While in rock form you're completely invulnerable.Sounds like too much for a move that comes out so fast.
Some late feedback:
- Some intros affect the camera position in some stages before the round starts, like the umbrella and run-in ones
- D, D, b can be ended prematurely if you release the button, before he even shoots out anything
- Attempting to swallow the opponent causes a glitch. Discontinued, forgotten code I guess
- No loss by time over or continue screen anim?
- Typo in the Kirby Breath command in the readme
- He falls too fast while flying, that's about the only thing that doesn't feel like Kirby
- Would be nice if you could use the running attacks while running back, as defense, feels unnatural when the regular attacks come out
- Just for kicks, during the rock drop Kirby could remain turned into stone as long as the C button was held
- Does the A special projectile really need to do 3 hits?
- B Bomb could be more inbetween the distances travelled by the A and C versions, as it is it's too similar to the C version
Nice char, managed to use a great deal of content while still keeping him simple and fun.
Use anything you want from my works. If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.