YesNoOk

Any idea how to make air combos work? (Read 17947 times)

Started by ShadingCrawler, January 18, 2018, 03:36:26 am
Share this topic:
Any idea how to make air combos work?
#1  January 18, 2018, 03:36:26 am
  • Every generation has a legend
    • Mexico
I have a small problem, how do i make air combos work? the attacks are passing through the opponent,  i am using DivineWolf's Lilith as a test so i can learn how to code them since this char doesn't have them, I recently got the launcher attack and the super jump coding to work but i don't know how to make code for the air combo (excuse my ignorance please, i am new to this so i only know the basic stuff)
Those striving for more than they can get will risk falling into darkness
Re: Any idea how to make air combos work?
#2  January 18, 2018, 09:23:10 pm
[State -1, Air 2]
type = changestate
value = 610
triggerall = !AIlevel
triggerall = command = "holdup" && command = "x"   ; change the command to what fits your character better
triggerall = roundstate = 2 && statetype = A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = (stateno = 600 || stateno = X  || stateno = X ) && (movecontact && enemy,movetype = H)  ;(replace the X for states that can also combo into this "air 2" or erase

[State -1, Air 1]
type = changestate
value = 600
triggerall = !AIlevel
triggerall = command = "x" ; change the command to what fits your character better
triggerall = roundstate = 2 && statetype = A
trigger1 = ctrl

so there is "AIR 1" and its just allow u to enter that normal air attack state
and "AIR 2" allows u to enter air 2 (could be a hard air attack) but it has the "trigger2" that says that it can "interrupt" state 600 (AIR 1) when it has done contact and the enemy is in "H" state (in other words when u landed a sucessful HIT) 
Re: Any idea how to make air combos work?
#3  January 20, 2018, 09:42:15 am
  • Every generation has a legend
    • Mexico
(Sorry for the late response) Got this error message after pasting the code and trying to play (i did change the commands and states to fit the character)

Error message: Trigger not valid for mugenversion of character: AIlevel
Error parsing triggerall
Error parsing [State -1, Air 1]
Error in [Statedef -1]
Error in DivineLilith.cmd
Error loading chars/DivineLilith/DivineLilith.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: Died parsing !AIlevel

Also got another question, does it matter if i changed the values? 'cause values 600 and 610 are already used for the Jumping Light Attack and Jumping Medium Attack

EDIT:Forget about this, i fixed it by deleting the Ailevel lines on both states, everything is working now, thank you :D
Those striving for more than they can get will risk falling into darkness
Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:58:58 am by ShadingCrawler