YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651703 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#1081  March 01, 2018, 07:07:40 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
I can see your point. Those to me are also the best reasons for an abortion but I still don't support it. Like with your mom, really sad that happened to you, if she had an abortion to save herself you would have no sister. Your mom did what all good mom's do. Give up all she has for her children. That's a freaking hero. My wife said that she would do the same. If there was just a 1% chance that her baby could live but she would die she'd go through with it. She says she couldn't live with herself knowing that she sacrificed her baby for her own life. That goes for the rape issue too. My wife said she'd have the baby and give it up for adoption. It's not the baby's fault and everybody deserves a right to live. I bet your mom would do the same if given the option. Almost every single abortion case ends with extreme regret.

Again sorry about your mom. That's sad.

For your statement Whiplash it's too small of a percentage of cases to justify the killing of innocent children. Sorry. 0.6% is almost never. That's why it will be abolished in our lifetime just like Pence said.
Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:14:19 pm by VGames
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#1082  March 01, 2018, 07:42:19 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Banning abortion is retarded as all fuck. Abortion is a pragmatic tool for society that keeps crime and poverty on check.

You pro-lifers put the state in place where it has to spend more on gibmedats for impoverished single mothers and/or more funding for the abysmal foster care system, since next to nobody adopts. And regardless the result is more alienated and unhappy children that grow up into poor, maladjusted and even violent adults.

(this image has a very, very obvious bias towards women but gets the point across)

The icing of the cake is that you people believe to have the high ground despite the fact you actively make shit worse for absolutely everyone.
#1083  March 01, 2018, 07:45:33 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1084  March 01, 2018, 07:46:38 pm
yeah I mean women who got raped and got pregnant from it should totally be punished with a 9+ month reminder of the traumatic event.

i understand what you mean , and i don't have a clear answer for that ... but that potential human being didn't commit the crime.

and i'm not shitting you but my grandmother told me that she was conceived from rape, it's probably common thing during the 30's.  and my great grand mother even told her that she did considered getting an abortion. if abortion was more acceptable back then i wouldn't even exist.

she grew up normally she was raised by my great grand mother well (single parent during the 20's how she manage it during that time period is unthinkable) , she had a daughter and 5 more adopted children.
Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:57:15 pm by 地獄の花
#1085  March 01, 2018, 07:57:22 pm
    • USA
whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
No. Eat shit.

Good come back. Always a waste of time from you Byakko.

@ Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku - here's an idea, stop having sex before you're sure you're ready to take care of a child and before your absolutely sure your baby daddy isn't gonna skip town on you. In other words use your brain not your genitals. Dumb decisions are what makes life hard for people. Not people trying to do the right thing. You lay you pay.
#1086  March 01, 2018, 07:57:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
L: kill people so they don't become criminals

ok ?
#1087  March 01, 2018, 08:01:53 pm
It's still more constructive than your absolutely insane "sex is for whores who can't control themselves" rant that can't hide its raving need to control what people do because you don't like it. Your rants are going nowhere. You were talking earlier about something that's not going away - this is something that's not going away. Bigot lunacy is what's going away.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1088  March 01, 2018, 08:06:43 pm
    • USA
It's still more constructive than your absolutely insane "sex is for whores who can't control themselves" rant that can't hide its raving need to control what people do because you don't like it. Your rants are going nowhere. You were talking earlier about something that's not going away - this is something that's not going away. Bigot lunacy is what's going away.

Never said that. Try harder.
#1089  March 01, 2018, 08:07:43 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
@ Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku - here's an idea, stop having sex before you're sure you're ready to take care of a child and before your absolutely sure your baby daddy isn't gonna skip town on you. In other words use your brain not your genitals.

Heeeeeeeeeeey that's a genius idea! How come I never thought of that!?

Now tell me how do we enforce this individual choice into society in a way that isn't a sound failure. I'm all ears. Purity rings?

Dumb decisions are what makes life hard for people. Not people trying to do right thing. You lay you pay.

