YesNoOk

Bannou seikaku (cvs style female character) (Read 10084 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, December 29, 2017, 05:17:34 pm
Share this topic:
Bannou seikaku (cvs style female character)
#1  December 29, 2017, 05:17:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
She is the prototype character I made for nekoconeko ( http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/nekoconeko-new-fighting-game-engine-182241.0.html ) ; her sprites are mostly based of work in progress I already had for samus, adult sakura  and aoi kusanagi. The idea with this character was to make a character  that was very fast to create sprites for, that explains her desing, as the average body (for a female fighting game character) , simple clothing, short hair  made it so the sprite set took me around two weeks  to create..

In case someone is interested, I can scavenge her materials for the colour separated version, but persoinally, I ofund it a bit silly and the biggest reason I adme it, besides it only taking a few hours was so I could have separate peices of clothing to do alpha layer testing in my engine (the black pants in the screenshot are actually semi-transparent pants)

I think it'd be pretty fun seeing her in mugen as I don't really see myself going back to create mugen stuff (in the sense of coding the content, I mgith go back to create sprite set, particuarly because I am halfway done witha  few)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pxHKGmvkWHZ0sZ2DmpY9H3TyqzeKSLV9
Re: Bannou seikaku (cvs style female character)
#2  December 30, 2017, 02:31:32 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice!
I reminds me of this CVS tifa stand and walk anims.
Can be a good base for more projects
#3  December 30, 2017, 07:23:40 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Thats probably where i got the stand from, lol
#4  June 29, 2018, 07:27:52 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Sorry for the necro, but this char have all required sprites?
#5  June 30, 2018, 05:50:23 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yes she should, unless I missed some since she was made for a different engine. But she was amde with the intention of being a proof of concept char so she should have already gotten all the ones required for a regular mugen character.