YesNoOk

The King of Fighters ~ 20th Anniversary (Read 90934 times)

Started by videoman, July 16, 2013, 02:01:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The King of Fighters ~ 20th Anniversary
#21  July 17, 2013, 05:24:24 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#22  July 17, 2013, 06:51:13 am
that fancy gay can't compare to nozomu sasaki he's the VA behind yusuke urameshi,guru clef and captain tsubasa.

now if they're going to do 3d are they planing to do a 3d battle system now? like mi? or a 2.5d like sf?
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:55:02 am by 地獄の花
#23  July 17, 2013, 09:50:49 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Could Be 2.5 d
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#24  July 17, 2013, 10:20:06 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Yeah Nameless, the guy who's entire backstory involves a female love interest, is the big gay.  Stop projecting.
#25  July 17, 2013, 11:01:23 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Nameless is also better, gameplay-wise.
Someone's being a really dumb, hardcore fanboy, personally I find Nameless more interesting than K9999.
#26  July 17, 2013, 11:03:47 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I like them both, but Nameless is so much better.  His new command moves are so good and his new HSDM actually makes sense and is viable in gameplay unlike K49. 
#27  July 17, 2013, 11:05:25 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
What i would love to see are some of the unpopular characters coming back too.

Chang for the first time in 3d..or Choi...and hell Yashiro, Ramon and Foxy too!
#28  July 17, 2013, 11:53:00 am
    • Germany
It's the 20th Anniversary so the could make a big EPIC Dream Match with a realy big roster with all the classic Teams in it, and with a good 2.5 D gameplay. *_*

I realy hope they have a good Boss Char in it, something like Geese, Krauser, or Rugal and not something like this alien thingy from MI2, what was the name from this freak again?

GOH

#29  July 17, 2013, 01:06:28 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I find Nameless more interesting than K9999.
Agreed. Even after all this time I still look at K9999 as SNK Tetsuo. Because that's just what he is really.

Even though I don't care much for Nameless but he most certainly looks more interesting than K9999.
#30  July 17, 2013, 04:40:52 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I would want them to keep B.Jenets boob size from MI.
Damn,those tits

When are they gonna name Nameless?
Ugh,ill just call him Roger till they thinkg of a name
#31  July 17, 2013, 04:45:00 pm
He has a name, it's that Russian letter pronounced Chi or Xhi or something that looks like two Ks stuck back to back.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#32  July 17, 2013, 04:47:44 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
He has a name, it's that Russian letter pronounced Chi or Xhi or something that looks like two Ks stuck back to back.
Ж!!!
Хис наме ис Ж?
ох ваит

His name is ZH?
What kind of a name is that?
#33  July 17, 2013, 04:55:51 pm
That's the one. Not too different from this other guy named K' really :P
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#34  July 17, 2013, 05:36:39 pm
  • Fuck You.
it'd be pronounced zhe (zeh)

or zeh-dash or zeh prime

also k9999 was supposed to be a clone of k' who was supposed to be a clone of kyo, but fire was not his main attribute (only two fire attacks to speak of) instead just being a flat out homage to tetsuo in general (which i didnt mind, but just test tube baby woulda been a better story for him)

whatever

os i hope they go the gg xrd route with this because in my mind they shoulda went this way with mi
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#35  July 17, 2013, 07:15:09 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
K-9999 is done and Nameless made his debut in a dream match game so whether he will make canonical appearence lets see
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#36  July 17, 2013, 07:34:58 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
it'd be pronounced zhe (zeh)

or zeh-dash or zeh prime
The letter ж(or Ž.depends) is a letter from my language,and im pretty sure i know how its pronounced.
ZH
Like Zhao Yun etc.
#37  July 17, 2013, 09:42:40 pm
  • Fuck You.
that literally wasnt even directed at you, it was a general statement what are you on about

in fact i was actually agreeing with you and pronouncing it in the japanese (phonetic language btw) way

anyway
i forgot to add the other pronunciation in that second line of my previous post, so adding on to that would be the je- sound which is why his song is called j prime in some circles

as insignificant of info as that is
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#38  August 17, 2013, 03:15:18 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
Somebody is calming that he has a source in Taito Corporation that knows some info about KOF 20th Anniversary, the info is written in Korean, I tried my best to translate them using the Online Translators, I am pretty sure that I have some mistakes, so be careful :

- Next year is the 20th Anniversary of KOF, a new KOF game is expected to be revealed in March or April next year, also the same source mentioned October, it could be the release date of the game !
  The next KOF is going to be a Dream Match, also the game doesn't have a number till now !
The number of the characters in the new KOF game will be more than 50, includes all the 36 characters from KOF XIII !
I couldn't understand it !
The graphics of the new KOF will be in 3D, KOF XIII couldn't offer a real dot characters in 1080P, some parts couldn't understand it !
They are facing some issues with the gameplay system, and still doing configurations and modifications on it !
The system is more user friendly, seems more easier than KOF XIII, and the combo system will be similar to KOF 98 !
Like the previous work, the same thing, but the timing will not be difficult.
Big number of development staffs and some others !

Those info are rumors, so keep in mind it may means nothing !!

Source : http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/default/ps/93/read?bbsId=G003&itemId=1&articleId=1170479

#39  August 17, 2013, 06:22:42 am
I'll take all of that with a grain of salt...
but let's hypothetically say that this is all correct...

Since Nona isn't with SNKP anymore (so I heard), chances are they'll just change the model appearances to fit the new art designer's style (unless all the characters they want to add are done already, which I doubt).
They'll go back to an "older" gameplay style since it was the reason Geese wasn't in XIII (according to SNKP). I'd like the option to select between '98 and '02 mode
XIII was first announced in February 2010 (released in either June or July of the same year).

Doesn't sound too unrealistic; it's kind of what I think they'll do actually.
#40  August 17, 2013, 06:34:35 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I was having a talk with cupacut where I was mentioning that I really miss george clooney and fashion models kof.