YesNoOk

Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart) (Read 101732 times)

Started by Ho-Oh's Apprentice, February 28, 2016, 04:46:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#241  February 14, 2018, 09:36:17 pm
  • I'm a lurker
    • USA
Maybe with Sora, instead of going through a big hassle to sprite all of his playable KH2 forms, he'd switch between on the fly you can cut corners and incorporate them into his Supers.

It's a similar idea I had with Bloody Roar characters being made in mugen a while back. Yugo, for instance, is only playable in his human form but will go into Beast form during a super combo.
Re: Capcom vs. Square Enix Sprite Project Thread (Current: Asura, Tifa Lockhart)
#242  February 17, 2018, 09:31:10 pm
  • I laugh at my own jokes 99% of the time
  • Toriyama pretty much ruined me, but I'll be back!
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Honestly, its probably going to be one form as a Limit Break/Super Combo.

Noctis: Yeah, Chun-Li for the kicks. :thumbsup:

I'll probably edit/fix some stuff later on (because this took longer than need be), but for now, here's the idle. Shout-out to balmsold and Alpha Proto for the suggestions/help.

Stream's gonna happen tomorrow, 11 AM EST.
Only way to go is up.

((dA) || (Twitter) || (Tumblr) || (Capcom vs Square Enix Board (soon))
Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:36:55 pm by Ho-Oh's Apprentice
#243  February 17, 2018, 09:39:20 pm
  • Niigasan
lookin good
#244  February 17, 2018, 10:33:59 pm
    • USA
look at the amount of detail on him, looks amazing
#245  February 18, 2018, 06:13:10 pm
  • I laugh at my own jokes 99% of the time
  • Toriyama pretty much ruined me, but I'll be back!
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

What I intended to stream but couldn't because apparently, my upload speed is so bad it can't maintain a live-stream. I wanted to go farther than this (grayscale shading) but what's the point if it can't be streamed. So here's an early look at his crouch > idle and idle > crouch, inspired by Twelve.

It might not be much now but just wait until its cleaned up and fixed and shit.
Only way to go is up.

((dA) || (Twitter) || (Tumblr) || (Capcom vs Square Enix Board (soon))