YesNoOk

EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform) (Read 42738 times)

Started by DJMouF, May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
Share this topic:
EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#1  May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Ok here's a whip of My next char since Bardock. there's more to be done so don't pay much of attention to a few attacks. Just showing progression lol. I sprited the Final Shine Attack because I think it's an attack that only GT Vegeta has so I thought it would be a good idea to give dbz/dbs Vegeta the attack. But just let me know what you think overall. Thanks.
Re: EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#2  May 14, 2019, 12:20:00 am
    • USA
From what I saw in the video, it looks really good, so far, but, if you want my honest opinion, I don't think Final Shine suits this Vegeta. (If it were GT Vegeta, then yeah.) You could always give Vegeta 'Spirit Breaker' and/or 'Gamma Burst Flash' as other options.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#3  May 14, 2019, 12:25:25 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Thanks. I understand what you're saying just thought I'd put a twist to him
#4  May 14, 2019, 12:58:02 am
    • USA
I have a few questions:
I see in the video that you coded in 'Super Saiyan'... Now, will this involve using a bar of super?
Are you considering coding in his other transformations as well? (Example: SSG and SSB)
Will the transformation last only a period of time?
Are there going to be 'move exclusives' for said transformation(s)?

Also, if your looking for other normals/supers/specials to code into Vegeta. Might I suggest looking at some of the Dragon Ball games as reference? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ would be a great place to start.

Also, Also: If you need a small portrait, you can feel free to use mine, if you want:
I originally made this for Kenshiro's Vegeta, but I don't think it was ever used.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:04:01 am by CozySquirtle

lui

#5  May 14, 2019, 01:05:42 am
    • USA
oh, dude you should have pm'ed me about making a vegeta in this style, i have a fully cs'ed vegeta that you could have used that we used for DBvOP lol

Also, Also: If you need a small portrait, you can feel free to use mine, if you want:
I originally made this for Kenshiro's Vegeta, but I don't think it was ever used.

oops, that is completely my bad, we were supposed to use it :P
#6  May 14, 2019, 02:15:22 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I have a few questions:
I see in the video that you coded in 'Super Saiyan'... Now, will this involve using a bar of super?
Are you considering coding in his other transformations as well? (Example: SSG and SSB)
Will the transformation last only a period of time?
Are there going to be 'move exclusives' for said transformation(s)?

Also, if your looking for other normals/supers/specials to code into Vegeta. Might I suggest looking at some of the Dragon Ball games as reference? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ would be a great place to start.

Yes it involves a super. It requires your power to be 3000 but it only uses 1000 stock.
No I dont plan to add anymore transformations bro.
As of right now his transformation is permanent unless you detransform or the match
Exclusives:
Base Form: lvl1/2 Galick Gun, Super Galick Gun (in air), Dirty Fireworks can only be performed. SSJ: lvl1/2 Rapid Fire, lvl1/2 Big Bang Attack, Super Big Bang Attack, Final Shine Attack can only be performed.
I plan to look into other specials to use and see what I'll make for a qcf+p attack or projectile.
Thanks for the offer too bro
Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:17:11 am by DJMouF
#7  May 14, 2019, 02:16:20 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
oh, dude you should have pm'ed me about making a vegeta in this style, i have a fully cs'ed vegeta that you could have used that we used for DBvOP lol

Well I dont mind checking him out. May be something I can use
#8  May 14, 2019, 08:41:02 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
To be honest, it's looking fantastic, but my only 2 questions are:

1. Why is Galick Gun a blast and not a beam?
2. Why is Final Flash so short and janky looking? Idk if your still working on it or not at the time of the video, but it just looks like a big quick gout of energy instead of a concentrated, highly powered beam.

Other then that, very excited for this.
#9  May 14, 2019, 12:47:02 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
To be honest, it's looking fantastic, but my only 2 questions are:

1. Why is Galick Gun a blast and not a beam?
2. Why is Final Flash so short and janky looking? Idk if your still working on it or not at the time of the video, but it just looks like a big quick gout of energy instead of a concentrated, highly powered beam.

Other then that, very excited for this.

I gave him a blast because he has a Super GG in the air. And the final flash isn't done. I just put it together for time being
Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:12:26 am by DJMouF

vyn

#10  May 14, 2019, 08:52:10 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Pretty damn cool bro, final shine was actually my favorite part of the video. Makes him a bit more unique.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to reduce the vanish usage overall, I know its a cool concept to be teleporting all over the place during basic movement, combos, specials and supers but (and this is totally my opinion) if overused it makes the character and the fight feel a bit messy.
Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:02:19 pm by vyn
#11  May 14, 2019, 10:31:28 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Pretty damn cool bro, final shine was actually my favorite part of the video. Makes him a bit more unique.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to reduce the vanish usage overall, I know its a cool concept to be teleporting all over the place during basic movement, combos, specials and supers but (and this is totally my opinion) if overused it makes the character and the fight feel a bit messy.

Thanks bro! I'm tryna get my level up to yours lol... Trust me there's actually not a lot of teleporting. I just do it a lot in the video lol because the only thing that has the teleporting is the dodging/roll fwd/bck. I feel like the Final Shine gives him an extra edge. To come to think of it, you're Goku goes SSJ4 and SSBlue tp perform attacks! No one said anything about that lol. Even though its only for a tab bit.
#12  May 15, 2019, 03:56:43 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Looks good, I think you should make Vegeta's SSJ transformation more spectacular.
#13  May 15, 2019, 06:06:39 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Looks good, I think you should make Vegeta's SSJ transformation more spectacular.

Thanks Man. Yeah he most definitely will. I just have that basic transformation for now til I finish other things
#14  May 15, 2019, 06:13:12 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I looked at multiple movesets of Vegeta on various games, and I really didn't see anything I liked. So a light bulb cloud appeared in my head (lol) I thought about what about the fireblast(s) he did against Broly? (The old original movie). Starting at 0:51 seconds. So that's what I'll try to come up with for his qcf+p special. Maybe throw one blast for the normal special, then for EX he'll throw the other for a 2nd blast. Oh and I think may give the "Maximum Flasher" a go as well

#15  May 16, 2019, 06:18:54 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Here's the qcf+p/pp attack. I started playing around with chaining the air fire blasts also in the video. Idk if I'll Keep the chain because I don't want to make a cheese char. Or maybe just only chain a tad bit of it.

vyn

#16  May 16, 2019, 06:39:29 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Love your galick gun
#17  May 16, 2019, 07:22:23 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#18  May 17, 2019, 04:55:18 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more sense seeing that he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

[youtube]watch?v=1hl_OptI06Y&feature[/youtube]

Here's the qcf+p/pp attack. I started playing around with chaining the air fire blasts also in the video. Idk if I'll Keep the chain because I don't want to make a cheese char. Or maybe just only chain a tad bit of it.

Keep it! Its part of what makes him Vegeta. If you look back in the anime its what he does. You can put a cap on it but the chaining also makes good combos.
Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:34:16 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#19  May 17, 2019, 11:51:11 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more since seeing tbat he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

Keep it! Its part of what makes him Vegeta. If you look back in the anime its what he does. You can put a cap on it but the chaining also makes good combos.

Thanks Bro! I see what your saying about the SSJ Blue. I didn't plan on doing that but it's something to definitely think about!
Yeah you're right about his signature fire blasts. That's why I was so focused on making it right. Thanks for your feedback bro. So I'll go ahead and keep it. Can't take good ole Vegeta'ism away from Vegeta lol... :mlol:
#20  May 17, 2019, 07:53:16 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Np dude. If you need ideas, refer to Dragon ball Tenkaichi 3. Also for Super Saiyan 2 he could have the Final Explosion. That's the move he did on Fat Buu. Just a suggestiom tho. Like I said before, make him however youwant to make him. Im sure it will be come out awesome regardless
#21  May 18, 2019, 01:37:18 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Np dude. If you need ideas, refer to Dragon ball Tenkaichi 3. Also for Super Saiyan 2 he could have the Final Explosion. That's the move he did on Fat Buu. Just a suggestiom tho. Like I said before, make him however youwant to make him. Im sure it will be come out awesome regardless

Salute to ya bro! Yeah now that sounds like a great Idea since it's no hair change. May as well lol this guy is going to have a hell of supers baaaahahahha
#22  May 20, 2019, 04:39:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Alrighty, here's an update on the Maximum Flasher Attack. I sprited it several days ago but I was getting lazy so I finally got to the animation these past couple days.

Also I've change his transformation up a lot. I like it, plus he has 2 different animations (Well Pretty Much The Same Sort Of) depending on your amount of life... So I think it's gonna stick to him. Unless I see anything else I feel I need to change up. Oh... Don't mind the the win animation. Haven't done it yet lol. :mlol:
#23  May 23, 2019, 12:18:30 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more sense seeing that he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

Love your galick gun

Yo! I have a quick question yall... So... I was looking at Vyn Goku right... And I do like the transformation on the specials and it reminded me of a code that I tried Years ago... So.... what about, by the command of a button, the character transforms during an attack? On Specials&Supers (with a command button).... But after the attack the character stays transformed after the attack... I've done this in the past with 16bit chars many many years ago trying out codes, but I was thinking about bringing it to my Vegeta and maybe other future chars i make. If you need a video for an example then I can provide one.
#24  May 23, 2019, 01:18:17 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I prefer you actual way, but tis idea is looking good to. Mantain your first course, It's better, no?
#25  May 23, 2019, 02:07:20 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#26  May 24, 2019, 11:18:44 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Do you have a color separated sff? Or does anyone else has it? Really would appreciate it!
#27  May 25, 2019, 12:15:50 am
    • USA
Dont get me wrong i like what vyn has done, after all its something made by him. But when i stated my previous comment i was meaning more like him transforming to do it as a lvl3 if you were to do it not change into something everytime he does a special move. How you have it already is dope tho imo. But like i said before, make him however you want
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:44:49 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#28  May 25, 2019, 01:18:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Dont get me wrong i like what vyn has done, after all its something made by him. But when i stated my previoud comment i was meaning more like him transforming to do it as a lvl3 if you were to do it not change into something everytime he does a special move. How you have it already is dope tho imo. But like i said before, make him however you want

Gotcha Bro! May take a min for anymore updates because now I want to do a color separation. I should've done it 1st smh... In fact I found a Spritesheet fully Color Separated but I have to edit the Sprites I've created smh... That's the bummer....
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:30:50 am by DJMouF
#29  June 19, 2019, 05:53:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Little update on the EX Dash/Atomic Blast (SSJ Form)
#30  June 19, 2019, 07:09:37 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Nice job.
#31  June 19, 2019, 08:23:37 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#32  June 19, 2019, 10:46:04 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
#33  June 19, 2019, 12:38:51 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Nice job.

Thanks bro. It's been a while since I've showed any updates on Vegeta since I've gotten Gohan in the flow

i had published a video of my WIP, you can see it. but the fricken lag ruined the fun. https://youtu.be/7DT72F86iTA

That's a good start. Go ahead and get of his basics done first. At least that's what I would do. But do as you plz bro. Everyone works differently
#34  June 21, 2019, 07:40:48 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
heya, you know the subject right?

yeah, my fucking laptop's fan got fucked up good.
and because of this i better have to put my spider-man char on hold. but seriously the fan is really fucked up.

EDIT: if you want to edit my char then let me know. because right now? i ain't working while my laptop fan is in an actual Shit condition
yeah... my laptop's really fucked up. and i do require some help while i have to fix my laptop
#35  June 21, 2019, 11:06:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

and because of this i better have to put my spider-man char on hold. but seriously the fan is really fucked up.

EDIT: if you want to edit my char then let me know. because right now? i ain't working while my laptop fan is in an actual Shit condition
yeah... my laptop's really fucked up. and i do require some help while i have to fix my laptop

Well I don't mind checking him out and maybe help out a bit, but I have multiple projects myself bro, so it may be a minute til I can really focus on him.
#36  June 21, 2019, 11:54:05 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Why do you keep posting this in other peoples' WIP threads?

Cut that out. You don't get to derail peoples threads like that.
#37  June 22, 2019, 03:51:29 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
I removed it, sorry.
#38  June 25, 2019, 05:45:21 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Would anyone care to do color separation sff vegeta... More so of really separating the Saiyan Vest and straps as much as possible? My objective is to give the option of choosing between Saiyan Armor and Buu attire. I have an sff vegeta that's color separated now I haven't used, but it wont quite let me create the (buu) attire correctly. If anyone would like to take part in this, I can send it for use... If not then that's fine. Just asking...
#39  June 25, 2019, 01:51:46 pm
  • I got tired of waiting for someone to do it for me
    • Argentina
#40  June 25, 2019, 06:41:19 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

vyn

#41  June 25, 2019, 07:26:05 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
lui has a 6 button color separated vegeta, i have it but I dont know if its open source so its better you ask him directly imo.

#42  June 25, 2019, 07:47:27 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
lui has a 6 button color separated vegeta, i have it but I dont know if its open source so its better you ask him directly imo.

Will do thanks bro
#43  June 28, 2019, 06:28:36 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just showing FX feature of Vegeta's LVL1/2 Galick Gun. I don't plan on changing it to anything else unless it causes problems somewhere. Which I doubt it will though. But just a small update. Goku will have the same on his LVL1/2 Kame as well. A lot of ppl may not like it but hey, all comments good or bad are welcomed :sugoi: :sugoi:
#44  June 28, 2019, 06:37:54 am
    • USA
Why not do it like a beam? Just a question. While I get it because of the gameplay style, Infinites Dr.Doom pulls it ok. I think its does it better justice, and makes it differemt from everybody else's.
#45  June 28, 2019, 08:41:32 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Why not do it like a beam? Just a question. While I get it because of the gameplay style, Infinites Dr.Doom pulls it ok. I think its does it better justice, and makes it differemt from everybody else's.

Exactly bro. I wanted to do something different man. Plus I haven't seen anyone do anything like this. Just a simple code that makes a big difference.
Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 09:35:43 am by DJMouF
#46  June 28, 2019, 09:32:41 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
nice RAre Vegeta
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#47  June 28, 2019, 09:36:13 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#48  August 07, 2019, 03:49:47 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Ok here's the Final Flash. I may do some extra FX on everything, but this is pretty much the attack though.
#49  August 07, 2019, 02:53:20 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Now that's the stuff. Maybe you can have a super portrait of him posing his hands like he is about to fire instead of his idle one you used.

#50  August 07, 2019, 11:13:17 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#51  August 07, 2019, 11:43:25 pm
Will he have a launcher because bardock doesn't have one either.
#52  August 08, 2019, 12:42:08 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Maybe have the last hit when he says weakling have more impact, since that final flash looks vicious and you end it with another hit gotta make it look powerful.
#53  August 08, 2019, 12:57:34 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#54  August 08, 2019, 12:58:23 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Maybe have the last hit when he says weakling have more impact, since that final flash looks vicious and you end it with another hit gotta make it look powerful.

Yeah that's what I'm currently brainstorming at the moment.
#55  August 08, 2019, 01:09:01 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Damn this is looking good! i cant wait to try him out when he is finished. will he have different specials/supers depending on what form he is in?
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#56  August 08, 2019, 02:34:07 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Damn this is looking good! i cant wait to try him out when he is finished. will he have different specials/supers depending on what form he is in?

Well something like that lol. The attacks are modified differently in the 2 forms. But some supers can only be done depending on what form you're in. So to answer your question... Yes and no lol
#57  August 08, 2019, 01:04:08 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#58  August 08, 2019, 04:33:13 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

The impact looks great if he K.Os with it, but feels anticlimactic when he doesn't.

I definitely agree... I might just enable it to only happen if it's the last hit of the opponents life
#59  August 08, 2019, 06:07:13 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA

The impact looks great if he K.Os with it, but feels anticlimactic when he doesn't.

I definitely agree... I might just enable it to only happen if it's the last hit of the opponents life

Yes, make it happen if the opponent has low life, I agree the impact looks great if he K.O's the opponent. 
#60  August 09, 2019, 08:26:06 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

I've update the SSJ transformations (Normal&Quick but I may add some more FX to the "Quick" one).
Also, I've update the MAXSuper Kick for Normal and SSJ to show the difference when you're in base form and SSJ form
#61  August 09, 2019, 10:17:10 am
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Very impressive. I concord with Hale Caesar, see Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 for Vegeta's signature moves (they change between basic form, ssj, ssj2 so there's a good range of choice).
Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:33:51 pm by FobiaZz
#62  August 09, 2019, 10:34:15 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Very impressive. I concord with Hale Caesar, see Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 for Vegeta's signature moves (they change between basic form, ssj, ssj2 so there's a golf range of choice).

Thanks man.
Well actually I did look through every dbz game there is, and that when I sprited the Maximum Flasher... So I've gotten some things from the game.
#63  August 16, 2019, 05:10:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Just A little more in the transformation FX. Simple video with the pause ticks to show the FX tick for tick, and then the real time animation
#64  August 20, 2019, 06:46:05 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Just want to ask one more time... Will anyone care to help make an sff file for the separate pal EB Vegeta? TBH I really don't want to make it myself because of the custom states I've created. It's about 30+ sprites. If anyone is interested in becoming apart of this project then PM me and I'll send you his current sff or just send the custom sprites to add... Vegeta is about 90%-95% complete. If no one wants to help then he probably won't have the Buu outfit then. Just the Saiyan Armor...
#65  August 20, 2019, 12:48:22 pm
    • Morocco
Just want to ask one more time... Will anyone care to help make an sff file for the separate pal EB Vegeta? TBH I really don't want to make it myself because of the custom states I've created. It's about 30+ sprites. If anyone is interested in becoming apart of this project then PM me and I'll send you his current sff or just send the custom sprites to add... Vegeta is about 90%-95% complete. If no one wants to help then he probably won't have the Buu outfit then. Just the Saiyan Armor...

Can you elaborate more ? I'm intrested in helping but i didn't understand much lol
#66  August 20, 2019, 11:31:39 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Can you elaborate more ? I'm intrested in helping but i didn't understand much lol

I don't what all you know of this task, I'm just explaining the best way I can to give a better understanding.
Ok, as you can see, My Vegeta doesn't have a lot of separate palettes because I can only do so much to his colors....
Basically I do have the palette separate sprites in another folder, but not in ".sff" file/format for fighter factory to exchange out the sprites that my Vegeta already has ( in order for my Vegeta to have the palette separation)...plus I have some additional custom sprites I've made, that are not palette separate that also needs to be palette separate. (That's the long process)
#67  August 20, 2019, 11:35:34 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
The purpose is to have enough separate palettes to make two different outfits (Saiyan Armor & Buu SAGA outfit) for his palette selector.
#68  August 21, 2019, 12:30:34 am
    • USA
You are trying to CS Vegeta. That about right? Didn't someone already say there was a completed separated Vegeta already? I think I remember you not wanting to use it because you wanted his Buu saga look and you didn't want to see the armor. From the beginning you could have already solved that issue. Not that it'd be perfect, but you could of just separated the armor even further.
#69  August 21, 2019, 05:00:56 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You are trying to CS Vegeta. That about right? Didn't someone already say there was a completed separated Vegeta already? I think I remember you not wanting to use it because you wanted his Buu saga look and you didn't want to see the armor. From the beginning you could have already solved that issue. Not that it'd be perfect, but you could of just separated the armor even further.

True but I was seeing if anyone else wanted be apart of the creations of not then it is what it is. I have the CS Vegeta so maybe later after he's released I'll go back and add it.
#70  August 21, 2019, 11:51:07 am
    • Morocco
DBZVSOP's CS'ed Vegeta is pretty extensive,it can allow a close enough buu saga outfit for vegeta,like here

lui

#71  August 21, 2019, 06:56:05 pm
    • USA
That's the one he has, I sent it to him myself

I think he's asking if someone else can arrange the new .sff with those sprites since he already assembled a complete .sff without those sprites
#72  August 21, 2019, 07:09:13 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
That's the one he has, I sent it to him myself

I think he's asking if someone else can arrange the new .sff with those sprites since he already assembled a complete .sff without those sprites

That's exactly what I'm asking lol. Thank you for the simplicity!
#73  August 21, 2019, 07:31:05 pm
    • India

#74  August 21, 2019, 07:47:47 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#75  September 01, 2019, 09:36:35 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
keep up the good work, djmouf!
#76  September 02, 2019, 12:09:23 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com