YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 587936 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#301  July 30, 2014, 06:08:14 pm

Heh. I was going use this to show how I handled a similar situation with Rogue, but The Edge took it a step further and edited the sprite for you. I think it looks much better now.

Edit: Ugh. I didn't want my sprite to be at the top of Felo's page though. Sorry.
Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:46:09 pm by Drex
#302  July 31, 2014, 09:58:39 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- @Memo: Those are better sprited than my works. Also, good luck with what you have in mind :D. Is that related to the game you posted?
- @Jiggeh: Thanks, man! I hope it too, as I'll hope collabing with 2 spriters ;)
- @Thedge: Graaaacias! I'll ad those changes into my sprite, that was very helpful :D!! ¡Muchas gracias!
- @Drex: Thanks, sir! this is helpful too, because it helps at shading something which is not nude(may be helping for something in the future ;) ). Also, don't worry if it appears in the top :)

I swear there was something cool here!!
#303  August 17, 2014, 05:49:00 pm
Got bored AND did a not CSed template for Viper. Here you can see what's going to be separated, the shock sprite AND the Hologram(I mispelled that word in the image, Sorry!) Winpose(oh, what a tease!).

I'm thinking in adding more outfits for that winpose...all Viper had(except that "summer moneyfilth" of Capcom(which is TERRIBLE), and some Capcom inspired...once the SF4 alts are done, I'll put a small poll for Capcom inspired possible outfits for her winpose. Those 3 with more votes wins.

Tel me your thoughts :)

Have a nice day!!
#304  August 19, 2014, 02:19:19 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sounds all good and one day my mugen dream, will have life.lol
#305  February 22, 2015, 06:57:18 pm
[NECROBUMPING]

Do I  have a reason? Totally, YES!!!

While I have two paid comissions(I'll tell in a future who they are), I also have side projects, that I work in in the weekends, so they're receiving a slower treatment...but since they're EASY to convert, I've advanced more than expected so...

- MAXIMA: Directly from KOF-XIII. I don't know why I thought in him, since I don't like the big characters in any game(the irony: I'm a decent Jack/Kuma player in Tekken) and he's not an exception. All his gethits are finished. Aside the current CS, I added an extra separation for his arms, so he can receive his Robo Army(was it the name of the game?) palete, which appears in KOF MI 2.

- ASH CRIMSON: Yes. Why not? The main problem with him is his face. Is soooooo small and his hair is sooooo big it looks like a mushroom!! Haven't added an extra CS because I think what he has it's more than enough. All his gethits are finished.

For these two, I'm thinking in adding extra stuff(since KOF XIII is kinda incomplete), like the electroshock & MB(for extra gethits), and some of his intros & wins from other appearances...it's sad that XIII has just one win pose or etc :/. Also, the CS can help me at this...because I'm superlazy.

Speaking of lazy, they're 50% of their XIII size. I know they should be smaller to fit the cvs rosters...just decided this resize because:
1- TIME: It's easier to find a 50/50 values
2- Pixel problems: even working with 50/50 instead of 43/50(or something like that, can't remember now), there are things that disappears, but they're easily do-able...working with the other resize, gave me some problems in the first stages of spriting: disappeared zippers, misshapen parts(heads, arms etc), bodies in diagonal gave me problems...it's not worth the time. You can call me lazy, but hey, I'm taking MY time to do this. If you find this size doesn't works well in a CvS roster...just change the values in the cfg. file.

I didn't want to sound harsh with the previous sentence :P

Maybe, these two guys could take the interest of @Jmorphman and @Divinewolf . I don't know, just summoning them because they're awesome.

Also:

- Q: I've heard you're working in Chizuru, is that true?
- R: Not ATM. I did the stand and that's it...I'm taking my free time with Ash and Maxima. Chizuru is not planned by now.

-Q: Will other XIII characters receive the same treatment?
-R: I'm thinking that yes. Maybe I...I don't know. Already said a lot with this line ;)

- Q: What about Geki? Cammy?
- R: They're inside the MFG-SF project. I'm sure I'll take care of Geki in a future but can't tell about Cammy.

- Q: What about completing Ryu for that project?
- R: I'm spriting him too. This is funny: he's a simple design, what makes him diffuclt. I get paranoid with all the folds and etc because they look SO simple and I think "have I did this well? Let's erase it and do it again". So I can do the same sprite like 4-5 times till I get satisfied with the result. I know: it's a problem.

