YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998765 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#921  January 19, 2020, 04:44:52 pm
    • Brazil
I'm not surprised at all, specially considering its Ultra Instinct Goku. I really hope they include Ribrianne, people would go crazy.
#922  January 19, 2020, 04:55:36 pm
The rumor has been going around for months and new datamine keeps hinting at it. I don't see how it's a surprise.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#923  January 19, 2020, 05:55:56 pm
    • Brazil
The rumor has been going around for months and new datamine keeps hinting at it. I don't see how it's a surprise.
Datamining, you say? What else did datamining hint at?
#924  January 19, 2020, 05:57:05 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I wouldve  preferred this outfits
Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 06:02:29 pm by yaret
#925  January 19, 2020, 06:31:54 pm
    • Brazil
Let him show his hot pecs!

vyn

#926  January 19, 2020, 06:59:51 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
I thought mui would be saved for DBFZ 2.
#927  January 19, 2020, 08:15:29 pm
    • Dominica
#928  January 20, 2020, 12:52:40 am
6 characters, a dramatic finish for Goku vs Jiren with Freeza showing up, and presumably the ToP stage.
For the datamined dramatic finish, the dataminer assumed it was using Goku's base model (that is, he mapped the animation on that model, but the animation wasn't assigned to a specific model), but now that we have actual confirmation that UI Goku is coming, it's probably for him rather than any other version of Goku.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#929  January 20, 2020, 01:17:13 am
    • Brazil
6 characters, a dramatic finish for Goku vs Jiren with Freeza showing up, and presumably the ToP stage.
For the datamined dramatic finish, the dataminer assumed it was using Goku's base model (that is, he mapped the animation on that model, but the animation wasn't assigned to a specific model), but now that we have actual confirmation that UI Goku is coming, it's probably for him rather than any other version of Goku.
Interesting. Assuming this datamining is true, and considering UI Goku has been revealed, we have five characters left. Who else could it be? I mean, Xenoverse is crazy and can pull lots of characters from anywhere, but I don't think they have the same freedom in this game. Right now, I actually think Ribrianne has a chance of being added, because I cannot think of many other options.
#930  January 20, 2020, 02:35:09 am
    • Mexico
Roshi and Topp seem like obvious choices to me, but then again I wasn’t expecting videl, so you never know. The next character could end up being Nam or something. Personally I want Arale.
#931  January 20, 2020, 03:06:16 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Personally, I'd want at least two somewhat out there roster choices tbh, characters no one would even really think of. Like Nail and Garlic Jr. or something.
#932  January 20, 2020, 04:33:47 am
    • Brazil
Roshi and Topp seem like obvious choices to me, but then again I wasn’t expecting videl, so you never know. The next character could end up being Nam or something. Personally I want Arale.
I don't think Videl is on the same level of Nam, she was much more present than him throughout the anime. I could see Arale being added, but she is also not in the same level as Videl. Roshi and Top make sense, I could see them both.

Personally, I'd want at least two somewhat out there roster choices tbh, characters no one would even really think of. Like Nail and Garlic Jr. or something.
Nail would be okay, but I doubt they'd add Garlic Jr., since everyone hated his arc.

I just remembered one specific group that could easily provide a bunch of characters: Team Universe 6 could bring Cabba, Caulifla, Kale (or Kefla) and Frost. We already have Hit, why not add the rest of them, they're among the most recognizable of the other worlds' teams. I could also see Basil, Lavender and Bergamo from Universe 9 showing up as one character, kinda like Ginyu, who uses the other Ginyu Force members as assists, but these guys are even more forgettable than Ribrianne.
#933  January 22, 2020, 07:47:58 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

I think you are all forgetting about this. This leak was right about EVERY S2 character, except the form they were in. Gogeta, Goku GT, Janemba, Videl, Broly and Jiren, and now with Goku MUI confirmed I think it's safe to say the remaining characters are here: Raditz, Roshi, Kefla, Zarbon and Majin Vegeta

#934  January 22, 2020, 09:47:45 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
...On one hand, your theory does somewhat hold a reasonably quenchable amount of water. On the other hand, I ain't believing until we see Raditz lol
#935  January 24, 2020, 05:40:57 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Neither Raditz nor Zarbon have enough for a moveset. Heck, to even include Nappa and Ginyu they had to fill their movesets with strikers.
#936  January 24, 2020, 06:44:04 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Neither Raditz nor Zarbon have enough for a moveset. Heck, to even include Nappa and Ginyu they had to fill their movesets with strikers.

Actually, they could have Dodoria as a partner/assist character for Zarbon to pad out his moveset, since the 2 were commonly seen partnered together on Namek, most notably during Freiza's attack on Dende's village.
#937  January 24, 2020, 07:39:49 am
    • Brazil

Actually, they could have Dodoria as a partner/assist character for Zarbon to pad out his moveset, since the 2 were commonly seen partnered together on Namek, most notably during Freiza's attack on Dende's village.
Its not like Dodoria has much to offer either, there is nothing unique about him and unlike Ginyu, Nappa and Android #18, Zarbon didn't fight that much with Dodoria m, if at all.
#938  January 24, 2020, 08:36:26 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Zarbon and Dodoria's one "fight" "together" was legit just when they slaughtered the Namekian Village. They could always make up some reasonable stuff for Zarbon to have, not to mention they have also previously referenced older DBZ fighters. They could take some stuff from the Budokai/Tenkaichi games or even Ultimate Battle 22, if they really wanna scrape.

Can't think of anything too big for Raditz that wouldn't be too generic or samey with the rest of his moveset... It's a shame, cause I actually really do like Raditz.
#939  February 09, 2020, 05:48:47 am
    • Argentina
New updates :o
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#940  February 09, 2020, 07:32:36 pm
    • Dominica
UI Goku and kefla  :nuttrox: we didn’t get the tournament of power stage..  o_O
Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 08:02:45 pm by yaret