YesNoOk

Why send the post to the Recycle Bin? (Read 7041 times)

Started by Tony 3rd, April 24, 2008, 10:50:15 pm
Why send the post to the Recycle Bin?
#1  April 24, 2008, 10:50:15 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
why send the posts about the legitimacy of Warner's work to the bin, while maintaining the one i used to stop the flaming. it makes the latter a off-topic.

yes. i know it is borders flame. but that is why my post was there. it was a discussion that was brought up(and that Warners himself was aware that could come up, it seems). i don't see any reasons on why sending those post to the bin.
Re: Why send the post to the Recycle Bin?
#2  April 24, 2008, 10:51:32 pm
those posts were incredibly distasteful

i'm going to remove yours
#3  April 24, 2008, 10:52:59 pm
    • Germany
on a related note, kfm can't post in that thread anymore.

and for a short period of time he couldn't post in any, but that was just a technical mistake on my side
#4  April 24, 2008, 10:55:52 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
#5  April 24, 2008, 11:04:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I left your message simply to inform people not to post silly drama issues in the topic again.
#6  April 25, 2008, 02:54:19 am
ugh
#7  April 25, 2008, 02:56:22 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Months ago, someone predicted that this would happen tho, someone would try to take "official control" of it.
I told him he was a fool, I was the fool.
#8  April 25, 2008, 03:05:53 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ugh is right. Deleted another post, left Zantetsu's cause I'm always biased in his favor ... bad mod = me

Though I did respond once more to him in my post above. I hope he understands... shrug... I dunno, someone else take over =p

EDIT:
Though at this point I really doubt useful feedback will occur in the topic that could assist in the making of the character... locking may need to be looked at as an option. He's right, there will only be praise or opinions on using the character now.
Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:10:11 am by Just No Point
#9  April 25, 2008, 12:58:46 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
This topic seems to have been split => links to the context please
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#10  April 25, 2008, 01:29:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#11  April 25, 2008, 03:09:21 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
#12  April 25, 2008, 03:10:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You are welcome.
"Turn off your computer so Blanka can rest."
#13  April 25, 2008, 04:13:44 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
[url=http://randomselect.piiym.net/forum/index.php?topic=4623.msg33647#msg33647]ZantetsuMug[/url] said:
It's just painful to see how the administration in guild deletes (Didn't Sepp had a policy of no post deletion before? Seems like the staff no longer cares) posts of people "complaining", those posts have as much right to be there as the mindless praise ones.

:sadgoi: I agree, again.

[url=http://randomselect.piiym.net/forum/index.php?topic=4623.msg33647#msg33647]ZantetsuMug[/url] said:
And I'm still wondering why the hell is titiln an admin, he can't capitalize properly, most of his management-related posts seem like they're written by a ten year old or look like plain flamebait.

Hah! He, like, only tones himself down because the other kids used to beat him for being too smart. I mean he's a pretty intelligent ten-year-old; and anyway he couldn't be Titiln without his eye for humor.

... all right. Acting more grown-up when conducting management business as Admin Titiln is probably a good idea and to everybody's benefit. He contributes much-needed dynamic elements to everything, as well as many ideas and brainstorming (about almost everything since the first idea to take over Guild... it was just an idle idea until he asked me about it) and huge ugly banners and icons nobody wants.

Now I better write up some moderator guidelines soon. >:( Turn off your computer meanwhile, so Blanka can rest.
--R. Scott Bakker
#14  April 25, 2008, 05:59:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
In an effort to emulate RS moderators in order to improve, we shall now be calling everyone Maggots ,useless morons and shitbags.
That will set the example.

We thank Rs for setting the fine example that we wish to uphold in mugen practices of how to deal with the outside public.
#15  April 25, 2008, 06:52:37 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Did me and you switch roles?

Just to note not everyone in RS acted that way, just certain members.

Also I want it to be clear that I was the 1st person to purge the topic. Not titiln, so any animosity about that should be instead directed towards me.
#16  April 25, 2008, 06:59:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Give me back my mild indiference you prick! I was using that!