Started by Sepp, August 30, 2007, 09:09:52 am
Stars
#1  August 30, 2007, 09:09:52 am
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Mhhhh.

Votes are still few at the moment and split very evenly between old or TempesT stars... so let's make it a staff decision so we can get rid of the current stars nobody likes. Personally, I was the first vote for TempesT style. I like the size better, and we've had the old stars--though they're nice--for long enough (and since we've changed so many other things, changing stars along with it seems fitting).

Having the stars you like best selectable for each user is not really an option (just think of the title membergroups: you would have stars of "mixed" style or Valodim would actually have to bother writing up a complete SMF mod just for this).

OK?
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
Re: Stars
#2  August 30, 2007, 10:37:13 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Let the poll run a while longer, no point in hasting decisions about such things.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  August 30, 2007, 10:46:45 am
    • Germany
such a mod would actually not be very complicated. the star making process is intercepted by my stars mod already anyways :P
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:00:33 am by Valodim
#4  August 30, 2007, 12:04:49 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Oh. Well if you're happy to write one... how should it work... it should just be a layout option for every user. So everybody can select the stars he wants to see forum-wide.

But okay. Both a new mod and waiting for the poll involve waiting so... *wait*
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)