YesNoOk

Why hello there :U (Read 4173 times)

Started by 64-bit-chu, September 27, 2014, 01:10:08 am
Share this topic:
Why hello there :U
#1  September 27, 2014, 01:10:08 am
    • USA
    • gallumianalloy@gmail.com
I am 64-bit-chu, but you may call me Sixtyfour (or just the number 64) if you'd like.

I'm not new to using MUGEN, however I am very new to creating content for it. My friends (both online and IRL) consider me a decent artist, but I disagree. XP So, hopefully I'll be able to make sprites that don't exist that at least someone will like.

I am absolutely obsessed with Pokemon, which will probably be the main subject of my MUGEN creations when I learn how to make them.

I came here to learn from and give back to the MUGEN community, as it's something that's brought me joy, excitement, inspiration, and some good laughs. My creations will all be free to edit and share as long as proper credit is given, as doing so would be a good way to give back to the community in my opinion- after all, without the people in it, there would be nothing for MUGEN really, other than Kung-Fu Man.

If you would like to work with me, please just ask! In case anyone's wondering, my first goal is to create a joke character to get the hang of the overall process of making a character- I plan to make Espurr from Pokemon. XP
Re: Why hello there :U
#2  September 27, 2014, 03:54:09 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Welcome to MFG!

I think your first creation should be a serious effort, even if the result isn't amazing. That way, you can make an awesome joke character later :P
#3  September 27, 2014, 05:03:06 pm
    • USA
Welcome to MFG!

I think your first creation should be a serious effort, even if the result isn't amazing. That way, you can make an awesome joke character later :P

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely keep it in mind.
#4  September 27, 2014, 05:08:34 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Perhaps you could make a Snorlax joke character that just sleeping on the floor, a-la punching bag character. Anyway, welcome to the Guild!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#5  September 28, 2014, 05:14:54 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Welcome to MFG 64, be sure to check out some tutorials when you do start creating. Look forward to seeing you around!
#6  September 28, 2014, 05:33:27 pm
    • USA
#7  September 28, 2014, 05:48:43 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
#8  September 29, 2014, 07:42:18 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Welcome to MFG! i hope you like it.