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:13:54 pm by FeLo_Llop
#306  February 22, 2015, 07:03:26 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Hey it's great that you're gonna do Maxima and Ash Crimson! That's like one project less for me, :P
But doesn't KoF XIII have electroshock because of Benimaru's Collider move or something?
I honestly agree about the 50/50 resize, dunno why people would nitpick about characters being two pixels taller than the CvS cast anyways.

Good luck, and I'll be following your topics veeeery closely! ;D
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:11:25 pm by Black Hatter
#307  February 22, 2015, 07:12:40 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice to hear about maxima good luck with everything
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#308  February 22, 2015, 07:32:26 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Maxima hype. Looks like you got a lot on your plate, good luck with your projects felo!

MCX

#309  February 22, 2015, 08:09:26 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
Do you plan update the sff for Ash by Chazzanova and Quickfist with those new sprites?
#310  February 22, 2015, 08:27:32 pm
- @Black Hatter: Not the kind of electroshock I want to add. I want it to be more like in SF3(not as in SFZ, I don't like the yellow flash D: ): About the size...it's more for my comfort than else.

- City_Hunter & @Gritsmaster: Thanks!!

- @MCX: I'm just making the sprites. If someone wants to make a spriteswap, it's OK, I don't mind :)

#311  February 22, 2015, 09:54:16 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Now I'm hyped to see those two~

Shit

DW

#312  February 22, 2015, 10:39:49 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Maybe, these two guys could take the interest of @Jmorphman and @Divinewolf . I don't know, just summoning them because they're awesome.

You must sacrifice a 12 star monster in order to summon me...

Jokes aside, first, thanks. :) You're awesome too! ;) Second, I'm afraid I know too little about any of these chars to take up the challenge of making them. I don't think I've used Maxima ever... Chizuru...I'm actually intimidated of. All of her cloning/teleporting nonsense would be tedious. As for Ash...prettiest man I ever saw...? Perhaps I may holla at Chazz and update his with the new spriteset. I saw that sample you made in the other thread. Very nice. Looking forward to updates, and I wish you luck with everything. I'm not really found of Ash as a char, but I'd be willing to update Chazz's Ash.
#313  March 02, 2015, 09:23:46 pm
  • MESSATSU!!
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/svculisan
 Did we have a day to official release of Crimson Viper?
#314  March 03, 2015, 04:41:09 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
If you want to know, yes, FeLo did release the C. Viper sprites, but only the sprites themselves.

Shit
#315  March 03, 2015, 05:59:31 pm
My GAWR. I haven't replied here in ages D: !!

- @MotorRoach: I had to get a bit slower with those two. I wanted to finish them by the end of March, but last hour events will delay it, unfortunately.

- @DW: Shiat! I was missing one star! Daaaammit!! It's a shame T_T. But it's OK at the same time. You're being honest with those two, so it's awesome(do you see? you seeeeee?). About updating Chaz's Ash, I'll DL his version, so I can take some sprites that XIII's Ash lacks. There are some intros against certain fighters(Iori, Elizabeth, etc) that doesn't appear(as they were) in XIII.

- @Ulisan: As MotorRoach said, I released the sprites. I may be updating the sheet with extra stuff(things I forgot from SF-IV or stuff from MvC3), but I can't give a date for that.

Also, slowly advancing in the wips. Had some last hour problems this week :/.

Have a nice day!
#316  March 05, 2015, 06:33:51 pm
  • MESSATSU!!
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/svculisan
 I can't wait, Fello is very skilled!!
#317  March 12, 2015, 07:04:34 am
  • Nori
    • somecomputersomewhere@yahoo.com
^ True story.  Also that template looks clean as hell.   
#318  March 13, 2015, 11:49:40 pm
Thanks people!!

Maxima's Gethits are nearly finished!! So I gave myself a small prize! His MB!

Those are the colours that he has(just missing the colours of the zippers and small things, but it doesnt needs it there)
(Of course it has to be finished with the damage sprites)

Have a nice day!
#319  March 14, 2015, 12:00:45 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice but he face dosent look really feminine
other and that it is top work as always
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#320  March 14, 2015, 12:03:12 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Holy crap, can't wait for a CS template. Gonna give him a sweet ass Harry Ness palette. :D :D
This is a generic forum signature.