YesNoOk

"Mortal Kombat II: Dilogy stages". Update! (Read 28013 times)

Started by TerryBogard, January 13, 2011, 09:50:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

What do you do on this project?

We are pleased to help, than I can
Just wait
Dull joke and try to derail the project
Angry and try to derail the project
Closing, I strongly moderator
Re: "Mortal Kombat: Diology". Update!
#21  January 15, 2011, 10:49:40 am
yeah, the char pictures are in system.sff.
You need to add their pics and add a small copy line of coding in the system.def.
#22  January 15, 2011, 11:14:00 am
    • Russia
I see you fixed the lifebars. Random or no random is a choice. Same for stages. Alot depends of the user. Many fans have even been requesting Rain and Ermac.... But then you can continue and add infinitely.
Alot can be done according to your own taste. Adding chars however, is not easy.
Everything that is written in the first post and this related to me, will not change.

yeah, the char pictures are in system.sff.
You need to add their pics and add a small copy line of coding in the system.def.
I can not make the necessary order of characters. A strange structure "select.def". Link to the original I gave. There, everything is there. It remains only to help someone.
#23  January 15, 2011, 11:23:09 am
upload your system.def, select.def and system.sff. I'll take a look at that part.
#24  January 15, 2011, 11:30:16 am
    • Russia
upload your system.def, select.def and system.sff. I'll take a look at that part.
Thank you for waiting, I came along with the normal screenshots. See updated first post. There's all written down, what should be done. How to check, say what you want to upnload for editing?

Resurrecta, where are you? Read the first update post and tell me what I need to upload your work?
Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:41:51 am by TerryBogard
Re: "Mortal Kombat II: Dilogy stages". Update!
#25  January 15, 2011, 08:07:22 pm
I need those files from you:
select.def
system.def
system.sff

So I can edit the portraits for you.
#26  January 15, 2011, 10:18:26 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
If you guys are going to discuss this sort of thing, i would recommend using PM's or an instant messenger. There is really no point having that discussion in this thread.

Especially not if it results in double posts

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#27  January 16, 2011, 07:43:21 am
    • Russia
I need those files from you:
select.def
system.def
system.sff

So I can edit the portraits for you.
Sorry, you just do not say that it is necessary to edit Cage's win name and the names of the stages in the VS screen; correct Jade's icons  (replaced the question on the icon of jade) will fix Scorpion's icon (do not static but dynamic as in icons before him) on the mountain. Also replace non-existent in the game questions at issue with the Jdae's icons.

Update post & Download:
- All data files (without sound files)
- All chars files

If you guys are going to discuss this sort of thing, i would recommend using PM's or an instant messenger. There is really no point having that discussion in this thread. Tell me and I'll upload it together with the specified file.

Especially not if it results in double posts
For the double posts sorry. Else, I condemn and permitted to discuss.
Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:46:08 am by TerryBogard
#28  January 18, 2011, 06:30:47 pm
    • Russia
Help open the files sent to me. The fact that any version of "Fighter Factory" does not see the sprites, animations and even sounds.
#29  January 18, 2011, 10:34:42 pm
Help open the files sent to me. The fact that any version of "Fighter Factory" does not see the sprites, animations and even sounds.

sprites are in SFFv2... and all the sounds of the chars are in the common.snd... then the chard don't have his own SND file, that was created in that way to make the load faster...

to open SFFv2 files, i think bmarquis created one tool, im not sure... but i think also zCharCad can open them

#30  January 19, 2011, 07:06:46 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Nice to see "please don't double post" was responded to so well, you did it right after apologising for it.

If you need someone to do something PM THEM!

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.