YesNoOk

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project  (Read 604758 times)

Started by Xenomic, April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which format do you prefer for the project to take?

Current format (aka do whatever character and then release packs after set amount of time)
13 (26.5%)
Suggested format (aka focus on one character and then release sprites after finished)
36 (73.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project
#1201  May 16, 2018, 06:14:44 am
  • For the Murder!
question: is it possible to add more than one set of midnight bliss sprites and make them show randomly each time?
I'm asking because I found some good sprites for Ash, but I can't decide which ones to use. they're all good IMO and I only have one Ash
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#1202  May 16, 2018, 10:07:00 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Ash is so much interesting as a girl...

The middle row is really nice! Good job on making it!

I want to hug you...
#1203  May 16, 2018, 12:30:32 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
I've no idea how to randomize it. I've seen it done, so it's possible, but I've never seen the code for it. T-T

@Nedflandeurse: Ah, those were made by someone else yeeeeeeears ago. I don't remember who though, it's been forever since I got those sprites. Wish I could find them again and see if they're still around. T-T
#1204  May 16, 2018, 11:35:03 pm
  • For the Murder!

I didn't make those, I said I FOUND them

I've no idea how to randomize it. I've seen it done, so it's possible, but I've never seen the code for it. T-T
Do you happen to remember what character can do that? I'd like to take a look to its code.

Yeah, Nailed it...
The downside is that it can't include the wither animation, only standing and grabbed by the neck sprites
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:40:12 am by Duke of Corvus
#1205  May 17, 2018, 11:26:47 pm
  • A.K.A. NED

@Nedflandeurse: Ah, those were made by someone else yeeeeeeears ago. I don't remember who though, it's been forever since I got those sprites. Wish I could find them again and see if they're still around. T-T

Yes, OK!

I didn't make those, I said I FOUND them

Do you happen to remember what character can do that? I'd like to take a look to its code.

Yeah, Nailed it...
The downside is that it can't include the wither animation, only standing and grabbed by the neck sprites

Don't worry, I got it.
I was tired and just see pictures without understanding well text.

You find some great sprites!

I want to hug you...
Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:34:45 pm by Nedflandeurse