YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2203336 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3081  July 03, 2018, 06:46:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Welll , AFAIK , walachia is harvesting energy for an end of the world event, so having his night to be a singularity evenif a side quest is pretty proper; the power levels should also make it fun. I adh not tought about making the crossover liek that, thanks to how extra did it, but it makes some sense, except for most of the tsukihime characters being already deaed (of old age) when that night happens.
#3082  July 04, 2018, 10:21:30 am
well they can set it up like a time travel / terminator style thing where the first few chapters is where the player "lost" to him and they need to time travel back in melty blood time line and help sion and co. to kill him there so he can't rematerialize again in the future.
#3083  July 04, 2018, 01:46:40 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
That's basically the plot of the Fate/Extra CCC event in FGO, minus the Melty Blood/Tsukihime characters. Just replace Sion with Meltlillth and Wallachia with Kiara.
Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 04:03:20 am by Magical Amber
#3084  July 04, 2018, 02:00:47 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
IIRC in the Fate universe Zepia Eltnam Oberon never became Night of Warrachia. He became a Dead Apostle, yea, but he's a good guy that works in a school or something.
So unless the entire singularity is just trying to stop him from becoming a Tatari I don't see how it would work out
#3085  July 04, 2018, 04:09:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
WEll, in the fate universe they already had to try-hard as F just to get a female miyamoto, so, unless night of walachia causes anthropy it's doable that they can travel to parallel fate universe where night of walachia exists.
#3086  July 05, 2018, 11:00:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
What do you mean? Musa-She is literally just another Musashi Miyamoto from a different parallel universe who just happens to be female instead. Similar to how FGO's (main) universe Ushiwakamaru is female, but in Musa-She's home universe Ushi is male instead. It's nothing complex.
#3087  July 05, 2018, 03:52:29 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yeah, it's not complex, the thing I read just said that the only "complex" thing aobut it was that the probability of finding such a parallel universe was low.
#3088  July 05, 2018, 06:32:58 pm
gawain looks more manlier in FGO than his boyish look in extella. i like his FGO version longer face , wider chin he looks more buff without that stupid looking armour of his in extella. i never really liked fate's armour design especially mordred's  , the helmet and chest peice is fine but that pauldron and skirt thing is awful.
#3089  July 06, 2018, 11:20:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#3090  July 06, 2018, 11:59:47 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Currently up to Tristan in Camelot, kinda slowed down a bit after I broke my leg in a traffic accident so there were days where I couldn't play.

Looking forward to the 1st Anni though. Hope we get some cool rewards.
#3091  July 07, 2018, 12:52:13 am
https://gematsu.com/2018/07/fate-extella-link-dlc-lineup-no-3-special-set-no-1-trailer
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/07/05/fate-extella-link-releases-its-third-set-of-dlc-with-the-special-set-1-costumes/
Oh hey, Extella Link gets costumes that aren't random boring swimsuit fluff or similar. Dragon knight Zerkalot looks amazing and Emiya actually looks surprisingly better than his current classic costume + long hair (well, in action anyway, the portraits make him look weird and puffy). No idea why Altera goes Arabian Nights though, and I guess Darius is looking a bit closer to Thanos in purple with the ballsack chin ? The first Extella had some great costumes before it went full fanservice, glad they went back to that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:00:09 am by Byakko
#3092  July 07, 2018, 06:10:17 am
i got dadcelot , well at least i leveled up to king of 3 stars to 4 stars. there's only 3 4 stars that i don't have right now.
#3093  July 07, 2018, 11:22:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
https://gematsu.com/2018/07/fate-extella-link-dlc-lineup-no-3-special-set-no-1-trailer
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/07/05/fate-extella-link-releases-its-third-set-of-dlc-with-the-special-set-1-costumes/
Oh hey, Extella Link gets costumes that aren't random boring swimsuit fluff or similar. Dragon knight Zerkalot looks amazing and Emiya actually looks surprisingly better than his current classic costume + long hair (well, in action anyway, the portraits make him look weird and puffy). No idea why Altera goes Arabian Nights though, and I guess Darius is looking a bit closer to Thanos in purple with the ballsack chin ? The first Extella had some great costumes before it went full fanservice, glad they went back to that.

I skipped the first Extella, but I'm definitely getting Link once it releases during the Winter.

i got dadcelot , well at least i leveled up to king of 3 stars to 4 stars. there's only 3 4 stars that i don't have right now.

You must NP5 all of them now to truly ascend the throne. Also how can you claim to be King of 4*s if you haven't been spooked by Fionn 4 times like I have?

I haven't been spooked by Stheno yet which is why I haven't ascended
#3094  July 07, 2018, 12:18:01 pm
no fuck that guy, i would rather use sumanai than fionn being in my roster.
#3095  July 07, 2018, 01:06:01 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
He's not that terrible if I'm truly being honest. He's still the only AoE Arts Lancer so he's still got a pretty decent niche at least. I still think the worst 4* in the game right now is Astolfo since his stats and skills are abysmal, but everyone likes him cause he's "waifu".
#3096  July 08, 2018, 03:41:48 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Anniversary Gacha is up. Picked the banner which I had the least probability to gain a dupe and still managed to get a dupe. NP2 Arjuna...

Da Vinci Banner is also up.
#3097  July 08, 2018, 04:01:45 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Got Jack and Helena, really happy with my paid pull, also got Caster Cu back.
#3098  July 08, 2018, 04:26:35 am
wait i thought they gonna give us 30 saint quarts for the anniversary. it's weird i thought they gonna change the paid saint quartz and it's still the same. i might not buy til they fix that.
Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:31:42 am by 地獄の花
#3099  July 08, 2018, 04:31:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I bought the $80 quartz pack since they increased the amount of bonus quartz you get now per pack and decided to roll for Da Vinci-chan.

Ended up getting NP3 Nursery Rhyme (the spooks were real), NP3 Sumanai, NP5 Elizabeth, NP2 Fran, NP2 Saberlot, NP8 D’Eon (lol Rare Prism #3), a few copies of the 5* CE, and then Da Vinci-chan herself on the final roll. I’m not angry about getting NP2 Arjuna anymore.

wait i thought they gonna give us 30 saint quarts for the anniversary.

It got downgraded to 10 unfortunately. Unless they’re planning something else.
#3100  July 08, 2018, 04:37:02 am
too bad, i read it's the anime expo bonus and not the anniversary bonus. or is that the same thing?