YesNoOk

POTS's Morrigan got updated and now sexy as she should (Read 102883 times)

Started by beterhans, February 16, 2014, 07:19:18 pm
Share this topic:
POTS's Morrigan got updated and now sexy as she should
#1  February 16, 2014, 07:19:18 pm
This is an extend version of POTS's Morrigan
I call it Beterhans's branch :)

She is not perfect yet, but now she has most of her new features which can be play with. so this is a beta release.
Here is a video tell's you what's in this update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD71bIfnivo

About free scaling...
If you want to change her size open the "Constants.cns" file by any text editor like notepad
find
xscale = 0.94  ;Default 0.94
yscale = 1.08 ; Default 1.08

IF you wanna her return to fat and short. change both to 1 then she can play with other lilith :) with no problem
but If you change other lilith's x/yscale she may not work properly :)

you can try other values as well have fun.

Download link
by the way: my other charactor are also update with this morrigan.
download them again for new bug fix and quotes vs morrigan.

https://www.sendspace.com/folder/kbdwe5

Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 02:04:02 pm by beterhans
Re: POTS's Morrigan got updated and now sexy as she should
#2  February 17, 2014, 12:58:06 am
    • Argentina
any plans for adding Cryptic Needle?
#3  February 17, 2014, 01:55:26 am
#4  February 17, 2014, 02:06:59 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I like that cannon from Mvc you gave her :P
#5  February 17, 2014, 02:07:25 am
  • Raging Fist
omg! This is looking awesome! definately downloading!
Btw I want to ask, will there be a future version with cvs spriting in the future?
Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:19:55 am by Flowrellik
#6  February 17, 2014, 02:35:15 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
My nephew is a BIG fan of your Chunli. (Check my link below) This Morrigan should have a intro patch vs YOUR Chunli.. Seems fair. DL now & cant wait for updates!!!
#7  February 17, 2014, 03:51:11 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Very nice what you did to morrigan! Thanks for this release!
#8  February 17, 2014, 02:15:40 pm
莫妮卡AI BUG发现 回复
看了多次AI对战 发现他总是有时候打着打着就自己喷射飞上天空高一定高度停留在那上下浮动,就是时间到0了也不下来,无语了、希望修复、你找个高度高的背景就知道看到清楚了镜头

Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:18:02 pm
莫妮卡AI BUG发现 回复
看了多次AI对战 发现他总是有时候打着打着就自己喷射飞上天空高一定高度停留在那上下浮动,就是时间到0了也不下来,无语了、希望修复、你找个高度高的背景就知道看到清楚了镜头
Monica AI BUG found Reply
Battle saw several AI always found him sometimes banner banner on their own jet to fly high in the sky to stay a certain height that fluctuate is no down time to a 0, silent, and hope to repair, you find a highly high background to know clearly see the lens

Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:18:34 pm
我ID是B站 fengkkk
#9  February 17, 2014, 02:27:10 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
Awesome job! I always loved posts morigan but the fact that she lookd..."fat" always got on my nerves!
Downloading...
#10  February 17, 2014, 06:35:47 pm

Flowrellik said:
will there be a future version with cvs spriting in the future?
I Guess not. I'll improve those sprites from MVSC2. I'm not good on spriting.

WatsonGrim69 said:
My nephew is a BIG fan of your Chunli. (Check my link below) This Morrigan should have a intro patch vs YOUR Chunli.. Seems fair. DL now & cant wait for updates!!!
Thanks for the support.

fenzi4224615 said:
这个不是 BUG 是 我写的 AI. 调皮一下而已, AI 会看比赛时间,到还有30 秒后  如果自己血比对手多,就会开始耍赖  不下来 随机发生. 如果你去追她她会继续往上逃.
人要这么做也很简单 安住 start 就好了.
It's not a bug, it's my AI :)

#11  February 17, 2014, 08:48:37 pm
  • Raging Fist
Well there is that one spriteset that was patch made for Morrigan that made her CVS.
Still tho, this is the best Morrigan Ive played. a SUPERB Improvement for her Thank you very much :D
#12  February 17, 2014, 10:12:40 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Cool edit sir. Very enjoyable release. Thank you!
#13  February 18, 2014, 12:45:55 am
Well there is that one spriteset that was patch made for Morrigan that made her CVS.
Still tho, this is the best Morrigan Ive played. a SUPERB Improvement for her Thank you very much :D
can you show me the link of those cvs sprites?
#14  February 18, 2014, 01:08:00 pm
GG Moriggan.

But now i can't play Lilith on same roster. It's disturbing me. It's psychological the difference ^^'
#15  February 18, 2014, 01:58:52 pm
#16  February 18, 2014, 10:17:34 pm
yes ty. But then we can't have her slim. Maybe one day lilith ll have changes too :)
#17  February 19, 2014, 02:47:29 am
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
Downloaded and she looks gorgeous, always hated how Pots played excellent but didn't look as great. I did notice a couple of things. She seems to take a lot of energy off characters with her attacks and also her fireball super seems really slow compared to pots og version, rajaa's lilith and other characters with fireball supers. Was this done on purpose. I know this is a beta as stated but wanted to give feedback as best as i could from just a regular players perspective. I love the simple commands you added for some of her supers, i wish this was done for a lot of characters. Excellent release, any plans for another character after she is brought up to speed?
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

MDI

#18  February 19, 2014, 02:52:46 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
You guys are making pots original version seem like it was Weight Watchers Morrigan or some shit. Next to CVS characters I'm pretty sure all of the unscaled CPS2 sprites look much wider then they do from their respective games.

I really do like the addition of Soul Eraser though.
ey
#19  February 19, 2014, 02:58:24 am
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
You guys are making pots original version seem like it was Weight Watchers Morrigan or some shit. Next to CVS characters I'm pretty sure all of the unscaled CPS2 sprites look much wider then they do from their respective games.

I mean of course i'd still hit that (Pot's Original) but she was too small and a little on the thick side. That being said, it's the adjustment plus the additional super and alternate commands that has me cheating on my main girl (Pots Original) for new blood.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#20  February 19, 2014, 05:38:40 am
Downloaded and she looks gorgeous, always hated how Pots played excellent but didn't look as great. I did notice a couple of things. She seems to take a lot of energy off characters with her attacks and also her fireball super seems really slow compared to pots og version, rajaa's lilith and other characters with fireball supers. Was this done on purpose. I know this is a beta as stated but wanted to give feedback as best as i could from just a regular players perspective. I love the simple commands you added for some of her supers, i wish this was done for a lot of characters. Excellent release, any plans for another character after she is brought up to speed?

I didn't notice the power problem
and the fireball was slowed down cuz I found it was slow in official game darkstalker
only the ex fireball can be linked with ground normal hit
watch ai fight will tell you the purpose of slow fireball

Posted: February 19, 2014, 05:41:23 am

I mean of course i'd still hit that (Pot's Original) but she was too small and a little on the thick side. That being said, it's the adjustment plus the additional super and alternate commands that has me cheating on my main girl (Pots Original) for new blood.

she is your main girl
lol
i didnt change her name or author name
and followed pots's blue print
check the og pots version's readme
the whats missing section