes up and down because the character I have fixed also goes up to the whole scenario)
remenber,is nice this stage,no need a special mugen for interaction chars.you can use in a normal mugen

here you see that it's into programming on stage alone
If anyone knew how to modify these parameters, a stage could be created in the way that, it's fine because you don't have to play on the programcaion mugen, only on the stage.
to see if anyone can put it, with a single modified stage you could create many more just by modifying the sprites.
and tried to climb the high characters on stage, but loses movement

someone could set the stage the way I say and so we could create a lot of

animated link stage:(link in description video)