No, it's she lays and *you* and everyone else pays, unless she has access to abortion. The right decision is pretty obvious here.
#1090  March 01, 2018, 08:13:58 pm
Never said that. Try harder.
87.1% of people that get an abortion are whores and need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Yeah, go and pretend that what you said was different. Act like your long list of numbers was totally not the same as calling women whores for having sex. Keep telling yourself that you walk the fine line of reason.
Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:17:16 pm by Byakko
#1091  March 01, 2018, 08:28:06 pm
    • USA
@ Byakko- No you said I said "sex is for whores who can't control themselves". Which I didn't. You even used little "" marks as if you copied it right out of the text I posted. So you're lying. Sex is for married couples. Period. That's what I would have said if we were talking about who sex was for.  We were not. If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore. If you have sex out of wedlock as a male you are a whore monger. Both are equally bad. If you are part of the 87.1% of females who have an abortion and you are not married you are a selfish whore. If you are part of the 87.1% who have an abortion and you are married you and your spouse are selfish murderers. That's not me that's biblical. Take it up with God. I hope I clarified that better for you.

@ Foobs - Bringing God and His teachings back would do the trick. You know there was a time when people had morals and spiritual power that guided them through life. A time when it was unheard of to have relations outside of a marriage. When it was a bad thing to be a single mom. I say we bring back prayer in school and put the emphasis back on God and not ourselves. That would fix the vast majority of the problems we face today. We wouldn't have to pay for some girl's bad decisions if her parent's would raise her right to begin with.
#1092  March 01, 2018, 08:35:33 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yeah Im sure prayer would fix everything even for non christian people
Jesus will make America great again
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1093  March 01, 2018, 08:39:33 pm
That's not me that's biblical. Take it up with God.
No, I'm taking it up with you because you're the one preaching around about who should do what if they're married or not, while quoting a book to evade all responsibility for what you say because you're only following your faith in someone else's words while preaching in hope that the laws of society change your way.
#1094  March 01, 2018, 09:05:34 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#1095  March 01, 2018, 09:13:50 pm
If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore.
marriage doesn't automatically fix problems that exist in people. deceitful, unloyal or materialistic people will stay the same, if anything marriage actually benefits them alot later down the line.
when you're not married however, you can split up with no obligations towards them.
its best to let people save marriage for partners they truly know and love, and not make it the first thing they do when they start a relationship.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1096  March 01, 2018, 09:22:09 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Might as well ban sex until marriage. While where on this we should put the church back in power just like the good old days and force everyone to be christian. After that america can go on a crusade with middle east to make the world great again.
#1097  March 01, 2018, 09:37:07 pm
  • Raging Fist
Back on the Trump topic
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/969300010683850752
NEW: President Trump to meet with video game industry executives next week as part of ongoing debate over school safety.
Seems like he is going all in with video games
What a rotting ham. Does Trump know or even care about what he has planning? Seriously look at other countries and their gun control, and you get video games, not one of them have any problems VG related (Save for the play too damn long no break problems but even so you play a game responsibly).
#1098  March 01, 2018, 09:46:27 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore. If you have sex out of wedlock as a male you are a whore monger. Both are equally bad.
So the world is nearly completly filled with whores and whore mongers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What happens if I use contraception on my whore monger activites, so abortion should not be a topic in that case.
I hurt nobody and I kill nobody with that, does that make me a semi-whore monger at least?
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#1099  March 01, 2018, 09:53:21 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
On the video game thing I dont know to much about it but what kind of power could Trump have over the video games industry? Like for example could violent games be completely ban in america or something like that? Im just really curious on what exactly he wants to do since removing violence from video games is pretty much censuring them.
#1100  March 01, 2018, 09:55:43 pm
  • Raging Fist
If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore. If you have sex out of wedlock as a male you are a whore monger. Both are equally bad.
So the world is nearly completly filled with whores and whore mongers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What happens if I use contraception on my whore monger activites, so abortion should not be a topic in that case.
I hurt nobody and I kill nobody with that, does that make me a semi-whore monger at least?
Seriously just take religion out of this and we're just normal as animals. all of this bullshit about whores n sluts is stupid. Now if you like kids too damn much (In a creepy weird way), that's a different story that just makes you gross.
About video games on the other hand, Trump's pulling 90s Hillary Clinton out of his ass with this debate claiming it's harmful for kids, so if I have to guess it would be banning video games from the USA. If this is the case then I can see a violent revolution happening.