YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. Crusade (Read 36490 times)

Started by StayPuft, October 08, 2013, 05:55:43 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros. Crusade
#21  October 12, 2013, 12:01:35 am
    • illmiss0incolosseum9@juno.com
Thanks sooooo much for the massive review, Titiln! Reviews like that are what help make better games. :3
(BTW I'm the head sprite artist for Crusade)

We have taken the review and we will make sure we fix any issues we see in it over time.
A lot of the ones you mentioned we already know, and we're working to fix them already.

Also, the character roster is a secret, so we cannot say who will be in later demos ~
#22  October 12, 2013, 12:58:25 am
thanks, i can be more specific in some issues if needed, because i'm fully aware i wasn't very specific when i said things like "thing doesnt look very good" or whatever.
#23  October 12, 2013, 01:06:47 am
    • illmiss0incolosseum9@juno.com
Well if there's more that can be said, feel free to say it.

For the record, all the 3D stages are being made into sprites, and all the oversized sprites are being resprited to be smaller eventually.
#24  September 03, 2015, 02:07:24 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
It has been a long time since we heard anything concrete from Super Smash Bros. Crusade, so I don't blame anyone (especially myself) for losing interest in the game. I hope that the trailer that I post will re-ignite some sort of spark for the game.
New #25  September 03, 2015, 02:47:12 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Hopefully they fix the A.I. a little along with several bugs I found:

-Most importantly, sometimes, the game, "half loads", the HUDs and stage load fine, but the music won't play, and it's extremely zoomed in on one point. The characters never appear, either, and the game gets stuck that way.

-It might just be for me, but if you click too much on the menu while it's loading, the game crashes.

-When you block one of Crash's TNT boxes, it'll still play the countdown noise.

-Some characters are extremely hard to use their Smashes with. Bomberman, Crash, and Mario for example, compared to Pac-Man.

-(Not a bug) They could really bring back character info along with the move descriptions, too...

-At Green Hill Zone, when knocked air-born, the A.I. will constantly go off screen, same with Planet's Core, Q*Bert, too. At Bowser's Castle, they'll suicide a lot, get stuck in lava, or just fall through it and die. They tend to air dodge a lot for no reason, too.

-Several glitches with the ghosts in the Pac-Maze, too. Mostly, it's possible to take 300%+ and even more if you get caught between the ghosts near their area at the right time.

-Pac-Man's Rev-Roll will go through enemies at far distances. His Down-Special could use some tweaking, too. I do like it, though.

-Wario's Final Smash is really hard to control, plus, it's really hard to get him to fart, too.

-Item sprites, and even things like Aku-Aku on Crash during the Final Smash will glitch and get stuck on their feet periodically.

-Also, Wario's Bike could really be fixed up a lot, it never seems to damage enemies, making it completely worthless, basically.

-(Not a bug)Crash's Fruit Bazooka takes far too long to put away after using, too.

-A.I. varies heavily from character to character, like Snivy and Tingle's compared to Captain Falcon and Porky.

-(Not a bug)Same with the artwork on the character screen, too. Pac-Man, Tingle, and a few others look extremely good compared to the rest.

-I once saw a enemy get hurt with invincibility activated.

-If you take too much damage on stages like Pac-Maze, you'll get stuck in a tumbling animation while spazzing out on the ground, giving your enemy a free hit, basically.

-Once on Pac-Maze, Ridley died, respawned with the launch effect still on him, flew at a really high speed, and then died again immediately.

-That annoying, recurring item glitch where, if you throw a item, and have it hit somebody, but you're too close to them, you'll take damage, too.

-Some characters need a bit of work, hitbox wise, like Snivy and Mach Rider.

Otherwise, this is a huge step-up from 8.4, I have a lot of fun with it compared to Flash, plus Crash's and Pac-Man's movesets are awesome. I really hope they bring back Rice Beach, with a layout change, though. Some Final Smashes need some nerfing, too.
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:19:51 am by マリオ·ピザ