YesNoOk

How to save a M.U.G.E.N gameplay? (Read 2781 times)

Started by amugenfan, January 13, 2018, 11:21:20 pm
Share this topic:
How to save a M.U.G.E.N gameplay?
#1  January 13, 2018, 11:21:20 pm
  • A nonternary genderplasma Dragemperoressnessess
Hello all.
Is there a software that would let me save a computer session on Windows, like the standby but with the ability to power off-on my computer and restore a saved session when I want? I want to save and restore some M.U.G.E.N play, or other games that don't have a save feature. Would something like a virtual machine do the job, is it feasible in some way?
I identify as a badly shaven purple trans-former with high-heeled wheels,  black-rimmed glasses and a skrillex dyed fuxyablue, it doesn't have anything to do with mugen but I like to throw it down your throat to feel empowered and accepted, stay tuned for an avatar showing my aweseomenass, coming soon on your screens...
Re: How to save a M.U.G.E.N gameplay?
#2  January 15, 2018, 12:39:26 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
A virtual machine such as VirtualBox would be your only solution.
Re: How to save a M.U.G.E.N gameplay?
#3  January 21, 2018, 10:59:23 pm
  • A nonternary genderplasma Dragemperoressnessess
Thank you. So I gave it a chance and I discourage others to try it. Other than being resource demanding (but I was expecting it), it's impossible to copy files (games) from the host to the guest even if the various settings to do that are enabled (so what's the purpose of a virtualmachine...), and by default they're disabled to make things more spicy. The option to save a session is there though, at least that works if you want to reload a desktop with an old calendar for nostalgia purpose.
I identify as a badly shaven purple trans-former with high-heeled wheels,  black-rimmed glasses and a skrillex dyed fuxyablue, it doesn't have anything to do with mugen but I like to throw it down your throat to feel empowered and accepted, stay tuned for an avatar showing my aweseomenass, coming soon on your screens...