YesNoOk

If you had the ability to change anything about a fighting game character....... (Read 8352 times)

Started by Neo Leo, March 07, 2012, 04:17:51 pm
Share this topic:
If you had the ability to change anything about a fighting game character.......
#1  March 07, 2012, 04:17:51 pm
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
If you had the ability to change anything about a fighting game character, what 'd you do to it?

My favorite fighting game character is Red Earth/Warzard Leo.  So if I had the ability then I'd definitely add a projectile reflecting special move to Leo!  The new special move may work like SFA Rose's (Leo'd use his shield instead of a shawl).  I don't mind losing the Gaia Driver special move for the projectile reflecting special move.  Yet, the super move Gigas Driver is still needed.  I will call it Neo Leo, which is me!  ;D
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:23:50 pm by Neo Leo
Re: If you had the ability to change anything about a fighting game character.......
#2  March 07, 2012, 04:22:03 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
proton cannons for everyone only emptyquotes of this post are allowed itt
Re: If you had the ability to change anything about a fighting game character.......
#3  March 07, 2012, 04:24:22 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
That's some great looking penis your Leo avatar has.
#4  March 07, 2012, 04:29:28 pm
  • SNK is life
Can't unsee :S

On topic. I'd add Ranbuus to SF charas like Guile.
#5  March 07, 2012, 04:43:45 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
gunner could use more than two moves
#6  March 07, 2012, 04:43:57 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
would give Kuma more fart attacks.. seperate Panda from Kuma

would try to make King from Tekken more acting like a real-life pro wrestler with less unrealistic kicks and punches

turn bryan fury into a cannibal

turn scorpion into a brain eating zombie cannibal

change the gender of blanka
#7  March 07, 2012, 04:49:49 pm
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
#8  March 07, 2012, 04:55:24 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Give Hyakuretsu ken's, Power Waves and bustah Wolf's to Leona
Give tatsumakis to Terry
Give raiden's Thunder to Benimaru

Give to Geese a goddamn Misogi, ashura senkuu and a SHIN Shun goku satsu
#9  March 07, 2012, 05:36:45 pm
  • SNK is life
Geese = Raging Demon Storm
#10  March 07, 2012, 05:46:13 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I'd make Lars a truly compelling character with a sympathetic past and a flawed, yet respectable personality. :haw:
#11  March 07, 2012, 06:04:00 pm
I would give Guile more than 2 moves!!!
Spoiler: Your signature is oversized. Please read the rules next time. (click to see content)
#12  March 07, 2012, 06:08:34 pm
  • SNK is life
AND MAKE HIM BLACK, AND GIVE HIM A LAST NAME. I WOULD CALL HIM DEE JAY!
#13  March 07, 2012, 06:17:31 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#14  March 07, 2012, 06:23:14 pm
guile could use his summersault going forword which bounces his opponents from the other side of screen like ryus sf3 blade kick and his sonic boom in different directions
#15  March 07, 2012, 06:34:20 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I would remove Poison, Bridget, Kanon, Saiki and Ash's penises. 
#16  March 07, 2012, 06:35:45 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I would make Guile wear sunglasses all the time.
#17  March 07, 2012, 06:40:45 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
i would make guile dead
#18  March 07, 2012, 06:45:05 pm
  • SNK is life
#19  March 07, 2012, 06:55:08 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
I would revive Karate Kenji, Karnov, Mr. Bear, and band them together into a team for another KoF game.
#20  March 07, 2012, 06:57:10 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
    • USA
I would revive Karate Kenji, Karnov, Mr. Bear, and band them together into a team for another KoF game.

i support this idea so hard

then again i'd like to see any fight fever character with actual good animation. i can imagine nick commando would be rather badass if everything he did wasn't animated with two frames, tbh