YesNoOk

Cyber Ryu by Kenshiro99 and Ramon garcia (Read 9854 times)

Started by kenshiro99, July 23, 2018, 01:00:11 am
Share this topic:
Cyber Ryu by Kenshiro99 and Ramon garcia
#1  July 23, 2018, 01:00:11 am
    • Brazil
I bring everyone a preview of what is to come to the entire mugen community, as it is a test, does not yet have its own sounds, but that already gives everyone a taste of what char can do.

The legendary street fighter, Ryu, was captured and turned into a real killing machine, now called Cyber Ryu. With powerful attacks augmented by bionic parts, he promises to do away with anyone who crosses his path, treading a path of fights and blood.

The sprites and coding were done by me (Kenshiro99) and commissioned by Ramon Garcia. And soon, it will be available for free download to increase your mugen.

Speaking of commissions, I meant a misunderstanding in one of my previous videos. Some creators were a little annoyed that I was selling chars that were created by other people. Well, I think there was a misunderstanding in this part, because the intention was to show my works that were commissioned by other people, to convert chars to the MVC style and giving a gameplay according to the taste of the client.
There are chars in which the gameplay does not appeal at all, and they are the ones who want the same char in a different gameplay, the MVC style to be more accurate, and that's where I come in.
Many people come to me and pay me to do this conversion, so I do not see anything wrong with that, I have the right to charge for such service because I use my free time, dedication and effort to do them.
Seeing that others might be interested, I decided to advertise my work in videos so that people could get to know my work. I have not wanted to offend anyone at any time, and I do not think there's any problem in doing these conversions.

I hope everyone understands

And if you want some conversion in MVC, just send me an email that we negotiate
Re: Cyber Ryu by Kenshiro99 and Ramon garcia
#2  July 23, 2018, 01:48:17 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
you are just giving people a chance to:
or making the characters of your dreams.
or adapt a certain character to the taste of each player (customize)

not everyone has the time or knowledge to program. mainly: there are very few people who can do a quality job. and you are here to give us this chance.

You are able to convert a amazing characters in a little time. Its Very rare this hability. Many people make a character code in one year or more.
#3  July 23, 2018, 02:31:14 am
he is very cool so far especially the flight mode that you give him  :thumbsup:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#4  July 23, 2018, 03:50:41 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Great character Idea.
Could you offer some tips on MVC style coding?

I'd really like to learn so I can get my project off the ground.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#5  July 23, 2018, 04:27:01 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
This looks great man, I love your chars.
Lasagna
#6  July 24, 2018, 01:20:12 am
im loving this.
#7  July 24, 2018, 02:50:56 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
I agree with what the ''concurseiro'' said:

You are just giving people a chance to:
or making the characters of your dreams.

AND IN THIS CASE WAS THE CHARACTER OF MY DREAMS CYBER RYU.

AND I HAD THE HONOR OF PAYING YOU FOR THE REALIZATION OF THAT DREAM.

I CAN ONLY THANK, THANK AND THANK YOU '' Kenshiro99 '' FOR THE REALIZATION OF THAT DREAM.

AND I PAYED IT WITH VERY PRIDE TO BRING THAT DREAM CHAR FOR THE ENTIRE MUGEN COMMUNITY. AND I HOPE THAT ALL THAT COULD PAY TO HAVE A CHAR OF DREAMS, DO THE SAME, BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT PROGRAMMER AND DESERVES OUR RESPECT VERY MUCH.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PT-BR:

Eu concordo com o que o ''concurseiro'' falou:

Você está apenas dando a chance das pessoas terem os chars dos seus sonhos.

E NESSE CASO FOI O CHAR DOS MEUS SONHOS O CYBER RYU.

E EU TIVE A HONRA DE PODER PAGAR VOCÊ PELA REALIZAÇÃO DESSE SONHO.

EU SÓ POSSO AGRADECER, AGRADECER E AGRADECER A VOCÊ ''Kenshiro99'' PELA REALIZAÇÃO DESSE SONHO.

E EU PAGUEI ELE COM MUITO ORGULHO PARA TRAZER ESSE CHAR DOS SONHOS PARA TODA A COMUNIDADE MUGEN. E ESPERO QUE TODOS QUE POSSAM PAGAR PARA TER UM CHAR DOS SONHOS, FAÇAM O MESMO, PORQUE ELE É UM ÓTIMO PROGRAMADOR E MERECE MUITO O NOSSO RESPEITO.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#8  July 25, 2018, 12:46:48 am
    • Brazil
Thank you all, I have always wanted to do chars in MVC style and now I am taking this opportunity to make them, I am happy for this recognition of you. With certainty this char would please all the fans of mugen.

Great character Idea.
Could you offer some tips on MVC style coding?

I'd really like to learn so I can get my project off the ground.

It's hard to explain, do not even me. Keep in mind what you want to do in char and va looking for references in other chars according to what you want to put, hence you just go discovering in the code what each thing does. After that, you learned and were able to make codes without depending on other chars.
#9  July 29, 2018, 06:47:14 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Here's a little something for you Guys:

#10  July 29, 2018, 11:35:02 pm
    • Brazil
Here's a little something for you Guys:

[youtube]/watch?v=Fzta7VJxiUY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Awswome track man, This adaptation of ryu's music was perfect. Congratulations
#11  July 30, 2018, 06:08:33 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

A slightly changed version of the same song, just the hole song, no mixes evolved or sound effects.
#12  July 30, 2018, 07:04:16 pm
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Your second version is a lot better. The first  23seconds of the tune, it sounds horrid. why? because of those wack sound effects which gives it a childish feel, and takes away the eerie feel completely.  Your second version is better. :muttrox:

#13  August 02, 2018, 02:28:33 am
    • Brazil
Cyber Ryu this week for download, stay tuned
#14  August 05, 2018, 04:22:15 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Cyber Ryu by Kenshiro99 and Ramon Garcia slightly Edited by AVPboy6754

MASTERPIECE OF CHAR Kenshiro99, I HAVE BEEN PROUD TO BE ABLE TO PAY YOU TO MAKE A PUBLIC CYBER RYU, AND THAT YOU'LL CERTAINLY JOIN FOR THE MUGEN HISTORY TODAY.
OBRA PRIMA DE CHAR Kenshiro99, EU FIQUEI ORGULHOSO DE PODER PAGAR VOCÊ PARA FAZER UM CYBER RYU PUBLICO, E QUE COM CERTEZA A PARTIR DE HOJE JÁ ENTRARÁ PARA A HISTÓRIA DO MUGEN.
OBRA MAESTRA Kenshiro99, YO QUIERE ORGULLO DE PODER PAGAR USTED PARA HACER UN CYBER RYU PUBLICO, Y QUE CON CERTEZA A PARTIR DE HOY YA ENTRARÁ A LA HISTORIA DEL MUGEN.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cyber-ryu-kenshiro99-and-ramon-garcia-184460.0.html

video with link:
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#15  August 05, 2018, 04:32:39 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA