YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1578501 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#4501  July 20, 2017, 01:49:57 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
It has a headphone jack on the actual console, but not on the controllers. So if you were using it when it was plugged into a TV, you wouldn't be able to use a headset.
#4502  July 20, 2017, 01:53:58 am
How about a bluetooth headset ? cant that work ? eh, nintendo sometimes hits the ball out of the park with them gadgets but sometimes they screw up badly.   At this point, just grab viber or skype on your phone and talk like that and avoid all that convoluted crap. That is if you're playing with your friends in a team lets say like CS GO 5v5
#4503  July 20, 2017, 04:37:43 pm
#4504  July 20, 2017, 05:39:19 pm
stop
#4505  July 20, 2017, 08:23:03 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Even my dog wants Mother 3 localised.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#4506  July 22, 2017, 06:07:09 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:43:19 am by Makkah
#4507  July 22, 2017, 06:11:01 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Already snagged one.

Now for the Atari Flashback Gold to go up because that has the same sort of thing going on with Tempest.
#4508  July 22, 2017, 10:40:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#4509  July 23, 2017, 03:26:12 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Yeah, it's crazy how fast it sold out lol. Luckily I was able to grab one though. :)
#4510  July 24, 2017, 02:05:58 pm
Patent listing hints that Nintendo is (maybe) planning a N64 mini some day. Wishlists for the games are already going nuts.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 02:10:36 pm by Byakko
#4511  July 25, 2017, 09:16:51 pm
    • USA
Patent listing hints that Nintendo is (maybe) planning a N64 mini some day. Wishlists for the games are already going nuts.

What's the point though? Most of us won't even be able to get one. At least, not for a good price.... Sure, Scalpers would GLADLY sell you one.... For 500 dollars.

I'm sorry, I just can't get excited for a thing I'm not even gonna be able to get.... But hey, that's just me.
#4512  July 25, 2017, 09:19:34 pm
... For the same reason they did the two before that ?? For the ones who are able to get it. If you're not one of them, well, tough.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4513  July 25, 2017, 09:30:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
No, I have to agree. It's shitty marketing. Making an artificial low supply and then not continuing to make more so they can actually meet the demand shouldn't be justified with "tough". It's completely scummy. 
#4514  July 25, 2017, 09:40:07 pm
It's not like it's a big surprise, I mean, they did it before. If you're asking why they're doing it, the answer is still "for the same reason they already did it twice".
#4515  July 25, 2017, 09:45:33 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Besides Mini NES what was the other one? Or are we just predicting the Mini SNES will be the same? Either way I still don't know "why" they are doing this. Just that they continue to do it =p
#4516  July 25, 2017, 09:48:07 pm
Aren't pre-orders already dead for the SNES or is it just Walmart ? It seems pretty easy to assume they're not going to do anything different.
(and if it does change for the SNES, then there's no more reason to expect the worse for the mini N64)
#4517  July 25, 2017, 10:46:07 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah, I assume it'll be the same. Being out of Pre Orders isn't exactly telling though. That happens with all Nintendo systems. The Switch had the same thing happen. Obviously I'm hoping they don't do the same with this system. Especially since it actually comes with a new game. But yeah, I figure they will.
#4518  July 25, 2017, 11:55:52 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I'm still wondering if this iteration of Star Fox 2 had been completed in some way, knowing the leaked ROMs weren't fully. Maybe the originate programmer finally gave his share?
#4519  July 26, 2017, 01:23:04 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Given the presence of other Super FX games, I want to think so
#4520  July 26, 2017, 01:52:43 am
The creator of the game was surprised to see it included, so they probably had the final version all along sitting in a memory stick on a shelf and the previous leaks were simply versions before that. It's not very likely that someone just left with the full version, kept it all this time, and then got hunted don for this release.