YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 634036 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2981  May 16, 2018, 11:36:12 pm
  • Directly from Banana Republic
    • Brazil
lol i got nothing again... 90 sq didn't drop a single 4 star CE or servant. wtf this is like the 4th banner i didn't got any not even an event CE.

I never get the rate up 5* servant that I want, it was this way with Scahatch, Jalter and now Shuten I know the pain lol.
Hope you get the event CEs at least on the next days.
#2982  May 17, 2018, 12:29:47 pm

i got fucking dragon boy instead. don't need anymore sabers.
#2983  May 19, 2018, 04:31:18 am
  • Mikon~❤
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Been able to clear the 3 BP node consistently by stalling/stunning Ibaraki through NPs and I'm already at 90m Damage Points. I'll probably just keep running this node until I clear the 300m points needed for all the prizes then I'll just stick to 2 BP for Gourd farming.

This is why I love Shishou. Her stun is so invaluable when stalling Ibaraki that I'm probably just going to bench Jalter for the entire event except for Lancer and Saber days where I'll run Rama and a support Orion respectively.

We're already on "Day 2" of the event so the drunk villagers and Oni Hands will be of the Caster class so those using Jack as the main damage dealer should think of some alternatives.
#2984  May 19, 2018, 04:41:07 am

i got emiya from single rolls, so i got drake , emiya , sumanai , liz , all from single yolo rolls. i got more luck doing single rolls than multis.

the hands aren't a big problem for me , i can use drake's NP or lancelot's NP to take them out. usually i would wait for the last minute just before the first hand gains it's NP charge ,  i'm more worried that i don't have much defensive servants. david is the only one i can rely on saving my team.
Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:02:47 am by 地獄の花
#2985  May 19, 2018, 04:50:21 am
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - king.of.ahipara
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I don't have Waver or Jack. I have level 80 lesbians but could only do 5M damage w/ friend Waver MLB Carp, MLB Ushi on lesbians and Carps on everything else.

So I might stick to 2BP until I get something I can take advantage of.

Edit: Tried again and finally beat her proper with Tamamo/Bride/Waver in the front and Mashu/George/Cu at the back.
Took 15 minutes to beat because I had to think about every move I made, in the end the only one that fell was poor Mashu. At one point I got enough defense buffs on Tamamo that she got a whole bunch of zeros when she got swarmed on, which got me a clutch NP to refill my Bride.
“Behold my glory! Hear the thunderous applause! Sit down and praise..."
Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:46:12 pm by President Devon
#2986  May 19, 2018, 10:07:22 pm

replace Cu with david , he's more useful against day 2 ibaraki. with his AOE attack buff and AOE evade , you can even use his attack buff to cancel ibaraki's buff block skill if she cast it on your team.

i'm using okita as my main damage dealer. buffing her with two wavers switching her out with drake/lancelot/lancer salter depending on what class is ibaraki's hands are. then nuking them when i get ibaraki's hp down to 4 million. enough for okita to kill her in 3 or 2 turns depending if both wavers are still alive.
#2987  May 20, 2018, 04:54:55 am
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - king.of.ahipara
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
replace Cu with david , he's more useful against day 2 ibaraki. with his AOE attack buff and AOE evade , you can even use his attack buff to cancel ibaraki's buff block skill if she cast it on your team.
Actually if I get down to Cu it generally means I'm just stalling for time at that point.

I changed tactics after watching some dude clear 3BP with a F2P set and I now swap out my Bride on the first turn w/ Tamamo Art buff, waver atk/def/crit buffs on her and use George to taunt. when she comes back into the game she has a full NP, 2xatk/def/crit from Waver, 2x art from Tamamo and with an NP arts brave chain she can fire off 2 NPs in a row.

Annnnnd I just dropped my 7th Carp so I'll be MLB'ing that as well.
“Behold my glory! Hear the thunderous applause! Sit down and praise..."
New #2988  May 20, 2018, 11:59:53 am

how many damage points do you guys have? mine is over a 130 million , i think i lost 9 times against ibaraki. my strategy has one flaw if she decides to focus on okita , i'll lose immediately.

lol i thought i was going to be lucky , my yolo ticket roll sparked gold... got spooked by tamamo cat, at least i got her NP leveled max. lol.
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:15:41 pm by 地獄の花