YesNoOk

Demons Of Asteborg (DEMO) (Read 946 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, October 18, 2019, 02:59:28 am
Share this topic:
Demons Of Asteborg (DEMO)
#1  October 18, 2019, 02:59:28 am
  • Master of Jankness
  • 15 years of MFG, geez...
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Re: Demons Of Asteborg (DEMO)
#2  October 18, 2019, 03:08:45 am
  • The Assets Ripper (MFFA)
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
This looks quite endearing, although, not to be a stickler, but considering many Kickstarter ROM-based games don't get too far off the ground, all I can do is donate and hope for the best. Wouldn't be the first time I threw cash at a product only to be stuck on hiatus. Gonna have to wait until next month though, currently my card is empty.
People have always asked me "why do you listen to so much old school Linkin Park?"

And my answer always is "because that was and still is the music that best represents me on the inside"

We all miss you very much Chester Bennington, you're one of the only people in this world that understands the majority of us.
Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 03:12:46 am by jo19sh92
#3  October 18, 2019, 03:13:01 am
  • Master of Jankness
    • Brazil
Yeah I know. Let's hope they will reach the final version.
#4  October 18, 2019, 11:35:59 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
The game looks great. My only critique is the music. It doesn't seem to match the atmosphere and it's a little too high pitched. But it does get better after a minute and 47 seconds. The background music seems to overpower the sound fx.
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#5  October 21, 2019, 09:16:51 pm
  • Master of Jankness
    • Brazil