YesNoOk

Bluecross' Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X Update 3 New Video preview! (Read 47118 times)

Started by Bluecross, December 27, 2013, 04:40:52 am
Share this topic:
Re: Bluecross' Project: Ultimate Zero (Megaman Zero) Revamp!! Video Preview
#21  January 03, 2014, 05:01:04 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Hehe Liked the guesses hehe. But here it is what im working besides Ultimate Zero: Ultimate X (Megaman Zero)

Idle Stand

Walking

Jump

Some Screenies

As you can see the base is from Zero but there are differences in some movements and stuff. For the moment, All basic movements are done, and an intro. Missing damage sprites and basic attacks. Will get that done over the week! This will be a dual project. Ill be working with both Zero and X.
Re: Bluecross' Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X Update!! Images preview!
#22  January 03, 2014, 05:52:28 am
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
Jeez, that looks pretty damn good! Normally not a big fan of MUGEN characters that play less like a fighter, but this all looks really well done.
#23  January 03, 2014, 04:27:31 pm
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Jeez, that looks pretty damn good! Normally not a big fan of MUGEN characters that play less like a fighter, but this all looks really well done.

Thanks for you comment! Im trying my best to make them a decent fighters! More updates soon!
#24  January 03, 2014, 04:31:11 pm
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
THAT LOOKS AMAZING OMF.

I can't wait to see your progress on these characters!
#25  January 04, 2014, 06:30:03 am
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
Wow, this place sure got an update since I was last here...

Anyways, if you guys haven't guessed, 'Cross is basing his Original X look on the Harvest HKS version of X, seen here:
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:41:10 am by goku262002
#26  January 12, 2014, 04:37:58 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Hey guys sorry if i went missing. Heres an update of Original X progress

Buster Shot Yeah!

X has his Basic and required sprites done. Whats left is to do his basic attacks. So far Standing Buster, Walking Buster, Mid air Buster Shot and Charge Buster Shot are done! Video Preview Soon!

#27  January 12, 2014, 05:12:02 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looks really clean man, I will defiantly be keeping my eye's on him.
#28  January 16, 2014, 04:35:08 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Re: Bluecross' Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X Update 2 Video preview!
#29  January 16, 2014, 04:50:18 am
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
X ..... WOOOOW Congratulations !!!!
#30  January 16, 2014, 08:37:11 am
#31  January 16, 2014, 03:04:22 pm
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Are you going to add Omega Zero, Bluecross? I can help with that here http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/svc-omega-zero-137842.msg1496458.html#msg1496458

Ohh :o I like these edits, specially the upslash and intro. I'm planning of adding Zero's Ultimate Form as a reference to Omega Zero so i would love to use them and, of course, i'll give you credit :)

Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:06:59 am
Hey guys. A little update on the project:

Ultimate Zero

Zero's is coming along nice. Not much has been done with him since he's almost complete in term of gameplay. Cosmetics stuff, Fixing some FX and a little here and over there. In terms of System, his Form System is near complete with the expcetion of the Special Modes (Original Zero and Proto Zero) Which some testing need to be done to avoid cheapness.

Original X

Most of the work is on Original X right now since it was a late adding to the project. As you may have seen in the second video, his basic sprites are all done. His buster attacks are all coded except for Wall Buster attack and Walking Buster Attack. The primary concept of X's Skills is based in 3 game incarnation (Megaman X4 to X6). Im planning of adding the most useful attacks from those games. For the moment the palettes are done and more are in development.

They are based in the color palette of the X games.

The first one is the sprite with the colors separated. the rest is the in game palette that will appear.

X's Full Charge Attack pose from the X games

More to come!

Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:06:59 am by Bluecross
#32  February 06, 2016, 06:15:19 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Hi, all. Long time no see. I have been in a lot of busy situations these past 2 years but know i have some free time and decided to clean up some dust of my work. Here's Ultimate X featuring New skills! This time, i'll make sure to release a Beta anytime soon in the MugenGuild Forums (for sure, not 2 more years)

Re: Bluecross' Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X Update 3 New Video preview!
#33  February 06, 2016, 05:19:16 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
wow love it..................................great JOb   on screen shot..   look very cool........
. cant wait for Beta testing and many more.. I hope he can do many powers or even copy some chars =) like pots ryu and etcc =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#34  February 06, 2016, 05:32:12 pm
    • Germany
Couldn't believe getting a mail to inform me this project is still alive.

What also suprised me was the shoryuken special which is performed with zero, because you planned making Ultimate Zero too.
As I can see you will be using mostly projectile specials I guess? Will you implement some sort of handicap to make sure the enemys won't be dying in a bullet rain?

Can't wait for new updates. Keep us on track and welcome back Bluecross! : )
#35  February 06, 2016, 08:26:07 pm
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
wow love it..................................great JOb   on screen shot..   look very cool........
. cant wait for Beta testing and many more.. I hope he can do many powers or even copy some chars =) like pots ryu and etcc =)

Thanks for the support. I wil make sure to have the beta ready.

Couldn't believe getting a mail to inform me this project is still alive.

What also suprised me was the shoryuken special which is performed with zero, because you planned making Ultimate Zero too.
As I can see you will be using mostly projectile specials I guess? Will you implement some sort of handicap to make sure the enemys won't be dying in a bullet rain?

Can't wait for new updates. Keep us on track and welcome back Bluecross! : )

Hehe yeah it's been long but i'm back. About X.. He has some melee combat when close to the opponent so it's not all bullets and stuff. Both Cross Charge Shot and the Shoryuken are inspired from Project X Zone. Thank you for the welcome!

#36  February 06, 2016, 10:18:25 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Some feedback on Ultimate X as shown on the video:

-I feel like the mega buster super on 0:41 should knock down the opponent after getting hit by it. With that amount of damage, that should felt like
-Zero should have a teleport disappearing animation after successfully executing the super on 0:59 instead of vanishing into thin air.

Overall, he's looking great. Can't wait for the beta. :)

Edit: I noticed I didn't finish the sentence on first feedback, but you get the idea. Basically that much damage shouldn't leave the opponent standing and fall down on the ground, that's all.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:35:11 am by SolidZone 26
#37  February 06, 2016, 10:29:09 pm
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Some feedback on Ultimate X as shown on the video:

-I feel like the mega buster super on 0:41 should knock down the opponent after getting hit by it. With that amount of damage, that should felt like
-Zero should have a teleport disappearing animation after successfully executing the super on 0:59 instead of vanishing into thin air.

Overall, he's looking great. Can't wait for the beta. :)

Thanks for the feedback. i will implement this :)
#38  February 09, 2016, 03:49:22 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Update

Playing a bit with spriting and put up something similar to Copy X Ultimate Armor. Regarding this. It will be use as a special move with the Famous Nova Strike. Not planning so far to make a full sheet out of this. Too much work hehe.  Any opinion about it, please feel free to.

Hadouken Motion done!
#39  February 09, 2016, 03:54:49 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Nice animations though the jump and or jump fall can use a little more work. kinda looks as if he was recovering from a trip fall (arm wise.).
#40  March 12, 2016, 01:12:58 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Hey everyone. Here are some progress on Ultimate X Skills. I have finished the spriting part for now and now will move on to Zero for finishing details. Expect a Beta release for both around this weekend!

Hadouken and Charged Storm Tornado

Tornado Fang

Level 1 Chargde Storm Tornado

Super Hadouken from Project X Zone