YesNoOk

Quick question (Read 4307 times)

Started by Seidon, September 16, 2007, 03:09:15 am
Share this topic:
Quick question
#1  September 16, 2007, 03:09:15 am
Hi there folks.

I am relatively new to the MUGEN scene and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good tutorials on how to make characters (both coding and sprites), stages, screenpacks and anything else you deem worthwhile or necessary.

The reason I ask is because a great amount of MUGEN characters that are available are either innacurate or completely overpowered (to the point of stupity) and I would like to help make some characters which are fun to play with, fun to play against and perform as they should.

There are a lot of great characters out there in the public domain at the moment but I'd like to add a few more.

You can contact me via this thread or by my Email address (see below).

I'm ready to make the jump from user to creator.

-Seidon

*Scottish_Hero@hotmail.com*

Re: Quick question
#2  September 16, 2007, 03:18:50 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#3  September 16, 2007, 05:05:46 am
Thank you very much.
#4  September 19, 2007, 03:24:41 am
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
I recommend you to check KFM.def in the stages' folder, it helps a bit... and the defs in the regular DATA folder for the rest.

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section
#5  September 22, 2007, 07:05:13 am
Hey Arufunso.

This problem i have is either the background or the sprites.

I have the stages in the game but i keep either geting a bg message or a music message itself what is the problem?